snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ultra deep sea: ei
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 1:50:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

ultra deep sea: elisabeth x illeana

26 experience a clutch of ultra beast eggs hatching and the horrific newborn forms of nihilego or poipole emerging. protective parent ultra beasts will mercilessly protect them.

28 find signs that the ultra deep sea that you have explored so far seems to be the inside of a large, living organism.

29 hear the deep calling your name, attempting to bring you deeper into an endless abyss.

30 encounter toxic bubbles that are extremely dangerous to burst.

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character will be able to encounter and catch a NIHILEGO or POIPOLE (one or the other); they may reflavor this to a stolen egg that will hatch on their own terms.

Instead of an ULTRA BEAST, they may encounter and catch a PHIONE that has wandered into this rift from Hoenn instead.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 2:01:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"oh."

[break][break]

somehow, it feels like her surprise echoes across the expanses of the abyss.

[break][break]

"it's you."

[break][break]

if she's irritated, she doesn't show it. instead, her tone seems... oddly even despite knowing fully well who the woman in front of her is and what she has done.

[break][break]

around them, toxic bubbles loom. one look at them feels like it'll spell disaster, let alone touching them. she holds herself rather still in that regard, afraid to lose the semblance of control she falsely believes herself to have and drift too close to their spherical edges.

[break][break]

and instead of focusing on the bubbles, she holds eye contact for as long as elisabeth will let her.

[break][break]

"this isn't exactly the place i'd believe you spend your free time in, you know."

[break][break]

which begs a rather simple question to be asked, truthfully, but she doesn't say another word - not yet.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
ultra deep sea.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 2:47:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"...Then that shows how little you know me," the blonde replied, wary as she made her way through a fleshy tunnel and past the flurry of noxious bubbles. They drifted on the current with alarming closeness, seeming like they'd burst if you so much as breathed on them.[break][break]

Elisabeth made sure to regard the Head Scientist across from her with as much caution -- no, truthfully, with more. The fight against Kyurem remained emblazoned in her mind's eye, terrible for so many reasons: not least of all which was the anointing of the League's most concerning Avatar yet.[break][break]

. Palkia's chosen.[break][break]

"I've always been drawn to studies of toxicology," she explained, pulling out a syringe to justify herself. She did her best to ignore strange squelching sounds around her, as if the walls were breathing. "Variants from wild Nihilego prove especially potent, I find."[break][break]

It hurt to maintain the pleasant neutrality on her face. So long as the other woman didn't want to fight, that was a victory.[break][break]

She disliked variables, and Palkia had too many for her liking.

[attr="class","ooc"]
28 find signs that the ultra deep sea that you have explored so far seems to be the inside of a large, living organism.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 3:14:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her expression flattens into idle neutrality, schooled and guided to settle as a mask.

[break][break]

"not this you, perhaps."

[break][break]

the nice florist from petalburg, however? she likes to believe she knew her decently enough to make the same assumption. maybe in the end, though, she never knew either version of elisabeth at all.

[break][break]

around them, the world fluctuates as if breathing. the fleshy tunnel contracts like a muscle and she steps carefully, weaving slowly around bubbles until they're left to decay in the spaces left behind.

[break][break]

"what do you use the toxins for?"

[break][break]

she knows, vaguely, of the possibilities at the underboss's disposal. somewhere deep down, she finds a small part of her hopes for antidotes and not deadly poisons. she knows, inevitably, that she would be wrong.

[break][break]

ultra deep sea.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 23:26:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I've been many people," she conceded, watching as the Head Scientist deftly made her way through the peculiar environs.[break][break]

Distantly, she could swear she heard the sound of her own name echoing, watery and hollow with despair. It was like listening to a version of herself she'd drowned a long time ago, dragging that corpse back up from the depths. She ignored it.[break][break]

"But that's true of most people, isn't it? You've certainly changed."[break][break]

Emerald eyes flitted up and down, knowing better than to underestimate the other woman despite her benign appearance. She had seen what catastrophe had been wrought upon 's arm.[break][break]

This woman was not the same monster as , but her potential mirrored his. An Ariados knew when to scuttle back into the shadows, and which predators were too large to tangle themselves in her web. If she stayed in her corner and acted as if there was nothing to fear, then perhaps there wouldn't be.[break][break]

"Though it's funny you should ask." Elisabeth chuckled a little, floating closer. Violet bubbles swept away with each kick of her feet. "I met a woman--at least, I think it was a woman--" appeared in some ways more Pokemon. "--who was quite distressed by my handling of some poisoned crystablooms recently."[break][break]

She tilted her head at , curious as she lifted an eyebrow.[break][break]

"Regardless, the angry little thing insisted I bring it to you to study, not trusting whatever I had planned. Which makes me wonder what you would have done with such a thing, instead."

[attr="class","ooc"]
29 hear the deep calling your name, attempting to bring you deeper into an endless abyss.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 3:54:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

many people... the alchemist makes a mild face of distaste, but only says a soft, "why continue to put on masks?" and offers nothing further.

[break][break]

if elisabeth wishes to be different people, that is her prerogative. besides, she understands in some small, insignificant way that it's easier to acknowledge than it is to simply stop.

[break][break]

"have i? i hadn't noticed."

[break][break]

the lie comes easy. the mask settles just as nicely. she's changed many times, each metamorphosis becoming more painful than the last.

[break][break]

and while elisabeth has the right concept of treating her as if she's a ticking timebomb, she isn't in a position to have her countdown run out. today, her control is held with a vice grip... not quite secure, but she's trying to prevent the inevitable even now with an adversary staring her down.

[break][break]

"were you handling them incorrectly?"

[break][break]

her tone almost sounds incredulous, as if the thought of a former florist mishandling a crystalline bloom is preposterous. and after a moment, she's surprised to hear a soft, tinkering laugh escape. it's even more surprising when it turns out to be her own.

[break][break]

"whatever i would have done with it, i doubt it would have been good."

[break][break]

the most she could do, realistically, would be to take samples... analyze and compare to other toxins on file until some semblance of understanding dawns.

[break][break]

"do you have plans for these samples, then?"

[break][break]

idly, as the question enters the atmosphere around them, she drifts away from bubbles and closer to things that look like rocks. one twitches when she nears, effectively stopping her body in its path. she tenses, eyes narrowing slightly. are they... eggs?

[break][break]

ultra deep sea.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 5:44:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not incorrectly," she said with a soft laugh, following the Head Scientist like a second shadow. The difference between the masks they wear was subtle, but significant; one woman knew herself, and one did not. "Though I have separate objectives for each mission, truthfully."[break][break]

The eggs began to shake and squirm, a peculiar squelching noise preceding their hatching.[break][break]

"The Nihilego poison is for resistance training," she began, not seeing a reason to hide this from her. It went along with the studies she was conducting on behalf of Underboss Quinn, though the venom he desired was far worse than she'd wanted to give him. "The poisoned crystablooms... I'm curious how they interact with infinity energy."[break][break]

Tentacles began to slither out of the cracks in the shell, grasping towards them and heralding the noxious fumes in the water.[break][break]

"And you, Head Scientist? What do you study here?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
26 experience a clutch of ultra beast eggs hatching and the horrific newborn forms of nihilego or poipole emerging. protective parent ultra beasts will mercilessly protect them.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 18:37:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

separate objectives... her eyes sharpen slightly against the whetstone of elisabeth's words for she isn't entirely certain what objective this could fall under. is it merely study or preparation for a larger scheme?

[break][break]

"resistance training for this realm, or for hoenn?"

[break][break]

they are, after all, slowly creeping toward all out war. she'd be pleasantly surprised to not see such tactics rear their ugly heads when the first shot fires off into the night.

[break][break]

the conversation shifts into something she can sink her teeth into. she flashes them at the ready, even as ultra beast eggs begin to crumble into an early hatching. from the depths, something stirs out of a protective motherly instinct...

[break][break]

"i'd wager that a poisoned crystabloom would see that same toxin seep into the infinity energy and corrupt it as well."

[break][break]

the crystabloom would merely be a vessel, in the end, for the toxin to continue to spread and feed.

[break][break]

as tentacles begin to escape from the egg, she throws a pokeball to collect the nihilego before it has a chance to escape. it'll imprint on her as its makeshift mother once they're in the safety of her lab. for now, it is shunned into cozy banishment within the confines of its new pokeball. leaning forward, she retrieves the newly occupied pokeball and finally offers elisabeth an answer.

[break][break]

"this world." barely a beat passes before she adds an ominous, "its end is near."

[break][break]

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character will be able to encounter and catch a NIHILEGO or POIPOLE (one or the other); they may reflavor this to a stolen egg that will hatch on their own terms.[break][break]

Instead of an ULTRA BEAST, they may encounter and catch a PHIONE that has wandered into this rift from Hoenn instead.

ultra deep sea.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 1:35:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Defensive tactics," was all she said of 's secret request, shrugging. "We'll see if they bear fruit."[break][break]

She should have been used to them by now, but the hatching of Nihilego nonetheless caught her unawares. Her eyes drifted over the Ultra Beasts emerging into the water. How fascinating it was that they already understood how to swim here, floating without being taught. Humans stumbled into the world quite differently.[break][break]

"I'd take that wager. Which bodes ill for anyone wearing a Sygna Suit," she commented, gaze flitting up to meet the other woman's. "Or Avatars like ourselves."[break][break]

It would come to mind, later, after the TOXIC CHAINS had done their dirty work for Cyllora and the Loyal Three. For now, it was only a dark hypothesis.[break][break]

"METENO was supposed to be the end," she reminded the Head Scientist, a wry smile on her lips. "Do you believe we keep evading it, or that the end is chasing us until we can't escape its inevitability at last?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 1:53:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her lips press into a thin line at the response, almost displeased with the information. it reeks of war, clogging her nose with brimstone and billowing smoke.

[break][break]

"perhaps they will not."

[break][break]

it's all she says on the subject, but her stance is clear all the same.

[break][break]

her eyes flash with mild revelation, then, at the thought of avatars and sygna suits succumbing beneath the influence of toxins. it's not entirely unlike the process of creating a shadow pokemon... is it? her gaze drops to the newly hatched nihilego, to their small little tentacles as they wiggle about and gain their new sense of life. do they know how deadly they are? does any weapon?

[break][break]

"i would hope most avatars would shy away from the use of these toxins, but the same cannot be said of their organizations, can it?"

[break][break]

league or rocket... they would all fall victim to the same crux in the end. the desire for complete victory is too enticing to ignore. and while it still persists, so too does the urge to make use of those war crimes.

[break][break]

she meets elisabeth's gaze with an even stare of her own. there's a glint in her eye, perhaps nothing more than a trick of light reflecting off the ocean's depths, but it spells calamity foretold amongst the stars.

[break][break]

"all things end as all things begin, but i do not mean hoenn's end."

[break][break]

an idle hand waves through the air as if dispelling the notion of the apocalypse biting at their ankles.

[break][break]

"this place is nearing its expiration - at least, if i have anything to say about it."

[break][break]

then, and only then, does she bare her teeth.

[break][break]

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character will be able to encounter and catch a NIHILEGO or POIPOLE (one or the other); they may reflavor this to a stolen egg that will hatch on their own terms.[break][break]

ultra deep sea.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 2:52:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"There's no help for it. Humans can't stop placing themselves from wanting community," she said bitterly, "and we pay the cost for it by sacrificing our individuality."[break][break]

It was why she'd sacrificed on Walsh's altar, only for to pay that debt instead.[break][break]

Had made similar deals for the League? There was a time she would have laughed at such a notion, but the almost feral gleam to her red eyes said differently. What had they seen, to make her so certain of such destruction?[break][break]

Creation and destruction had always been two sides of the same coin, though. She'd known that better than most.[break][break]

"If you intend to destroy this place, I have but one request."[break][break]

Then she smiled a devilish grin of her own, before kicking away from her in this false sea so that her blonde hair billowed all around her.[break][break]

"Allow me to depart first."[break][break]

She threw an amused look over her shoulder, inclining her head in farewell, before she retreated to the portal that had brought her here. Something told her it wouldn't be the last time she encountered the woman behind her.[break][break]

Something also told her that wasn't necessarily a good thing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay