pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
ROCKET STRIKE FORCE
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 2:24:26 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

ROCKET STRIKE FORCE

SOOTOPOLIS CITY, NON-CANONS

War is coming.

As Rocket as a whole readies for the effort, Beast takes on duties to ensure the rank and file of Rocket are just as prepared. He needs something. A dedicated group for him to call on to assist him attack the League's heavy hitters. A group that will be his Strike Force.

WHAT IS THIS?

A wanted ad! I would like Tempest to have a group of Non-Canon characters he can call on. Some of these characters will be asked if they want to participate in little battles and slap fights between Rocket and the League for certain plots, as well as be occasionally recommended or invited to small scale player-raids and battles.

This plot-line will mostly focus on the interpersonal relationships between these characters as well as faction conflict. All characters with all sorts of skill-sets are welcome, the player OOC just has to be willing to participate and plan conflict with members of the League.

A secondary aspect of this plot will be Tempest attempting to connect Non-Canon characters with Canons based on skill-sets and interests. Even if your character isn't cut out for the faction conflict, they could still be useful in other aspects. All glory to Rocket.

OOC INFORMATION

My name is Yams and I'm always eager and looking for new plots and a chance to interact with non-canon characters!

This group isn't an 'official' sub-faction inside of Rocket like SPECTRA. It is more an IC nickname for a group of people that Tempest feels he can rely on inside of Rocket.

If you want your character to be involved, feel free to post below and we'll get something planned out! You're not required to just RP with Tempest for this! You're encouraged to also RP with each other as well as shout out the other members of the 'Strike Force'.

The Strike Force is always open and Tempest is always willing to test and meet new members. Feel free to reach out on Discord if you have any fun ideas!

[blockquote][b]Name[/b]: @tag
[b]OOC[/b]: here
[b]Skills[/b]: here
[b]Extra[/b]: Any extra info here you might want to add[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
ROCKET STRIKE FORCE
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 2:24:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

I DON'T THINK THIS IS MY CUP OF TEA...

That's more than okay! I'm here to love Rocket and bring us all together. I love you all. Let's all hug.

If you don't like aspects of conflict in your plots or don't feel like your character will fit into this archetype, why not check out one of these cool groups listed below?

If you have a group within Rocket not listed here, feel free to reach out and I'll add it!

Project: Infinity
SPECTRA
Team Nebula
Uriel Program

OTHER FUN LINKS

Let me know if I missed one and I'll add it! c:

Rocket Code Name Compendium
close tab

played by

Kuru

He/him
Twenty-five
Heterosexual
Grunt
awards
4 posts
Derek Khan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @derekkhan
Derek Khan
ROCKET STRIKE FORCE
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 2:59:44 GMT
Derek Khan Avatar
[code*]
Name:
OOC: Kuru
Skills: fighting, mostly. Derek has various minor skills, but he mostly relies on cunning to sus out his opponents weak points, and the visceral brutality to make the enemy regret having them.
Extra: Derek is an ex-illegal pit fighter. He knows how to scrap and has taught his Pokémon to always go for the kill, or maiming if they can't. Beyond that, Derek is interested in anyone that can make the boredom end.
[/code*]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
ROCKET STRIKE FORCE
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 11:12:59 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
Name:
OOC: cherry
Skills: talking and fighting. kasper's father isn't in hoenn, but i imagine him to have some sort of power in / associated with league (so they're the opposite of a nepo baby). kasper themself just gets into a lot of fights, and has been since their brother died. they're not dead yet, so that probably means smth for their skill!
Extra:
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
ROCKET STRIKE FORCE
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 4:31:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
Name:
OOC: ghostfinch
Skills: military experience, most notably: sniper certification, survival training, tactics and leadership certification (was periodically renewed on the path to brigadier general), and trapping. non-combat skills but potentially relevant to combat: knowledge of dreams & some psychology, most frequently weaponized with the use of a psychic type pokemon (which she favors anyways)
Extra: she's good with guns and swords (esp. fancy ones associated with galarian knights of old)
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP