Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 20:01:39 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

War was coming. Though the underbosses had not yet announced when to mobilize troops into the rest of Hoenn, Zev sensed it was coming any day now. Operations had ramped up, and resources were coming into Sootopolis by the shipful. More and more grunts were signing up for training, too, from combat lessons to battle practice. [break][break]

And as a Rocket Beast, one of Zev's responsibilities was to oversee that training. [break][break]

"We'll do a two-versus-two battle," he explained to , who had sought him out due to their previous acquaintance. He stood at one end of a small arena on Team Rocket's submarine. "Whichever team is unable to continue fighting, for whatever reason, loses the match." [break][break]

Selecting two Pokéballs, he released his Ceruledge and Naganadel. [break][break]

"Any questions before we begin? If not, we will start."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 6:10:26 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
It had been her slip up that had caused her to be captured all those weeks ago. She was tortured and beaten in that fucking prison, carried out in a walker for her troubles, and it only made her return all the more humiliating. After a silent vow to take things more seriously here, the nepotism hire stood before the man who had greeted her months ago.

"It's been awhile."

Himiko said nothing as he called his Pokemon out. He wasn't cutting her any slack since they met, and she couldn't blame him. Her own blackened nails tapped on the surface of two of her own team. A Ceruledge and the one Ultra Beast she had been eyeing the most. A part of her wanted to chide him for tormenting her like this, though she was curious about what its capabilities it held.

"You know how to make this interesting." A snake-like grin grew on her face as she brought up two pokeballs. "I agree to your challenge then."

Two throws later, a Hisuan Zoroark and a Salandit were called to the field. The former of the two, Rouge, had looked at both of its opponents and leak out a frightened noise that was almost some sort of sheepish squeak. A sharp look from her trainer was enough to keep her out on the field. Himiko had experienced more than enough humiliation for a lifetime.

"I take it you won't hold back then? Good, then I'll repay the favor."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 16:33:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Of course I won't," Zev said, eyeing her choices. [break][break]

A Hisuian Zoroark and a Salandit. Either one would make a formidable fighter, but if the former's frightened behavior was any indication, they had a long way to go. And as Himiko's Pokémon, they represented her. Their success was her success; their failure, her failure. [break][break]

Without sparing another second, Zev whistled a quick, sharp note. At once, both of his Pokémon lunged toward Himiko's. Ceruledge aimed a PSYCHO CUT at the Salandit, while Nihilego targeted the Zoroark with DRAGON PULSE. [break][break]

"You've been missing for a while. I haven't seen any mission reports with your name attached to them for a few weeks," Zev said. In Team Rocket, idle grunts were suspicious. "Why is that?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 7:25:36 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"My apologies. I was busy working on my business here and keeping up appearances. Given all that's happened since I reported in last, I can't imagine Rocket needed another meat shield to hide the important people behind when you have oh so many wonderful volunteers already."

The Ceruledge took off and charged at her Salandit, who was already on edge from facing opponents right out of her league and was ready to go, even if forced upon her. The PSYCHO CUT hit its mark against the Salandit, sending it back as the florist eyed her Pokemon with a bitter stare. Much like Zev, Himiko let out a sharp whistle to both her Pokemon.

Zoroark surrounded itself in shadows and over into a pool of shadows beneath itself and disappeared from view. Meanwhile, Salandit set her sights on the Nagandel and skittered over to her newly acquired target. She let out a a mischievous hiss and surrounded herself in energy before unleashing it in a sudden blast at the winged menace with DRAGON PULSE.

Behind Ceruledge, Zoroark emerged from the shadows as it rose both arms in the air and aimed to strike the flaming swordsman down with SHADOW SNEAK.

"Beyond that, I've been eyeing what else I can do here besides enabling people to their worst day ever. I may try and branch out a bit. Maybe see how much fun Ultra Space is so I can get acquire such a beauty for myself." she said, her eyes shooting to the Nagandel.

"I take it you're busy as ever with all the news about mobilization. It's all the other recruits talk about, frightened in their bunks."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 14:28:50 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev let Himiko's snarky comment die on the air between them. More and more, he found himself unfazed by the petty emotions of simple mortals. [break][break]

"The important people are busy molding the battlefield to our organization's advantage," he said, his tone even and unfazed. "Contracts made with Legendary Pokémon, attacks on the Elite Four and Council, the death of ." [break][break]

Both attacks from Himiko's Pokémon hit their marks. Nagandel countered with a SHADOW CLAW on the Salandit, while Ceruledge sliced at the Hisuian Zoroark with BITTER BLADE. [break][break]

"Maybe if you paid attention, you'd realize all the work that's going into the upcoming mobilization. If you want to branch out, you can help with it, too. There's plenty of preparation still left to do."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 1:45:00 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
”I've had my eye in a few different places. Might go help establish bases, or find a nice outpost to watch the frontline from.”

The Salandit’s apprehension aside, both Pokémon were still ready to give their all in the fight. The Salandit's meager size made it easy to skitter out of the path of the Shadow Claw. It countered with another shot of DRAGON PULSE at the Nagandel.

”You've been a very good boy for the people holding your leash. Maybe they'll give you an extra portion at dinner as a reward.”

Her eyes moved to her Zoroark, who had eaten the full brunt of the Bitter Blade. He stumbled back some but wasn't fully out of the fight. Sickly purple colors burned across its skin, the phantasmal flames licking across its fur. They burst forth from the Zoroark with BITTER MALICE

”But I'll do whatever it takes to get back home. I just have to play nice until I get word back. Then I'm gone. This war is meaningless to me.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 14:28:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before either the Salandit's or the Zoroark's attacks could hit their targets, Ceruledge's ALLY SWITCH triggered. He swapped places with the Naganadel, cutting through the DRAGON PULSE with ease. Naganadel hissed as the BITTER MALICE licked its body before countering with a FIRE BLAST. [break][break]

Himiko's attempts at degrading Zev only earned her an amused noise from the Beast's throat. [break][break]

"With an attitude like that, it's no wonder your family sent you to Hoenn," he said, his tone cold and cruel. "I'm sure they expect you to die or break before the year is up."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 23:55:02 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
The Salandit peered up at the Ceruledge as it reappeared before it. Both of them shared a moment to observe the other as the lizard reared its head back to collect as much poison as it could muster at the ghost-type. Once full, she spat out a glob of chores at the ghostly swordsman with VENOSHOCK.

The Zoroark, meanwhile, was hit full force with the sudden Fire Blast. It raised its arms to defend itself as the white fur had been signed by the sheer heat. He peeked out from his guarding stance to counter by dashing at the Nagandel with a FOUL PLAY.

Himiko narrowed her eyes at his remark about her family.

”It's not like they had a choice. After I was reprimanded for being the scapegoat for something that's clearly not my fault, my father had to beg for me to be sent here instead of rotting in some Rocket cell. If he expected me to meet my end here, I'd venture that he expects quite the opposite.”

Yet something about Himiko was different. Her eyes pried onto Zev for a moment before fleeting back to the battle. The haste at which she had replied back. The grunt shot him a look while the battle continued.

”I've lived through high expectations before. I'll survive this war and do just fine.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:37:42 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Your father could have begged to have you sent anywhere," Zev pointed out. "Kalos is rife with connections among our branch there, and Galar's destabilized economy provides plenty of opportunity for our organization to profit." [break][break]

Ceruledge weathered the Salandit's VENOSHOCK without issue, the poison doing little against his armor. Charging forward to overwhelm his foe, he raked at the lizard with SHADOW CLAW. [break][break]

Meanwhile, the FOUL PLAY sent the Naganadel rolling across the arena floor. With a frustrated cry, it rose back into the air and followed up with another FIRE BLAST. [break][break]

"But no. Your father begged for Team Rocket to send you here, to the death trap called Hoenn," Zev continued, cruel in his apathy. [break][break]

"Don't think for a moment that your family has no understanding of what's been happening to this region. Every nation has their eyes on us to see what other tragedies might befall us."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 19:39:24 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Himiko's natural stoicism was beginning to crack as Zev worked at her faults. Lips curled into an annoyed frown as the battle continued before her. Both Pokémon weren't having the greatest of times at the moment.

The Salandit ate the attack against it and was thrown back again. It was wounded, maybe somewhat close to exhaustion, but still willing to fight. Her Zoroark was faring better, taking another Fire Blast from his opponent without issue. No doubt jt was the typing difference that was saving him here.

”You don't know a single thing about me or my family.” Himiko hissed at her superior as her temper gave out in the end. ”You've seen what they do, maybe took part in it yourself. Cruelty is just a measurement which has no end to Rocket. Why would they bother to give him the time of day and send me here? They could have just ignored him, let me starve to death or worse.”

She whistled to her Pokémon again, causing both to switch targets once more. The Zoroark focused on the Ceruledge and launched another SHADOW BALL at the fellow ghost-type. The Salandit returned to its original target with a DRAGON PULSE for the Nagandel's troubles.

”Meanwhile, I come to find out that ineptitude is in abundance here. At least in Kanto, we could deal with uprisings and League issues easily. You can't even hold a city permanently, even with how many advantages? No wonder you need every living body you can afford here.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 12:53:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Finally, Himiko's composure fell apart and she lashed out at Zev in righteous anger. On the other hand, her insults regarding Team Rocket's lack of success in Hoenn fell flat. [break][break]

First, because from what he'd read in reports and experienced himself, the crime syndicate was unusually successful in all their endeavors. And second, because the conquest was secondary to his own goals. As in Kanto, it was merely a circumstance that benefited him. [break][break]

"Take that up with Underbosses and ," Zev said, unbothered. "I am sure those two veterans of the Kanto War would be interested to hear your critique of their methods here." [break][break]

He turned his attention back to the Pokémon battle. Both Ceruledge and Naganadel took the brunt of the attacks aimed at them. While the former looked like he could continue for a little longer, the latter looked fatigued, its body riddled with injuries from the fight. [break][break]

Zev whistled a different command. His Pokémon charged once more—but not at the Salandit, nor at the Zoroark. [break][break]

They aimed blade and stinger at Himiko herself.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 1:05:23 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Well it wasn't like she could just get a meeting with two of the most powerful Rocket agents in the entire organization, now could she? Himiko scoffed at Zev's retort and rolled her eyes.

”Yeah, well...maybe I just might.”

His next approach caught her unaware, as her Salandit was already approaching his final stand alongside a damaged Zorua. The two Pokémon he had called against her own rushed by them. Instead, they focused their attacks on her!

”Wh-What?”

She stood in place as both of her companions moved to intercept the attack. The Zorua disappeared from plain sight again, only to pop out in front of the Nagandel with a SHADOW SNEAK. The Salandit, meanwhile, put himself in the way of Ceruledge's blade. Himiko watched him with an unimpressed face, but when the blade drew closer.

Himiko shoved it out of the way, feeling the sword slash across her chest.

The grunt let out a pained yelp, clutching the wound while her gaze locked on the ground. Pain wracked her chest as furious eyes honed in on Zev.

"What the FUCK is your deal? You think going after me is supposed to teach me a lesson about playing dirty?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 12:28:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev bore Himiko's fury with all the calm, collected stoicism with which he carried himself. Long, even strides brought him across the practice arena so that he loomed over her. [break][break]

"No. The lesson here is that you're not invulnerable." [break][break]

As if in mockery, a cluster of crystals bloomed across his cheek, so black that it appeared to consume the surrounding light. He did not seem to notice it. [break][break]

"You're not special, Yamaguchi." Zev's eyes flickered briefly to her wound. "And you bleed red like anyone else." [break][break]

He turned on his heel and walked away, his Pokémon following obediently. "You're dismissed."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 0:43:20 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Damn, this cut stung like hell. Himiko inhaled with clenched teeth as her darkened nails stained crimson from the sleak cut that ran along her front. Torn fabric had sopped up most of the blood, though at the cost of ruining the outfit she had worn. It only proved to infuriate her further.

Zev didn't even appear too involved after the attack, just walking away and dismissing her.

"You think I don't know that already? I work for Rocket!"

Maybe he believed it, maybe he didn't. But Himiko huffed and pushed herself back to her feet. The Salandit by her feet looked up at her as she carefully leaned down to offer it her hand. The poison-type slithered up to the woman's shoulder and then made her way to the medic's office...and hopefully a tailor on base.

"I hate that crystal loving bitch sometimes..."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SQUARING UP [M]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 8:59:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven