[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
you're not the man who fell to earth; you're the man of la mancha.
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
RKS: Josh and Eddie
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 11:22:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
When Eddie phased into his next simulation, it was not at all what he expected. Wasn't there supposed to be, like combat encounters, or something? Designing a gym didn't seem like a particularly productive use of his time, but he had to admit that the prospect was a tantalizing one, [break][break]

“This one'll be a breeze for ya,” he chuckled to Josh as he watched the Tera crystal thoughtfully. [break][break]

Eddie stared into the sharp angles and flat planes of the crystal's cut surface for a moment, and suddenly felt uncharacteristically self-conscious, [break][break]

“So, uh, don't judge what I cook up too harshly, yeah? Don't really have a whole lot of experience with this sorta thing, but-” [break][break]

The crystal suddenly pulsed a bright flash of light, bathing them in a warm yellow glow, like golden sunlight, as their surroundings began to shift and change, [break][break]

“I think I got some ideas.” [break][break]

The gym was beginning to take shape. The ground below them shimmered into existence, and little tiles clattered together to form circular mosaics depicting primitive images of trainers and Pokemon. Alto Marean-style pillars grew from the stone ground, looming like marble sentinels and stretching up towards the open blue sky above, [break][break]

“Well ain't that somethin'.” [break][break]

Eddie watched with awe when, in a final sunburst of light, the walls formed around them, and stone stands rose up to stretch above the perimeter of the arena. They were in a coliseum, hewn from ruddy stone and decorated in rich shades of gold and amber and orange and marble white, and Eddie suddenly realized that something had formed in the palm of his hand. [break][break]

He grinned and held up the newly formed badge between his fingers to show his friend, watching as the light danced off the coppery gleam of the metal wreath of laurels, [break][break]

“Well? Whaddya think?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]design![break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 8:07:07 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Why would the RKS Simulation prompt a Gym Leader to create a Gym? Unless it wasn't prompting Josh to do so. It seemed to be beckoning Eddie to design the Gym of his dreams. "Heh, I'll pass on this and let your ideas shine," he laughed as his friend gazed toward the Tera Crystals with a ponderous look. "Tell you what. One of my responsibilities as a Champion is gym inspections. I can give your Gym a once over before the bigwigs come."

Josh simply observed Eddie's Gym take shape, the Champion seated on Ixion, his Shiny Rapidash, holding her reins in one hand. The Alto Maren coliseum was a great environment for a battle, and the observers in the stands made him feel at home in Mauville. "Would yours be just a battle challenge?" he asked. "Or would your Gym also have an off-the-wall one like mine?"

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Ixion           Rapidash**        Good
Swift           Raikou            Good
Dashie          G!Rapidash        Good
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:09:35 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie grinned with pride, [break][break]

“Kinda-sorta, but not exactly.[break][break]

At the far end of the arena, tiled rock shifted away and rearranged itself to form an arched entryway. Eddie gestured towards it with giddy excitement, [break][break]

“Check this out!” [break][break]

He walked through the archway, and the tiled floor beneath them gave way to a simple dirt path. More columns flanked the trek until they reached a dusty footpath that curved into an ovular track, marked by some white chalk scribbling and bordered by lush green grasses. Near the end of the interior portion of the track was a large, white paved circle, with a pair of lines extending from it and radiating outwards, and another pair of lines behind it that extended back as a narrow runway, [break][break]

“Figured I could do some sorta trainer-partner athletic competition sorta setup for the non-traditional challenge,” he explained, hardly able to contain his excitement, “Footrace, some kinda shot put or javelin throw, that kinda thing.” [break][break]

Beyond the verdant grasses that surrounded the track, the even ground of the athletic grounds gave way to little hills and the dark trunks of olive trees. Eddie turned over the badge in his hand and considered it again for a moment, [break][break]

“Thinkin' of callin' this the Myrmidon Badge.” [break][break]

He laughed suddenly, and pride gave way to a little more self-consciousness, [break][break]

“Sorry; that's kinda corny, ain't it?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]design![break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 23:32:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As the coliseum's arena took shape, it resembled less of one for battle and closer to sports played since ancient times. Sports thousands of years old. It tickled Josh's fancy, what with him being into sports. "It's like the PokéAthlon back in Johto," the Champion answered. "Let me give it a try."

With that, the Gym Leader sent out Nitro, his Shiny Gogoat. Seconds later, he hurled his TERA ORB toward the grass-type, causing its body to crystallize into a form reflecting all colors of the rainbow: the STELLAR TERA TYPE. "Go get 'em, Nitro!" Lowering his steering horns toward the shot, the Gogoat lifted it between them, then got a running start and bucked something fierce, launching the dense metal sphere toward the far side of the field. His angle was way too low, not getting any reaction out of the crowd.

"I don't think it's corny at all," Josh answered, the joke going over his head.

{PC: 2}

Nitro           Gogoat**          Good
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 13:11:11 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The Gogoat actually got more distance than Eddie would have guessed, considering the Pokemon didn't have hands to throw the shot with. He watched the goat reflect back the sun's light in a prismatic scattering of colors, [break][break]

“Thanks,” Eddie replied with a sigh of relief and a new, easy smile. [break][break]

It was less a joke and more of an exposing revelation of his own passions that had the older man second-guessing himself, but he should have known that Josh wouldn't judge him. As the simulation began to shimmer away, Eddie laughed again, more out of sincere joy than embarrassment, [break][break]

“So, Mister Champion, did I pass the inspection?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]on to the next one![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 7:42:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 7:48:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"With flying colors, I'd say," Josh answered with a smile as another challenger's Lucario stepped up to try to beat the distance the Gogoat made. "Didn't think you were that into the Gym circuit, though. How about we throw down for your Myrmidon Badge, right here, right now? It'll be good practice for Swift, too. Arceus knows he needs all the help he could get."

As Josh plucked the RAINBOW FEATHER from his top, a POWER SPOT began to glow bright red, expanding throughout the coliseum and enabling trainers' Pokémon to Dynamax. Before he could complete the Sign, the simulation was whisking them away from Eddie's Gym and sending them elsewhere.

"...Might have to throw down at Mauville Gym instead," he laughed, only able to see the RAINBOW FEATHER and his friend against a field of solid white...

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 10:58:37 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Ah, it's just one'a those things you daydream about,” Eddie insisted bashfully, “Like winnin' the lottery or baggin' yourself a trophy wife.” [break][break]

But wouldn't it be a hell of a thing if he made that little dream come true someday? He had never been the ambitious sort, but Josh's praise did wonders for Eddie's ego. When the Champion-ranked trainer proposed a challenge in Eddie's newly-formed gym, the older man grinned wide, [break][break]

“Oh hell yeah-!” [break][break]

Until the simulation fizzled out from under them and they began their transition to the next one. Eddie sighed and felt his shoulders slacken with disappointment, [break][break]

“Yeah, no kiddin',” Eddie finally chuckled in reply.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]on to the next one![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 3:15:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 3:22:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was happy he was on his Rapidash as the scene shifted; it was freezing cold. The two finding themselves in the CROWN TUNDRA. "Stay close if you can... you'll freeze to death here without a fire Pokémon," Josh warned as the two headed toward a village in the middle of the frozen wastes.

Having heard the story and seen both outcomes of this particular scenario of the RKS Simulation, he would yield to for guidance on how to proceed. "This Glastrier will make you its Avatar if you can tame it. Ever wanted to experience what it's like to be friends with a legendary Pokémon?" he teased, remembering he had brought Hylda as well. Racing the ice horses across the white wasteland sounded fun!

{PC: 4}

Option open to Eddie.

Hylda           Glastrier         Good
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 12:19:07 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
When the scene shifted again, Eddie found himself thrust into the setting of a classic fairy tale; the common folk plagued by a monstrous creature, spoken of in harsh whispers, until the specter of death itself came charging through a nearby fence. Eddie suddenly looked to Josh, unsure of how to proceed, [break][break]

“Oh shit, yer probably right,” Eddie realized, feeling suddenly foolish. Why hadn't he thought of that? Did he even remember to bring any Pokemon with him to the simulation? [break][break]

Maybe he wouldn't need one, though, even as he shivered in the cold. A shot at Avatarship? Who the hell would pass up a chance at that? Eddie grinned against the frigid air that enveloped them, [break][break]

“Easiest choice yet,” he chuckled as he started off after the horse. [break][break]

It wasn't hard to find the rampaging Glastrier as it bucked and whinnied and kicked its way through a fallow field, leaving streaks of ice in it's wake. It looked... pained, somehow. Like a creature lashing out in discomfort rather than malice. Eddie approached cautiously, holding his arms out wide, [break][break]

“Hey, easy, big guy.” [break][break]

The frozen equine skidded to stop, turning to fix it's cold, white eyes on the fool that dared to confront such a specter. Eddie felt another new icy surge of cold, like ice-water being injected into his veins, and he was no longer sure if it was solely a product of the weather, [break][break]

“You don't look like yer feelin' so hot,” Eddie offered, taking a testing step forward, “You need some help?” [break][break]

An audacious move, perhaps, especially when the Glastrier reared back and began to charge at him. Eddie kept his stance, though, welcoming and open, fighting back the fear that pricked at his heart. Pokemon of all kinds responded to body language, emotion; it was one of many ways that they could communicate with the trainers that loved them. Would the Glastrier also be able to see that Eddie had only the best of intentions? Or would he be crushed beneath those icy hooves before he'd get to find out? [break][break]

Mere inches away from him, the horse skidded to a stop again, rearing up with a cry. It's hooves cracked the frozen ground beneath it with a fierce stomp, but Eddie just watched it, and the way those frantic, heaving breaths slowed to something more tired. He frowned a little as those equine nostrils flared with agitation and the white eyes, even though they lacked pupils, seemed to dart frantically around. [break][break]

Now was the moment of truth, he supposed, as he reached forward to gently touch the glass-like hoarfrost coating the Glastrier's muzzle, [break][break]

“It's okay, I'm here now,” Eddie reassured the beast, voice low and soft, a dull and comforting rumble, “Don't know what's eatin' at ya, but we'll figure it out, and we'll get you fixed right up. That okay?” [break][break]

The Glastrier hesitated a moment, until, with a jarring and almost impossibly painful jolt of cold, it pressed it's nose against Eddie's open palm.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]taming glastrier![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 1:58:30 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Though Eddie had reiterated many times his home was in the military, Josh was impressed with Eddie's camaraderie with Pokémon. Legendary Pokémon were fickle, and yet, this one seemed to want to join him. The Gym Leader could tell how painful it was for Eddie. It was the same for him when he received Ho-oh's blessing. That Sacred Fire was searing hot when it burned his impurities away. If it was anything like that, Eddie would adapt to the cold, just like had.

Clicking open the Poké Balls of two more of his equines, Dashie and Hylda loudly neighed upon touching down atop the snow. "Hey, Dashie, can you transfer me over to Hylda?" Josh asked, the Galarian horse quick to levitate his trainer from his fellow Rapidash onto the other Glastrier. Hylda's reins were stiff; they were difficult to keep taut and maintain control with just one hand. "Thanks. Eddie, ready to ride? Let's see what Glastrier's new Avatar can do!"

RKS POINT: 100

{PC: 5}

- Tame it.

Hylda           Glastrier         Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,428 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 1:59:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]To tame this horse, one must brave its immense physical strength and brutal cruelty. You may attempt to tame the beast in various ways: plucking three hairs from its tail, riding it until it is fatigued, brute force, or whatever else you manage.[break][break]

However, whoever tames the horse finds themselves permanently bound to it. Ice freezes your limbs to the horse in eternal linkage. While the townspeople celebrate, you realize your predicament too late as you gallop out of the town.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• There will be no thaw.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 16:35:15 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The Glastrier's blessing turned out to be a wondrous gift and a terrible curse. [break][break]

Eddie climbed up to sit on the horse's back with ease, running his hands over it's icy-white hide with consideration. Suddenly, he realized that the cold had lost it's biting edge, and the idea of having a Fire-type at his side to ward away the lethal chill seemed almost repulsive. Looking back down, he noticed there were now reins held in his open palms, and a saddle with stirrups beneath him. Eddie turned back to Josh, watching him with an almost unearthly calm, [break][break]

“I am.” [break][break]

And so they rode off, through the fallow field to the wilderness beyond. This was his fate now, Eddie understood, because some force bound his limbs to the icy specter of death he now rode upon. He was the beast's warden and custodian, a jailer as much as the jailed, but oh Lord, if the power that came with it wasn't well and truly intoxicating. [break][break]

Any lesser creatures that strayed across their path were cowed by the mighty and thunderous hooves of his steed. Any obstacle not leapt over could simply be crushed beneath with overwhelming might. Even natural fixtures of the landscape were beneath their notice; as the two neared a creek, Eddie simply charged forth atop his Glastrier, and water became solid ice beneath them to allow their passage, [break][break]

“He's a real interestin' critter,” Eddie acknowledged solemnly as they proceeded. There was a bellicose rage simmering beneath that frost-white hide; something about it made Eddie want to lash out too, but something else told him that he must do everything in his power not to crumble under that raging sway, [break][break]

“Get the impression that he's real angry, and really wants to pick a fight with somethin'. Figured maybe I could run some'a that energy outta him.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]taming glastrier![break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1"]--accent:#8694ca ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 blockquote b, .eddiecircle1 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .bottom b, .eddiecircle1 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle1 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle1 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle1 .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">