22 posts
SCOUT WILDER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @scout
SCOUT WILDER
TRAINING SEASON
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 21:08:33 GMT
SCOUT WILDER Avatar
By the time Scout makes his way west of Lilycove City, the faint smell of ash has settled into the air. Mt. Pyre must be smoking again. It's unpleasant to inhale, so Scout returns his Pokemon to their balls for the rest of the trek. He doesn't have specific business in the Safari Zone, really; he's being sent as part of a regular rotation to supply the refuge with extra ranger hands. Maybe to pick up trash left by tourists or trim the grass, et cetera.

Nonetheless, Scout figures he can take his time. He's an early riser, and Route 121 is beautiful in the morning dawn. The bottom of his pant legs wet with dew as he tramps through the tall grass. The route is well trodden, but quiet now, and Scout can only hope it stays that way as he cuts away from the path.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,549 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
TRAINING SEASON
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:07:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

She is there on a different job in the morning dawn than to help the Safari Zone where she’s been asked to help with any of the wild Pokemon in the area. Having lived in Lilycove for a year and had gotten acquainted with some of the wild Pokemon there in this route, Elise knows that the main types around were ghost and psychic type Pokemon. Since the ash from Mt. Pyre falls on this area too, her worry was that those Pokemon needed an environment to breathe properly.[break][break]

The diplomat takes the shard of Calyrex with her since she always relies on his help to heal wounded or sick Pokemon. There were another person in Route 121 too, a young man with dark hair. “Good morning.” A polite greeting came with the Galarian Ambassador's kinder smile towards the young man. “I ended up going around to check on the wild Pokemon and make sure they are doing well. Are you doing a similar job?”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

aloe

he / him
twenty
july 17
fortree city
asexual
ranger
cadet
5'8" height
5'8" height
standing on our street but nobody's home
awards
22 posts
SCOUT WILDER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @scout
SCOUT WILDER
TRAINING SEASON
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 18:46:28 GMT
SCOUT WILDER Avatar
Even through the dim early morning haze, the purple-haired stranger is conspicuous in the tall grass. Scout thinks vaguely about changing trajectory to avoid a dreaded Social Interaction and Possible Full Conversation (tm). But by then it's too late. He's being kindly and politely greeted.

He pauses at a comfortable distance within earshot. From here Scout notes the colored armband that marks the woman as a fellow Ranger; he sports a matching red one underneath the sleeve of his windbreaker. It puts him a bit more at ease, and he offers a smile-grimace-wince. "Yep," he says. "Air quality's crap today."

Scout drops his gaze to her Ranger badge and gives it a respectful nod of acknowledgment. "Wilder. Scout Wilder."

btw, would you mind tagging me (@ scout) in the post next time as well? just a bit easier to keep track of compared to discord! ty
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,549 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
TRAINING SEASON
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 21:08:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When she did get there to do her job in the morning, there was indeed a noticeable quality of the air dropping. Though Lilycove was a bit far from where the ashes of Mt. Chimney would be, Elise guesses that some of the ashes have gathered here now. “Yes, I would think I’ve noticed the air quality around this route too. I presume the wild Pokemon here will have a harder time breathing in only clean air.” As she responds to the young man, the shard of Calyrex gets to work with using Aromatherapy to clean up the air a bit.[break][break]

He introduces himself as Scott Wilder and since she would do the same according to etiquette, the royal ambassador in her dark blue ranger uniform bows her heat in greeting slightly. “My name is Elise Calcifet. It is a pleasure to meet you, Scott.” [break][break]

Maybe the ambassador didn’t need to worry much of the tensions around Hoenn until the incoming conflict happens.[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB