she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
So baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Happenstance [DW]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 13:16:30 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I'm not here to fit in this world,
[break]I just want to make a difference,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Bella had been humming to herself, exploring caves in the area, less so for any sort of spooky rumours about the place, more for the sake of pushing herself forward as a pokémon trainer, delving into any interesting cave she thought might house any sort of little guy she might be interested in—though not too deeply, she'd heard far too many stories of caving accidents and had been binge watching real life horror stories about the topic on Pokétube far too much lately, and the lesson she'd learnt from that was don't fuck with caves, you'll actually die alone in the claustrophobic dark, and that's terrifying. Nonetheless, she'd sauntered around the place, looking a little suspicious skulking around while looking as raggedly, ratty and tired as she usually did, a creepy chuckle as she made weird finger wiggles while edging close to each corner of a cave mouth to eye any potential pokémon she might encounter, and her iconically haggard, tired expression alongside a smile that belonged on some cartoon supervillain surely hadn't helped her look like anything but a troublemaker.[break][break]

Yet here she was, in the middle of the day, looking like a complete and total weirdo, when she could swear she'd heard something just around the next bend in the rugged mountainside, readying a poké ball to throw right at it—completely unaware of who or what might just be around the next corner.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

We're just quirky notes in the symphony.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Happenstance [DW]
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 0:57:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The winds were changing, there was a war coming up, and in preparation of that he was out looking for more pokemon to add to his ranks. While killing wasn't his first move, that couldn't be said for the enemy. Thus if he was forced to sacrifice something he would prefer it to be one that he held no actual attachment too. The sting would be less at the very least. So he wandered around the area, oblivious to the fact that others could have come here as well, his ever present Dragonite at his back. They were ready for any occasion, or so he liked to think.

There was a sharp pain to his face as a pokeball was thrown right at him,a nd it fell helplessly to the ground as he covered his cheek, and nose. Eyes watering thanks to the nerve clusters in those sensitive areas.

"Ow!" He exclaimed looking at the culprit a woman he didn't recognize, and he rubbed his nose, and cheek. "I'm not a pokemon you know...." He frowned at them his voice partially muffled. Draco already flexing it's wings as if it were going to attack, but he stopped his dragon, and shook his head.

"You need to be more careful...." He told them, and picked up the pokeball that had struck them, and handed it back over to them.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Happenstance [DW]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:29:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Bella
she/her
October 30
Avignon Town, Kalos
Pansexual
Streamer
Civvie
5'8 height
5'8 height
So baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightshade
Isabella Lavigne
Happenstance [DW]
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 6:03:38 GMT
Isabella Lavigne Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #9e552e;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/kwqiyor.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #423649; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #423649; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #423649; text-align: center; color: #917b9d; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #cc6300; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #ff7b00; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]

I'm not here to fit in this world,
[break]I just want to make a difference,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

"Oh jeez, oh shoot!" she'd exclaimed—she'd almost immediately realised her mistake as soon as the ball had left her hand, balling up a little as she'd pulled her hands down a litle over her mouth, knees together as she'd had a look of surprise on her face. Though she couldn't help but barely manage to choke down an almost-chuckle—it did kind of look hilarious seeing the stranger's face just straight up hold the poké ball for just a second—managing to hold her expression so as not to offend the stranger as much as she probably already had with the attempted capture.[break][break]

"Sorry about that! I didn't really think I'd run into another person out here, so I figured, 'element of surprise!' and all that, trying to catch the first thing I saw, you know?" she'd hurriedly tried to apologise—accepting the poké ball back in the middle of it—frantically waving her hands about as she'd tried to fix her screw up, "So err... hi, I'm Bella?" she'd awkwardly injected an introduction as she'd bowed rather politely, holding her hand out in some sort of formal greeting—she wasn't really good at this sort of thing honestly, and bro kinda looked like he'd snap her in half with his pinky finger or something, so she had to make a better first impression than she already had.[break][break]

Yet, it seemed in her frantic fear for her life out here in the mountains, she'd been just loud enough to attract the attention of a couple locals... something she hadn't quite noticed yet—she'd had a look of fear and worry on her face, not that the stranger could see given she'd been bowing her head down at a near perfect 90° angle.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

We're just quirky notes in the symphony.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights