Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 17:02:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes, I'm tired, Matias. Tired of whatever this game between us is."[break][break]

Was it worse, maybe, that he didn't care about what she'd done to him? That nothing she did ever seemed to matter? If he loved her, then surely this betrayal would have cut into him. The knife in the back would have driven itself deeper, able to pierce him at his most vulnerable.[break][break]

If truly forgave her despite his pain, wouldn't it feel different than this? More conflicted, more pained?[break][break]

She studied him, unable to place the emotion that underscored his mocking laugh or the reason his hand outstretched towards her. She wondered what he'd do with her if she took that hand, having 'won' her at last.[break][break]

All of it seemed so draining.[break][break]

"If you won't let me run," she said finally, stepping around him, "then I'll simply walk."[break][break]

Her eyes kept the portal in sight.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 9:43:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
"only one of us is playing and it isn't me."

it almost feels jarring to know how she'll respond to anything he says, having learned enough about her from both their time together in person as well as his time spent in that virtual game. she'll continue to run from any form of responsibility and he'll continue to chase because he wants to win.

there is no end for them in that sense; but that in itself is an end.

"i'll walk with you."

he falls into the same rhythm next to her.

"where to after this? back to mauville to see bee?"
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphpkmn"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 15:49:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And if I was?" she challenged him, an eyebrow raised as she waited for his answer. "What of it, Matias?"[break][break]

He was such a jealous creature, she thought to herself, envious enough to appease Chi-Yu a thousand lifetimes over. She quietly hated it, not because of his entitlement, but because some part of her resembled him in a similar way.[break][break]

Hadn't the mental image of and caused her insides to churn, seething with possession? Some part of her remained that insecure nineteen-year-old newlywed, pining for attention from a man who no longer loved her. Why am I not enough, that small part of her wept. Why am I never enough?[break][break]

Perhaps that was how to make him see reason, then. To hurt him, the way her late husband had hurt her, until she'd learned that lesson.[break][break]

"Bee always knew what this was. He wasn't threatened by you."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 2:51:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his lips part to mock the way she says 'what of it' the same way he's mocked countless others like and but he stops himself, finding some semblance of control even if it would've been amusing.

unaware of her intentions to tug at envious strings, he shrugs a shoulder, not knowing how to respond.

"i figured as much. shame, though. it would have made things much easier."

immediately, he adds:

"does he fuck around too?"

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 4:11:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She bristled, tensing at how much amusement he seemed to get from knowing her own desires were denied as much as his. Wasn't that sort of satisfaction a grudge, in its own way? "If I cannot be happy, then at least I take pleasure in the unhappiness of others."[break][break]

"You're one to talk about loyalty," she deflected, fingers miming a nonexistent wedding ring about her finger. "You proposed to a woman and then abandoned her for another, didn't you? And then abandoned that woman for me."[break][break]

It was a cool recital of fact, devoid of judgment. Just an observation, nothing more.[break][break]

"I am not ," she said, which was true. "I know how to set my expectations," she added, which was a lie.[break][break]

She began subtly walking faster, attempting to steadily outpace him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 4:21:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"yes, that's right, but who said anything about loyalty?"

he clicks his tongue, disappointment clear behind the tch that sounds as he reaches into the dark, knowing little but perhaps enough to find something.

"aw, don't tell me. is he not loyal to you?"

her short legs could only do so much in her attempt to outpace him. he matches her newfound pace with ease.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 4:49:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

All at once, she stopped walking. When her eyes found his, she didn't comprehend him as a man, but a pesky insect -- one with the misfortune of buzzing around her ear, only to be swatted away.[break][break]

After a prolonged silence, one that seemed to span several minutes' judgment, she answered him.[break][break]

"He has been there for me," she replied, speaking down to him despite his advantage of height, "when no other soul in the world spared me a single word of kindness."[break][break]

If she closed her eyes, she could still remember how 's arms had cradled her in the aftermath of Wo-chien's claiming, holding her close to his chest and bringing her to safety.[break][break]

For so many months she'd agonized over what he must think of her, how he surely disdained her like everyone else did when they discovered who she truly was. She'd pushed him away to avoid the truth of his inevitable scorn, only for him to embrace her all the same.[break][break]

Every time she thought he would abandon her, he proved her wrong. Time and time again.[break][break]

The existence of didn't change that, she told herself.[break][break]

"So yes," Elisabeth said softly, departing again, "he is loyal to me. He is perhaps the only person in the world who is, in any way that matters."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 5:01:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"no other soul. ha. haha. hahaha. ahahahahaha!"

his burst of laughter comes and goes within seconds, silenced at the end as abruptly as how she stopped walking.

"that's so funny because the only reason you still live and breathe now is because of my kindness. run. run. run run run run! remember that? you sure have a selective memory."

he raises his hand, flicks his wrist, then reaches over to tap her on her neck, all the while grinning.

"maybe i should dye my hair black and wear blue contact lenses. there is a matias out there with black hair, you know. from sea hoenn. maybe you'll stomp on his balls too."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 5:11:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You let me live because you're selfish," she replied, visibly recoiling as his fingers graced her neck. A shudder rippled through her of abject revulsion. "It had nothing to do with loving me, and everything to do with wanting me."[break][break]

Wasn't there a difference? And didn't that difference matter?[break][break]

She ignored the part of herself that had been touched and startled by that gesture of mercy on Mt. Chimney, consumed by gnawing guilt that left her nauseous with shame.[break][break]

The manic sound of his laughter reminded her this man did not deserve her pity or her consideration. He certainly had never cared for hers.[break][break]

"Are you done mocking me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 7:50:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"if that's what you're choosing to believe, then sure, it's because i'm selfish and definitely not because i'm kind."

he enunciates his words with vicious mockery because that is all she deserves from him. nothing more, and nothing less.

"just know, elisa, that every thought that flutters into your grudgy little mind, every decision you make, even every fucking breath you take, all of it is possible not because of you or bee or anyone else, but because of me. me."

a gesture is spared off to the side, to the portal that awaits in the near distance.

"off you go, then. run."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 4:48:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He sneered down at her, bragging about how close she had come to her own ruin, and she weighed it against the empty platitudes of and . How she'd disdained them their unwanted assistance in her escape on the resurfaced island, swearing she owed them nothing for their own idealism.[break][break]

When had saved her, he hadn't a choice in the matter. That made his debt all the more painful to bear.[break][break]

"We fight our wars differently," she said at last, pausing in front of the portal that would prove her salvation. Colors churned and shimmered behind her, elongated in an ovaline shape that couldn't decide its final form. "You brag that my life is yours, and thus I am bound to you forevermore."[break][break]

An errant wind swept up her blonde hair away from her shoulders, caught in the glittering dust of the Border's mist. She closed her eyes a moment, letting herself breathe in all the regrets of the dead -- familiar to her own -- and then exhaled them out.[break][break]

"But isn't that proof the opposite is true?" she said, softly but firmly. "I'm the one with a hold over you."[break][break]

He boasted that he could destroy her, but had chosen not to do her harm. To survive in the face of overwhelming odds, time and time again, was a quieter strength -- but a strength nonetheless.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 5:00:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"wow, that's true."

he pauses for a moment as though in deep, reflective thought, before snapping his fingers.

"i guess that simply means we're bound to each other."

having run the entire length of the circuit and jumping over the many hurdles she laid out in defense, he makes it to the end line which happens to be right back where they started.

"when bee grows bored of you, you know where to find me."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 5:09:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

When he conceded her argument, half of her thought she saw the boyish gleam in his eyes that had first made her enjoy his company. That easy confidence returned to him as he shrugged off her refusal, finding more peace in it than frustration at her admission the two of them remained bound in some way.[break][break]

An invisible string of fate connected them both, that much was true -- tangled and knotted, ensnaring all in their path to ruin. She had yet to realize the sentiment was as true for her as it was for him.[break][break]

"He won't," she insisted too quickly. Her face had the stricken pallor of someone haunted. "You'll be waiting a long time."[break][break]

But should such a terrible fate befall her and decide her worthy of his scorn, she secretly knew: this binding tie between her and the disgraced Elite Four would prove just as ephemeral as the other, in the end.[break][break]

Nothing lasted, she reminded herself as she departed this purgatory, returning to the world of the living and banishing thoughts of the dead.
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 23:32:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven