Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Seafaring Stories [DW]
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 18:42:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The sea air from the beach feels nicer to the ambassador and in a way, it reminded her of home. She stands on the deck of a pirate ship which had a very appropriate design for marine operations. Funnily enough, Elise herself hadn’t been on a pirate ship before and the captain himself didn’t mind that much. She doesn’t think he’s odd for dressing like an actual pirate, all power to the guy. [break][break]

“I take it that you’ve sailed across this route before, Captain?” She asks the pirate captain while she watches the ocean waves from the rails. Being this close to Sootopolis City would make her a little uneasy especially since the territory was Rocket’s, but it was a bit far that it’ll probably be okay.[break][break]

Her Marshadow keeps a little close to her side and as Elise watches Charles look down to the ocean, she figures that the shard Calyrex would be interested in seeing the Hoennian sea for himself.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Excellent Round Follow

Walt; Captain
he/him/his
July 9
Levincia
Ship Captain
Grunt
Single
5 ft 11 in height
5 ft 11 in height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @walter
walter delmar
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 18:18:59 GMT
walter delmar Avatar
"Aye, ambassador, I've sailed through these waters a few times. No waves are too dangerous for me and my crew." The captain gave a hearty chuckle as he steered the course.

Sootopolis was a dangerous place to bring a League ambassador, especially for a mercenary on both sides. He could maybe get away with having her on board as long as they sailed towards the outskirts of the city. While Walter wasn't exactly loyal to Rocket, he didn't want trouble from them either.

However, a good pirate cannot resist the promise of adventure and treasure. The ghostly princess gave him both. She hired him to sail out here to observe the local ghost type Pokemon. Sailors in Sootopolis told eerie stories about encountering spirits at night. Walter was eager to be one of them.

The hull creaked to the touch of gentle waves. Waves curled round the side of the vessel as it sliced its way through the water. This was the captain's favorite sound: the melody of the tides. Perfect harmony between ship and sea. Walter gave a look towards the two mysterious Pokemon as they contemplated the waves.

He had never seen anything like them before. The captain turned to the ambassador with a puzzled look, stroking his beard while he sailed.

"Say, matey. Your Pokemon look quite...exotic. What kind of Pokemon are they, if you don't mind me asking?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 20:14:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

“I am sure that you are experienced with navigating the sea than I would be on land.” A response came with a little nod from the Galarian diplomat. As a ranger cadet, she knows more of the land and had to learn how to navigate the sea through some charted waters of Hoenn. The appearance of the Sea Basin Pokemon, a legendary creature that she hadn’t seen much before would cause a lot of trouble with going across the ocean.[break][break]

The pirate asks about her two Pokemon in turn, he appears to be very curious of their species since both were rare. “This is my Marshadow and Calyrex, Captain. One is a mythical Pokemon caught from my trip to the Border and the other is a legendary Pokemon from my country.” Both of her Pokemon look out to the waters while the Marshadow watches the waves lap against each other in childish admiration.[break][break]

She did pick out this route for the Captain’s ship to sail on, namely because of the wild ghost Pokemon that live there. “I think I’ve told you beforehand, but the reason I had come along was to see the ghosts around here. I mostly wish to see if they are doing alright since I know some are displaced by the recent sightings of the fabled Sea Basin Pokemon.” The ambassador states her reason in her interest at the sea route they’re on.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Excellent Round Follow

Walt; Captain
he/him/his
July 9
Levincia
Ship Captain
Grunt
Single
5 ft 11 in height
5 ft 11 in height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @walter
walter delmar
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:01:47 GMT
walter delmar Avatar

"Aye, matey, did you say 'legendary'?" The captain asked with wide eyes.

Were legendary Pokemon not those detailed in ancient stories? Those powerful few, as mighty as the forces of nature. Nay, they were forces of nature. Beings not many in their life would even dream to see. Yet here were two of them on the pirate's ship.

Astounding.

Walter left the wheel with Aipom. He jumped down onto the deck and stared at those wonderous Pokemon. Calyrex and Marshadow. Living treasures. He turned to the ghostly elite.

"You must be one strong trainer to have legendary Pokemon in your midst. I feel lucky to be the boatman you hired for this trip. Not every day you see a legendary. Or even a life time. How did you meet them, if you don't mind me asking?" The captain inquired. He was amazed and baffled at the sight.

Then she mentioned it. That dreaded beast. Kyogre. The captain's body froze with a ghostly chill. Walter's eyes grew dark like storm clouds.

"Aye, I had a run in with Kyogre. That leviathan nearly rammed itself into my ship. I've seen how it reacts to ships. I can't imagine what that beast would do to anything smaller."

Walter barely managed to break out a smile. "Bastard couldn't get us though. Damn thing gave us plenty of wind to escape on."

The captain let out a hearty chuckle once more.

The Sea Basin Pokemon may not have gotten his ship, but he did take something.

The Leviathan took Walter's nerve.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 21:00:09 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPIRITOMB APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUNERIGUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WANDERING SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB