saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 4:53:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
the rest of his laugh is strangled out of him, leaving more as strained chuckles as he tugs at the vines around his neck. his fingers dig into the thorns, red oozing against murky green.

"you sound like you're trying to convince yourself."

his index and middle finger slip between the skin of his neck and the vine, able to alleviate enough pressure to keep him breathing.

"be honest with yourself, elisa. i know you're just afraid."

of kyle, of matias, of the consequences that will come for her, and of her past she fought so hard to bury.
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphpkmn"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:22:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"And what makes you so different?" she demanded, watching him squirm and writhe in the grips of her thorny vise. "You're pathetic, Matias. What did you expect, when you crawled back here chasing him?"[break][break]

To find , unharmed and smiling, petting his Arcanine. Just as he'd been, mere moments ago, unless she'd hallucinated him.[break][break]

...No. That hadn't been real. You couldn't trust your senses in the Border, after all.[break][break]

"What was it? Forgiveness, maybe?" she taunted him, pushing that thought aside. "Redemption? Atonement?"[break][break]

All were empty idols that she'd prayed at, before she knew better. Some mistakes simply ate at you for the rest of your life, unable to be undone.[break][break]

She scoffed at him derisively, the winding vines choking him tighter.[break][break]

"As if you deserve any of it. Look at you. Even Groudon can't defend you from me now."[break][break]

Even so, he'd realize they didn't strangle him enough to kill. A soldier like him would know the difference.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 6:52:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"i'm no different."

she's too stubborn to remember that he admitted to not being any different mere moments ago when he accused them of being the same. it's how he knows she's here seeking the same things as him: forgiveness, redemption, atonement.

the vines tighten, pinching his fingers against his neck.

"i'm here because i miss him!"

words spill forth in the form of a confession.

"because i love him. because he gave his life for me when he shouldn't have."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 0:38:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How futile his efforts were. Red-stained fingers clawed desperately at the noose around his neck, the thicket of thorns trembling with her silent rage.[break][break]

An urge to tighten the vines around his windpipe overtook her, sharp and sudden, as he confessed his foolish truth aloud.[break][break]

Love. What did know of love?[break][break]

How many times had he thrown that empty word at her, professing a lie with all the confidence of a deluded fool? "You don't love ," she wanted to say. "You don't love anyone."[break][break]

Because he was right about her, though she denied it. They were too much the same for her to believe he was capable of that emotion: too selfish, too broken, too destructive.[break][break]

"Why did you let him do it?" she heard herself say instead. "Why did you let him die for you?"[break][break]

And why had chosen to play the martyr in the first place? Some death wish, she had to believe. If it was anything else...[break][break]

If Kyle's reasons had been love...[break][break]

If someone could love Matias, despite all he was...[break][break]

Was there anyone in this world who'd sacrifice themselves for her?
[break]

The mental image of came and went, dismissed like another unwanted shadow in this unforgiving realm of the living and the dead.[break][break]

"If you loved him, you loved yourself more."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 9:22:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

whimpers grow louder and louder until the arcanine can no longer stand aside and simply watch his trainer be strangled to death; that isn't loyalty, it's ignorance; the BURN UP is immediate, flames igniting to travel along the wild vines.

he falls to a knee.

"i didn't let him do anything —" his coughs stagger out of him as the crispy vines fall to the ground. "— i just wasn't strong enough to do it myself."

his arcanine wedges itself underneath his arm to help him get back to his feet. he leans his weight on it, though his gaze stays trained on her.

"i love him with everything i have and i would give it all up now if i could. but what's done is done, i'm here so i can maybe finally start to move on."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 15, 2024 23:50:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Run.[break][break]

That ancient instinct screamed at her as the thorns were swallowed up in flame. Another step back built distance between her and the Arcanine that now helped him to his feet, his gaze fixed on her in a manner that made her feel exposed in every possible way.[break][break]

Even stumbling to the ground, the sight of him sent a shockwave of terror shivering through her. Specks of blood splattered against the earth as he coughed, and what should have made him appear weak and feeble strangely left her all the more afraid.[break][break]

She believed him when he said he loved . That terrified her more than anything else.[break][break]

"So move on, then," she said, retreating further as the fog of the Border encroached in on her. "I'm the past. Let me be dead to you, like everything else."[break][break]

A brief, fleeting glimpse of another version of him -- hands on her throat, demanding an explanation for Kyle's death -- flashed in her mind, refusing to be forgotten.[break][break]

He'll kill you. You should've killed him when you had the chance.[break][break]

Run.[break][break]

He'd see she was seconds away from complying with that quiet plea, all-but-poised to flee him into the mist.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 3:47:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"you know i can't do that."

because she isn't dead. she stands before him living and breathing, ochre shades reflecting fear from being backed into the misty corners of the border. no tangible walls surround them but it feels suffocating all the same.

"i won't kill you, elisa, but i can't move on from you either."

a wet, sloppy tongue licks at the blood on his skin, his arcanine expressing concern as it attempts to tug matias away. he refuses to move.

"our story isn't finished."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 3:10:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You're lying."[break][break]

Her accusation came out raw and wounded, her hands gathering close to her chest as she shook her head. She bit her lip, hating how much this dagger hurt when it shouldn't -- when she knew what he was, what she was, and what all of this had been.[break][break]

"You're lying," she shouted again, and this time hoarse words gained power through resentment. "Do you think I'll just accept whatever lies you tell me, blindly? You left for less."[break][break]

Why couldn't she breathe? Why was this so suffocating?[break][break]

She'd tried to kill this in him. She'd insulted him, berated him, left him for dead, and let the man he loved die for him in his stead. His back was bloody from the amount of times she'd driven that same knife into him. Each time, she waited for him to stop crawling back to her.[break][break]

She waited, but here he was: insisting their chapter wasn't finished, and that it didn't end with him killing her.[break][break]

How laughable. As if she was someone who could possibly be loved unconditionally, when she knew better.[break][break]

"You call me the liar, but you do nothing but lie to me, Matias. You lied to me then, and you're lying to me now."[break][break]

They entered a predictable rhythm, falling into their same roles and same patterns. When he chose what was familiar to him, she did the same.[break][break]

All indecision fled her, and she began to run into the mist.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 7:13:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

you're lying.

for once, he isn't.

as she turns on her heels and flees into the mist, an instinctual, primal urge finds him, causing his wrist to move as though ready to weave the earth to stop her from escaping. nothing happens, however, because he wasn't lying to her then, and he isn't lying to her now.

"elisa —"

arcanine's bark sounds once before they TELEPORT, reappearing out of the mist before her to block her escape.

"— how can i get you to believe me? what more can i do? what more can i fucking say?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 7:24:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Nothing! Why can't you see that?"[break][break]

A strangled scream of frustration tore out from her throat as he blocked her passage -- wasn't this what Kyle had done, when he'd tried to corner her, too? -- and before she could stop herself, she shoved him by the shoulder in a vain attempt to escape him. Should that fail, she'd resort to pounding her fists against him, wanting to do anything at all to channel all the dark emotions festering inside of her.[break][break]

"I don't want to believe you," she said, glaring up at him, "and nothing you say can change my mind."[break][break]

Only then did Wo-chien re-emerge from the shadows, darting for the Arcanine with SHADOW SNEAK. Ochre eyes swiveled to catch sight of the disgraced Elite Four, his name still burning on the TABLETS OF RUIN. Yet the Ruinous Beast did not strike the trainer, focusing on his Pokemon instead.[break][break]

There was no sense in cutting off future supply for grudges and resentment too early.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 8:04:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

her vain attempt proves true. her shove rocks him, certainly, but all it takes is a bit of tension to hold his ground in stubborn defiance as he has shown time and time again. not even death and a clear mind could change that, it seems.

he gazes down at her, ignoring the pounding of her fists against his chest. proving to be a nuisance, he reaches a hand up for her wrist to try and get her to stop throwing a tantrum.

"nothing i say."

something he can do, then?

his thoughts are dragged away by the sound of his arcanine's cry as it's struck by a SHADOW SNEAK. he turns with a renewed sense of urgency, letting go of her in favor of palming a pokeball on his belt. a red beam recalls his arcanine, leaving him defenseless.

WO-CHIEN is paid no mind to nor her words. he turns back to look at her, determined.

"then let me prove it to you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 20:01:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And what would be the point of that?" she argued, flinching as he pulled her wrist. He'd feel the heat of her grudges burning beneath the skin, simmering with resentment.[break][break]

was surely crueler than she'd believed him to be. Why else would he taunt her like this?[break][break]

Step on a man, cast his reputation in the mud, kill the person he loves most -- do all these things, and you couldn't expect to be loved.[break][break]

"What do you expect any gesture to accomplish, Matias? Our story is done. It was always going to end this way."[break][break]

Because no one else loved the broken way that she loved. No one was so blind and so reckless as her, accepting unspeakable transgressions out of a foolish desire that love might change a monster back into a man.[break][break]

She, like Matias, had embraced her own monstrosity. Neither of them could change that in each other.[break][break]

"Or are you going to tell the League your love changed me into something I'm not?" she asked, another disbelieving laugh taking hold of her. "Are you so delusional as that, to think you can keep having me as your dirty little secret?"[break][break]

It was as if he wanted to ignore everything she'd done to him. He wanted to ignore everything that she was, rewinding time back to that first point of ignorance.[break][break]

Or he wanted her to ignore their past, so that she'd be unprepared for his vengeance, later.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:32:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

finally, as though he'd been holding it back ever since he set his eyes on her in the mists of the border, he barks out a laugh that rivals the volume of hers but not its venom.

"you'd like to be my dirty little secret, wouldn't you?"

lips affixed into a grin, he pulls his hand away, feeling her burning grudges alight his skin.

"why does there need to be a point? a reason? why can't i just want something for the sake of it?"

the truth has never been simpler, though he's surprised she hasn't called him out on it yet. he had told her as much before, about how he chases and chases.

he wants to win.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 6:44:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You don't know anything about what I want."[break][break]

She closed her eyes, pulling away from him like a hand retracting from hissing flame. His laughter washed over her with cold sobriety, reminding her just how little her wants factored into the equation for him.[break][break]

Of course. She was nothing more than a diversion to him: an amusement, a novelty, a way to pass the time. None of it had to do with anything else other than the difficulty she posed in being caught.[break][break]

He wasn't wrong. This explanation was simple.[break][break]

"Don't you have enough?" she chastised him, before correcting herself: "Haven't you lost enough?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 10:29:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"if i have, then there's nothing left for me to lose."

he entertains her question for the sake of it knowing it changes little. it does not dissuade him; he's too stubborn to be led off this path.

"all you want is to run and run and run. aren't your legs tired by now? they're so short, and they can only take you so far."

he mocks her with a laugh before offering his hand.

"come on, elisa. stop running. accept my hand, or whatever, and let me in."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP