he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Ultra Plant | Razz + Ever
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 8:51:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

“So to be clear this will be dangerous, but do know that I will be covering you the entire time,” Razz once more goes through the list of things for the other’s preparation. He had announced that he was going to be going to the Ultra Spaces and if anyone wanted to join him. Razz got a volunteer, and as such offered it as a good opportunity for training that he would be more than happy to help along with. Making sure to go over his list of things to bring before they would arrive. [break][break]

The captain is sure to be dawning his Sygna Suit as they entered the domain, Salem near jumping on site as lightning seemed to strike nearby. Razz is sure to call on his Marrowk to ensure their safety for the time as they would try to find a place to set up camp for the future. The half blind ranger looks back to the other, “Do you have any pokemon to protect you from this?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Ultra Plant

[break]

02 redirect the lightning by some way, or by using the ability "lightning rod". [break]
04 experience a temporary, but devastating mass blackout.[break]
11 involve a rotom or charjabug in some way. [break]
14 tend to another's injuries or staticky hair. [break]
16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 19:01:05 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

The wilds were never a place he had been before. But he needed to get stronger. He just needed to. His abduction had been proof of that. He had gotten careless. Had gotten complacent. And it had cost him.
[break][break]
Due to the injuries he had sustained, his grandparents were worried more about him, and because of that, Volt hadn’t gotten the help he needed in time. He hadn’t been strong enough.
[break][break]
Was it wrong for him to beat himself up over something out of his control?
[break][break]
Probably?
[break][break]
But beating himself up was what he did best. It enabled him to get up and do something about the problem he faced. Which was getting stronger.
[break][break]
It was why, when Razz put word out that he was looking for someone to go into Ultra Plant with him, he immediately jumped at the opportunity. And that was now where you would find the two.
[break][break]
As Razz explained the dangers of the Ultra Plant, he nodded. “We’ll have each other's backs,” he agreed. There was no way he would have Razz be the only one to play protector.
[break][break]
“I have a Pokémon that knows volt absorb; I also have a Flygon,” he would reassure the older male as he returned Rook, the Corviknight, into his pokeball, only to send out Flash, a larger than average Zeraora, in exchange.
[break][break]
Once that was done, he would follow Razz into the domain.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Zeraora is the only one currently out of his pokeball

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 17:20:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Razz gives an amused hum at the other's response. Liking to hear it as there are times where he feels he feels he's willing to do for others wasn't often reciprocated. "Good answer," he encourages to hopefully reinforce the idea of Rangers sticking by each other. He may not have agreed with with a lot of things but treating the rangers like a good family was one he would stick to. [Break][break]

He nods at what the other brought with them as the near continuous lightning seemed to get closer. Razz just motions for the other to follow as he goes along with his plan, "Right now out goal is to find a decent place to set up camp for longer stays in the future, Ultra Beast roam this place though and hopefully by the end of it you'll be able to take down your very own," he leaves the part out of his own personal search for Zekrom for now not wanting to overwhelm the other. [Break][break]

Lightning strikes once more but this time his marrowk puts up her staff to absorb it with her LIGHTNING ROD, razz turns to the other as the move on, "Any questions?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 18:46:11 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He didn’t really see anything specifically special about his response. To him, it was just something anyone would do. Well, anyone who had the morals or a conscience anyway.
[break][break]
Besides, he wouldn’t allow himself to be shaped by his past. Some believe family is what you make it, and he would like to believe that. To him, his fellow rangers were like family, and if they didn’t have each other's backs, then who would? That’s the way he saw it.
[break][break]
Hearing the first part of his comment, he started to pause before pausing at the mention of the Ultra Beast. “It seems pretty dangerous; I’ve heard these places are open to anyone, though even those are just civilians,” he said. It was clear he was wondering the reason for that, even if it wasn’t overly obvious.
[break][break]
Wouldn’t it be better to somehow close the places off to the public? He worried about someone not really skilled ending up in one of these places, maybe by accident, and getting hurt.
[break][break]
As he was asked whether or not he had questions, he thought about whether he had any questions before shaking his head. “None that I can think of off the top of my head, but if I have any, I’ll ask.”
[break][break]
While the two humans talked and Marowak used a lightning rod to defend against the lightning flash, he would play Look Out. Of course, if they needed to, they would absorb any lightning that struck nearby if the Marowak missed any.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 22:12:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Yes on both counts," he comments both on its danger and the bit about the civilians. "From my understanding its done so more could be learned from them, and warnings are put into place of entering at your own risk, think of it like the natural wilds in-between towns and how its highly encouraged that you keep a pokemon with you should you travel as not all pokemon are as passive as some swallow," he gives
his own thoughts on the matter, they weren't complete fact but for him its how it made sense. [break][break]

Razz gives a nod about his lack of questions as he leads the way. Seeing if there could've been a place that would cover them from this world's natural forces. A power station could be seen in the distance which may be a possible spot, though there is the loud stomping that could be heard as it seems a UB Assembly seems to be guarding it. Razz looks back at ever, "Think we can get through?" he questions because while he does have confidence he needs to be sure the other is ready as well.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 0:54:24 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He supposed it in a way that did make sense. It would give civilians the necessary skills to get stronger. Though that meant he still didn’t worry, even if there were warnings in place, he just hoped some daydreamer didn’t end up wandering into one of these places by accident; not everyone paid as much attention to their surroundings as he did.
[break][break]
As they continued their trek through the Ultra Plant, a power station would soon come into view. They eyed the power station, coming to the same conclusion as Razz did: that the power station could possibly be used as a place to set up camp.
[break][break]
Before he could think too much about the idea, he noticed it stomping in the distance. It seemed setting up camp in the area wouldn’t be so simple. It seemed like they would have to fight for it.
[break][break]
As if the older male were reading his might, Razz asked if he was prepared to fight. "Yes, I’m confident in all of my Pokémon’s abilities to hold their own in a fight,” he said, his gaze flickering to Flash's, whose attention seemed fixated on the power station in the distance.[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 2:07:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Good, on my mark then," he tells him as he waits, giving it a moment and watching as the Stakataka begins to pass by the entrance way, let it be too late for them to get in. Once it had passed Razz gives a whistle and starts to run, his pokemon keeping up easy enough with him, and Marowak using her ability to keep the lightning off them was going well enough. It was when the UB's eyes seemed to turn in place at the noise where things go worrying. [break][break]

"Shit," he grumbles but keeps on doing as the cube seems to turn itself around in a way he wasn't familiar with. Sadly he didn't have this Ultra Beast to properly study so it was new for him. It raises a tendril to slam down and Razz gives a different whistle this time. Salem then uses SPIKY SHIELD to stop the attack from stomping the rangers. It's Pokerus infection allowing him to keep the shield strong even against such a large beast. [break][break]

"Keep going!"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[break]

02 redirect the lightning by some way, or by using the ability "lightning rod". [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:15:01 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

So they were going to make a run for it. Not really what he was expecting, but effective if it paid off. If not, we’ll
[break][break]
He gave a slight nod before making a run towards the power station when he was given the station. That didn’t mean he got careless, though. No, he still paid attention to their surroundings, which is how he saw the Stakataka begin to turn their single eye towards them.
[break][break]
At the near hit, he flinched and stumbled slightly. At the suggestion to keep going while Razz took on the ultra beast, his head snapped around towards the older male so fast it was a wonder he didn’t end up with whiplash.
[break][break]
His innate desire to protect those around him warred with his need to follow a direct order. Scowling, he would send out Flygon with orders to provide backup as he swung himself onto the back of Zeraora. “I’ll see if anything in the power station can do anything to get them to leave,” he said as well.
[break][break]
Leaving just as Gaia would use Earth Power against the Stakataka.
[break][break]
Using Flash as a mount, even when not going at the full speed the electric cat was capable of, he managed to close the distance between the power station and himself faster than he would’ve if he were on foot. And this would be with him having to dodge lightning.
[break][break]
His eyes were fixed on the power station when it happened. Suddenly, there was a flash, and he couldn’t see the power station anymore. Had some of that lightning hit the power grid? Or had something happened during the battle that had caused damage to the power grid?
[break][break]
Unable to see where he was going, he pulled hard on Flash’s reigns but didn’t count for how fast he was going, and the momentum threw him off. Grunting as he hit the ground, he pushed himself up, glad to see he wasn’t really hurt aside from some scrapes and bruises and maybe a dislocated shoulder.
[break][break]
A flash of lightning would show he wasn’t far from the base, and he made his way inside.
[break][break]
Once inside, he would release Celestia from her pokeball and tell the Galarian Rapidash to release Dazzling Gleam outside the doorway to show Razz their location so he could get to the power station without difficulty. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + tried to go about this without going against his personality. Unless ordered to do something against his morals he wouldn’t disobey a direct order given to him by a superior. However in the heat of the moment he might do something reckless like riding a mount he hasn’t familiarized himself yet. Also his reasoning for riding Zeraora was so he could possibly get to the power station quicker and send Flash back out to provide further back up if it was needed

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 23:00:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The EARTH POWER is exactly what is needed to help push back the Ultra Beast from trying to crush the shield. razz using the opening given to whistle twice to allow Salem and the marowak to double team her using BONE RUSH while Salem gives a helping hand to power up his current partner. [Break][break]

He continues to play the decoy for his fellow Ranger as he retreats a bit, their eyes splitting between the two, but seemingly giving its attention to the one ordering the attack.[break][break]

Razz just waiting for their grand opportunity to keep going. One granted to them in a DAZZLING GLEAM as Razz gives yet another whistle for them to head in. Within the short time they played decoy both pokemon had been hit, but Salem was able to recover just fine thanks to his DISGUISE. Though he did have to return Marowak back to her pokeball after the hit before they were able to escape inside. [Break][break]

Out of breath, but safe at least, "That was a workout," he huffs in relief just for their luck to strike the power station with a strike of lightning as if nature wAs cursing them for getting through. [Break][break]

"Blackwell you alright?" razz calls through the darkness to check on the other ranger

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 3:29:55 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Fumbling around in the dark gave him no clue on how to turn the power back on. Though he supposed he should’ve known better than to just think he would stumble across a fuse box, his luck was nowhere near that good.
[break][break]
The older male’s voice would call out to him in the darkness, filling him with relief. It was good that he had made it.
[break][break]
“I’m good, mostly; I wasn’t expecting the power outage and didn't like the fact I couldn’t really see where I was going. I made Flash come to a stop right away but didn’t account for the momentum and was thrown off. I have a few scrapes and bruises, maybe a dislocated shoulder from where I hit the ground, but other than that, I’m fine,” he said, seeming completely unbothered by the minor injuries he had obtained.
[break][break]
His injuries, compared to what he had received in the past, were nothing. In fact, due to his high pain tolerance, he didn’t even hurt.
[break][break]
“How about you? Are you okay?” He asked, his voice sounding closer since he had the Zeraora guide him towards where the older male was.[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,396 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 5:03:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Razz decides to stay where he is as the other follows his voice to him. The captain calling for his Charjabug and placing the critter on the consol. Its battery giving the place just enough juice to light up the lights, even if they were flickering. It wasn't much, but enough to hopefully the other ranger could find him again. Razz waved him over now that there were lights to rely on for the time being. [break][break]

"I'm good, but let me check your shoulder," he offers and if the other would let him he would feel it out to actually check to see if it was dislocated. "I can fix this, but it will hurt, and after we set up here we're teleporting out anyway," Razz knows this from experience with how painful it could be as it has been done to him in his younger days, least he was giving the younger ranger the curtesy of a warning. If he had been given the okay he would have done just as his mother had taught him otherwise he would give Blackwell some space.[break][break]

"I'll be fine, Salem was able to tank a hit for me, Marowak got hurt but nothing a pokecenter visit can't fix," he replies back as the cat gives a little salute to the other ranger seemingly proud of what he did. The disguise more than worth just to keep his trainer safe. [break][break]

"I know you got hurt, but you're doing good so far, I have seen many a trainers freeze up in such situations before" he tries to be encouraging to the other as he sets a few things up.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
271 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 7:27:45 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As the lights were rebooted enough to at least see him, he stepped away from the Zeraora and made his way over to the older male. As Razz checked his shoulder, he held it perfectly, still allowing him to assess the damage without anything to distract. Of course, it helped that he was skilled at getting injuries tended to.
[break][break]
“I’ve had broken ribs before and had to have my arm rebroken after that whole fiasco where me and some others were abducted, so pain isn’t much of an issue,” he said, seeming pretty unbothered. Though, considering his high pain tolerance, who could really blame him?
[break][break]
Still, he braced himself and gave the older male the go-ahead. Once his shoulder was fixed, he breathed a sigh of relief and flexed his arm. Everything seemed to be in working order, which was good.
[break][break]
Upon hearing the older male was unhurt, he was relieved—not that he really showed it. “Good, good, though I do hope your Marowak wasn’t too badly hurt,” he said, his thoughts flashing back to the ordeal he and others had faced when they had been imprisoned and basically forced to be slaves for weeks, though according to his grandparents, it had only been two days for everyone stuck back in Hoenn.
[break][break]
The other voice pulled him back to the present, and it took a minute for him to realize where the conversation had gone.
[break][break]
As his composure for dealing with danger was brought up, he shot him a puzzled look. “I’ve faced worse. I would actually be more surprised if something good actually happened than if I was running for my life from something,” he explained as he returned his Flygon back to his pokeball as well as his Zeraora.
[break][break]
"Anyways, let’s get this camp set up all proper,” he said as he moved to help the older male. Between the two of them, it wouldn’t take too long for them to have everything set up for the next people who chose to venture down here.[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay