Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
[S][C/Greyson] Victory Lap
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 15:19:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson exhales a long breath. He was tired and saddle-sore, a headache forming in the back of his head. None of it was Josh's fault—it was just Greyson's own mental hula-hoops at work.

"Well, you're a Champion-ranked trainer now—you have the trust of the League on your shoulders. Your decisions reflect that trust placed on you."

He places a hand on the Rapidash's back.

"I will head back. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon—keep safe until then and reach out if you need something."
[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#cec8ef;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,944 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:49:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh didn't want to admit it, but he was getting cold sitting astride Hylda for so long. She was still a legendary Pokémon, after all: one a cut above the rest of the Champion's team. "Even so, there is only so much one Champion can do. If we want to come out on top in the war, we have to work with one another, not against one another. And that's why I'm seeking help with him."

Construct or no, he was still a legendary Pokémon holder. "It is a privilege to wield Swift against Team Rocket. Construct or no, the sky is the limit for his potential. And I want to do what I can to use that power to save lives, not to take lives. I still won't forget the day I nearly took a child's life in Raikou's name. But I've learned from that day."

When Greyson turned his horse around, Josh did the same. "I need it too; Hylda's a lot more wide-bodied than I'm used to," he admitted, following the Elite Four back to Verdanturf proper.

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Swift         Raikou         Good
Dashie        Rapidash       Good
Raiden        Zebstrika      Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Hylda         Glastrier      Good
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 22:33:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven