mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
ultra plant: fs
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 10:26:59 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
05 investigate the depowered power stations and their destroyed cords, powerbanks, machinery, etc.

07 balance on or zipline down wires that stretch from canyon to canyon.

12 flee from stakatakas that have been set up as security at various points in the world.

13 engage a massive regieleki that has been displaced here by an unknown force.
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 10:35:17 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Fenelle's hand rests briefly on one of der pokéballs, before dee takes der phone in both hands, sending a message to Soyeon after they entered the Ultra Wilds.

Thanks for agreeing to come with me. I think the abandoned facility we're supposed to investigate is in that direction.

Dee has never been to any of these Worlds, Wilds before, but the spot seems obvious from the pixelated pictures dee has seen before mission start. Several massive cords connect their arrival point to the facility in the distance, crossing the gaps of darkness that lead to who knows where.

This world is filled with electricity that travels across Fenelle's skin in harmless bursts - dee feels der hair slightly on edge. But it's worse for der Grimmsnarl next to dem, who does his best to appear tough and unfazed by the crackling sensation. Dee looks at him, not daring to tap him to get his attention. Instead, dee waves, signing You okay?

The Grimmsnarl nods, but clearly seems uncomfortable in this environment.

I'll call on you later, dee decides, recalling the fairy type and instead having another steel type join der Metagross, which floats next to them, looking at its surroundings with curiosity. The Hisuian Goodra pops out of his ball and is delighted to be outside the ball, but- he frowns, actually, as he closes the distance to Fenelle. This environment ... is unlike anything he's seen before.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 23:47:26 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Here we are, once again." Soyeon stepped out to the massive marvel of technology that stood before the two Rocket members. Metal skyscrapers towering over the many denizens of the Plant area. Overhead, the buzzing of wings could just barely be made out from the amalgamation of wire and iron that surrounded the pair. Had this not been dystopian in nature, SOyeon would have been more than happy to take a detour and explore around. [break][break]

She turned back to her partner for this outing into Ultra Space, glancing back down at the message that had been received from der while keeping her eyes peeled dover the horizon every so often. One never could be too careful when out in these areas considering the numerous fractures of physics and logic there were here. "I've been meaning to return to Ultra Space. Thank you for giving me the excuse to." Soyeon smiled at Fenelle and began to walk in the direction of the abandoned facility. "Make sure to be on guard. The Pokémon here aren't normally hostile unless something disturbs them. But you can never be too careful." [break][break]

She reached onto her belt and tossed out one Pokémon of her own. In a flash of light, her Porygon2 hovered in front of the two of dem. The normal-type chirped at being called to the field and took the chance to bob over to the Metagross in interest. It would be enough to bypass anything that could get in their way, barring an actual Pokémon. For now, all dey could do was to walk the beaten path leading towards their goal. [break][break]

"Is this your first time to Ultra Space? Or have you been in one of the fields before?" Soyeon asked, with an attempt and remaining more conversational than . He made for good company, even if not the most ideal chatterbox. "If you can imagine, I went to school for this. Maybe not Ultra Space exactly, but science has a way of being rather open ended." [break][break]

Their journey slowly took them into the end of a massive cliff face going across the neighboring iron mountain-like structures. Without a bridge across, venturing further would mean finding a path down to the ground level and making the long trek upwards to get back on track. But opportunity had provided a respite for their hike, in the form of a makeshift zipline, leading to the other side. The ravine below was deep, and a fall would surley result in a painful death. [break][break]

"Well, only one way across." Soyeon smiled at Fen, then stepped towards the zipline while tying her hair into a ponytail as to not get in the way. "Would you like to go first or should I? This looks sturdy enough to hold up, but just keep an eye out." [break][break]

07 balance on or zipline down wires that stretch from canyon to canyon.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]--accent:#A166BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 8:00:43 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
The Metagross taps and strengthens its psychic connection to Fenelle as soon as Soyeon speaks - communicating what's been said in a mix of sign language translation imagery, general imagery as well as written word. It's a bit confusing, but dee would need to take this discussion to another time. For now, it suffices. Dee nods a few moments after Soyeon has spoken in confirmation, lifting one hand to sign, O.K. Understood, accompanied by the more universal head nod. Then, dee starts typing into the TTS, "Always happy to give one. The Ultra Wilds are a fascinating place ... I wonder what the history here might be. Do you know something about it?" "What kind of people would've been able to do all this tech under these circumstances - or have they ever not been dire? What is the central energy source ..." ... ... "Oh, excuse me. I didn't mean to type it in the TTS."

For a moment, Fenelle appeared flustered, as der jump from TTS to notes app has not reacted for whatever reason - maybe it's time for that phone's weekly maintenance.

The Porygon2 is greeted by the Metagross with a friendly tilt from its looming, large figure appearing entirely harmless. (It's the eyes, probably. Soft, as if still dreaming.) While Fenelle doesn't need its immediate assistance, it allows itself a moment to reach out to the Porygon2, putting out psychic feelers.

"I have not been to Ultra Space before, no, so I will be in your care." Fenelle nods a moment, before continuing to type, "Unfortunately, my education has not included that ... what books did you read in school there?" While being technically aware of lectures, dee still defaults to the learning dee knows - books and discussions with der teachers.

They then arrive at the first obstacle, which also honestly looks way more fun than it should be under these dire circumstances. Dee can't see the ground, after all, of the chasm they wish to cross. It does seem like they might not be the first ones here - they wouldn't have to balance the entire way, hopefully. "I can go first," dee offers to test out the zip line, before noticing the ground tremble slightly, and Hisuian Goodra's attention shift. "Something's coming. You can go first."

In the distance, a giant, rectangular shadow slowly seems to make its way over to their location.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 0:28:57 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Ah, a fresh mind." Soyeon said, beaming towards Fenelle as the grunt less experienced than her was having der first outing in Ultra Space. The threat of a painful and sometimes quick death was cause for one to be fairly on edge, but the worlds here had a certain charm to them that very few other sights could compare. "Well, to begin, there's not a whole lot of history for most of Ultra Space. Many worlds, such as this one, just...exist. What little evidence there was of how this world came to be isn't really known. I checked the records and what little things we've found don't exactly paint a wide picture. Maybe one day, though." Soyeon flashed a smile at Fenelle. She knew exactly how it felt to wonder such things, and a curious mind was always indicative of a bright one! Dey continued on while the scientist would sometimes keep an eye on the Metagross. [break][break]

When asked about her history with Ultra Space, she was more than happy to ramble on about her credentials. The many programs and internships to famous astrology labs across the world, and all around, talking for hours about things. But Fenelle likely wasn't asking for an impromptu lecture on the history of the stars. Soyeon took a moment to collect her thoughts before allowing the floodgates to open. [break][break]

"Well, granted, my college career didn't encompass all of Ultra Space. At the time, it was a recently found thing, so at most, it was briefly mentioned. But after...starting in Rocket, I learned pretty quickly. There's a specific type of energy that wormholes into Ultra Space emit which can be used to track how far away they are, or for how long they've existed. It works sort of like terastal energy, if you've ever heard of that. I can give you the full history of Ultra Space in general, but the short version is that we're in worlds where Pokémon and Ultra Beasts remain undisturbed by humans for likely hundreds, if not thousands, of years." [break][break]

To break up her little history lesson, Soyeon looked at the zip line as Fenelle offered to go first, up until something had scared der off. Soyeon pursed her lips in thought to what it could be and took stance in front of the younger grunt. "Follow my lead and be ready to drop if I say so. I have a flying-type, so he'll be able to catch us if you don't have one." Her hand clutched the handle of the zipline while Soyeon took a moment to collect herself and then... [break][break]

She was off. Soyeon zipped down the mountain and towards whatever figure was coming up on them... [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]--accent:#A166BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:36:20 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle's hands twitch, raising and lowering as dee thinks about questions to sign, fingers hovering over the virtual keyboard of der phone as dee takes in what Soyeon just has explained. However, there's just too many questions about this new thing that dee could ask that there's no question standing out in particular, with all of them trying to reach der fingers first, stumbling over another and preventing anything from being asked as der mental gears turn.

"So do you think that pokémon are completely responsible for all this?" dee eventually asks, gesturing to der surroundings. It's ... not such a strange thought, given what is known of pokémon. But that's not the thing - it's more the implications coming with it, as they stand upon structures that seem to have this ... human touch. "First we shape the things, then the things shape us ..." dee puts into the TTS again instead of a memo, but doesn't realise for now in favour of the zipline.

A tremble in the ground is the indication of a giant approaching. Dee lets Soyeon go first, following close after - recalling Hisuian Goodra for now. Metagross would float alongside them, hurrying in its elderly slow pace. At least Psychic doesn't need a physical presence ... Dee keeps an eye on Soyeon, ready to memorise whenever she'd drop to follow suit immediately.

It's tough, hanging onto the zipline, but it's also kinda fun- no, you can't be distracted now. Stay focused ...

(Wheeee! WOSH!)

As soon as they land, Fenelle looks back. There's a looming shadow in the distance - but there's something dee hasn't considered before. Multiple of them. Dee pats Soyeon's arm, pointing towards the bigger shadow - and its heavy footsteps shaking the earth. And steadily, it approaches them ... as if alerted by their presence. "Where should we go?"

prompt flee from stakatakas that have been set up as security at various points in the world.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 17:38:30 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

another descends the zipline. he lands with a gruff thud, the hard ground, tortured by pressure and bolt unyielding beneath his soles.[break][break]

"was told to come here. guess i came here just in time." elijah grumbles and summons his victreebel. "you owe me."[break][break]

the canary-bellied pokemon and its thick lip dare not move as it quietly summons a SWEET SCENT to distract.[break][break]

elijah wonders if stakataka can smell. too late to change course now.[break][break]

"follow me." he vaults down into a trench of old wiring. it leads to a small compound, door already torn ajar: a depowered power station gasping ever so often with sparks from exposed cables.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 20:52:38 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle wouldn't have heard the arrival of another if it weren't for the Metagross giving dem a psychic ping. It would also transmit Elijah's words to dem, which dee regards with a simple nod in the heat of the moment - there's not much time for more chatter as the Stakataka draw ever closer. A Victrebeel ... and a sweet scent. Dee risks a look at the pokémon consisting of multiple stone hiveminds, and wonders the very same.

What kind of senses do they have?

However, it's maybe good that dee doesn't get to experience that immediately, as they leap into the relative safetly of a depowered power station (a station?). Dee would tap the Metagross a couple of times, prompting it to reach out to Elijah proper to establish a psychic connection if allowed - else, one would have to do with good old notebook and pencil.

Thanks for the help. Let me know if I can help you with whatever.

Then dee looks around for a moment.

Is the mission still on? Exploring the power plants and seeing if there's anything to salvage.

However, dee also pauses for a moment as dee looks at the cables again, kneeling down a little to get a closer look. Their scarred skin exposes the electricity lying underneath, frizzling and brzzting as it crackles along the metal lines. Isn't this depowered? Why is there still power left- or is it coming from the ambient electricity in the air?

prompt investigate the depowered power stations and their destroyed cords, powerbanks, machinery, etc.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 18:48:51 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

elijah is briefly caught out of his element. eyes bloom wider than usual before settling into their austere frames. he closes the psychic circuit with a response.[break][break]

"mission still on. rocket's interested in expanding out into ultra space. maybe the league is too," elijah grumbles as he kicks over some metal scrap, "but expanding out here in this hell hole of machine gore? i think it's fucking gross."[break][break]

electricity still flavours the air with anxiety. stray hairs and dust cling to his clothes. he peers at the zombie-wiring as it sputters and hisses with the occasional promise of life.[break][break]

"hold on."[break][break]

the two had come here before had seized regieleki by sheer luck. doomed fate. its astounding presence, a marvel of impossibility and science coiled and courted, is enough to summon bolts from the dead.[break][break]

"something's above us."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:14:49 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle nods at Elijah's explanation and apparent dissatisfaction, taking another look around before replying,

It's the carcass of a technological beast. Of course we'd want it, or the mere bones of the structure at least ...

If it can be used for itself or knowledge, there's no reason to let it go to waste ... even if the landscape they find themselves in is of the more unsettling conviction. It almost inspires pity, too, seeing the abandoned wiring and electricity ... but this place isn't alive. At least, it shouldn't be.

Elijah identifies the origin of it before dee can. Without looking above, dee takes a few steps back - not knowing how massive it might be, it's hard to tell if this is of any use - and takes out the pokéball with der Hisuian Goodra. Calling for it, dee quickly signs in the fitfully lit darkness, Hisuian Goodra-Mud Shot.

As the dragon readily follows der command, dee finally looks up- and is almost blinded by the sudden pulse of crackling electricity, coursing through the Regieleki's body.

prompt engage a massive regieleki that has been displaced here by an unknown force.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 10:24:57 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

a bolt slams through a glass panel in the ceiling. shards shower down, their faces scarred like weeping tree branches from current that had pierced through them.[break][break]

the MUD SHOT offers temporary relief. elijah lunges before fenelle, shielding dem from the scathing luminosity. as the regieleki travels overhead, his victreebel summons a LEAF TORNADO to act as a green curtain to protect their eyes.[break][break]

"techno-corpse or not, we know this place exists now. rocket can get back to it when they can," elijah shivers, feeling the electrified air gnaw at his neck and back, "but for that to happen, we gotta survive."[break][break]

he looks for another exit, for the titan seems to be moving toward where they had entered. his victreebel whips a wide window higher up, smashing it before methodically clearing the frame of the remaining sharp shards.[break][break]

"before it notices us." he offers his back for fenelle to step on in order to reach the window above.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 20:24:22 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The Leaf Tornado is a good call to avoid the glass shards piercing them, and Fenelle gives Elijah and the Victreebel - though the latter might not be able to see it - a nod. "Agreed," is the singular word transmitted through the Metagross, as Fenelle follows the Regieleki's movements from the corner of der eyes - or dee might be fully blinded after all.

Dee quickly taps a morse code on Metagross' shell, and it starts using Psychic to mimic movement from their entrance point - further hoping to draw the Legendary Beast's attention away from them, buying them more time.

It does mean that dee loses der "ears" of the moment, as the pokémon needs to fully focus on the task or else screw things up, but it's not hard to understand what Elijah means. With swift motions, assisted further by der Hisuian Goodra stretching as far as he can, dee climbs through the window. Mouthing and signing and trying to signal by pointing at der dragon, dee means to communicate, Use Hisuian Goodra to get up if needed.

Which might also be needed to be done quick because Fenelle is notoriously bad at silent stealth, and notices the ruffle of glass shards by der feet on the ground too late.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 23:33:27 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

with hisuian goodra's help, they leave through the window. the fresh air, scarred with biting electrical current greets their flesh once more. as the lightning whipped plane spreads before them, they behold the decimated expanse pocked by scorch marks. how the horizon shoulders the black, striated sky.[break][break]

as elijah pinpoints the primal rift to take them home, the regieleki hunts the illusory percussion.[break][break]

"time to go home."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing