Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:55:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The Lower District was Slateport's never-ending mark—a blemish on the otherwise well run city. He wasn't sure why allowed this place to fester with crime, but he also suspected that it would be a near impossible task to completely stomp it out.

That, of course, didn't even go into why crime existed here in the first place. Was it because these were Slateport's fogotten? Was it poverty? Or was there some elaborate ploy by Team Rocket? He could ask himself the question all night he suspects, but at the end of the day, he—they—were here for a reason.

"I'm told they smuggle Steel-types heavily down here." At his shoulder a small Ultra Beast hovers, curiosity guiding every flick of its eyes. "Rumors are Team Rocket pays a premium for them."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

MISSION

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 12:32:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded, all too familiar with the rumors and reports coming from Slateport's lower district. The local police waged a never-ending war with Team Rocket's smuggling operations, yet the black market still flourished. [break][break]

Somehow, frustratingly, the crime syndicate always remained two steps ahead. [break][break]

"That's right," Gunner said. "What's valuable seems to change every so often, making it hard to fully predict Team Rocket's movements. But when we do get the right intel, we can hit them where it hurts." [break][break]

His Sableye, Safir, crouched by his ankles, gem-like eyes glittering as he kept watch over the area.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:33:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The odds of running into a member of Team Rocket actively committing crime was low but this type of vigilance had its purposes.

Anything they could source for themselves first would prove invaluable in the conflict to come.

"It seems like it's always shifting," he echoes the sentiment. "Have any of our defectors— or , to name a few—mentioned why they're gathering so many Steel-type Pokémon?"

MISSION

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 15:21:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner shook his head. "I haven't spoken to either of them recently." [break][break]

He still hadn't shaken his simmering animosity toward , even though the Galarian royal was considered a senior in the Rangers' Amnesty Program. [break][break]

At least 's role as a mole was one Gunner understood and appreciated. However, the two men were only acquaintances; they had not kept in touch ever since their last exchange. [break][break]

"However, I can make a guess," Gunner said, "based on 's interrogation while he was in our custody. He mentioned that Team Rocket has been working on a secret project to manufacture war machines. Artificial Pokémon." [break][break]

Gunner had submitted the report in the HBIC database after the interrogation. It was classified information, but now that Greyson was an Elite Four, he could read it at his leisure.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:15:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Artificial Pokémon?" The only ones known to him were the creatures being called Type:Null. The process itself was ethically questionable at best and that was under the purview of the League.

How much worse would Team Rocket make it?

"I think that interrogation was before my time." He furrows his brow, thinking. "Can you send me that write-up when we get back?"

He needed a better system to categorize these.

MISSION

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 12:29:43 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Absolutely," Gunner said with a nod of his head. He made a mental note to do that as soon as they returned to headquarters after this planned sabotage. [break][break]

Safir chirped, sensing movement. His glittering eyes looked straight ahead down the nearby alley, into the shades of darkness that swathed it. According to intel, Team Rocket planned to use this route for their smuggling run that night. [break][break]

Both relief and satisfaction calmed Gunner's apprehension with the knowledge his Bureau had been right. [break][break]

"Right on cue," he murmured, stepping deeper into their hiding place to avoid being spotted. Safir, as a Darkness Pokémon, melded into the shadows. "I'll follow your lead, Connors."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 12:51:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"I was going to say the same to you." He sighs but it tapers off into a dry chuckle.

"Need to get this little guy combat experience. Cover us."

A half-a-dozen Rocket grunts, with one or two Elites sprinkled in, cart off steel cages. Each had a Pokémon and from the glint of moonlight, they were all Steel-types.

"Target the first group." His finger points to a duo walking behind the rest. "Now!" A DRAGON PULSE races forward, clipping one but fully encompassing the other.

"Go!"

MISSION

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 16:44:30 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded, first at Greyson to acknowledge the plan, then at his Sableye. "Go for crowd control," he instructed. [break][break]

Safir darted forward as Greyson's Poipole launched its attack. CONFUSE RAY smashed into the first group, causing their cart to careen wildly as the disoriented grunts stumbled and ran into each other. [break][break]

Lights flashed as Pokéballs opened. Eight against two were tough odds, and Gunner knew better than to give up their advantage. He released two more Pokémon of his own: his Kecleon and his Zoroark. [break][break]

They leaped into the fray, the former setting up a TRICK ROOM while the latter's SLUDGE BOMB coated the ground.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 3:50:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Bursts of bright white light flicker across dilapidated warehouses and the battle truly begins.

Recognizing that this, while good training for the Ultra Beast, was still a dangerous mission, Greyson adds two of his own to Gunner's.

The amber scales of a Dragonite join the verdant green of a Hydrapple as two dragons enter the fray. The half-a-dozen heads of a Hydrapple snap at their enemies or spew them with green beams of energy while its counterpart spews forth attacks that could pass off as calamities.

There wasn't a shadow of a doubt that Greyson and Gunner were simply better trainers.

He pipes up with a comment, amethyst hues still lingering on the fighting.

"You've gotten better since the desert."

MISSION

[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #444444!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 12:36:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In that tight space between buildings, the all-out brawl between Pokémon raged. Gunner had to sidestep several wayward attacks to avoid becoming collateral damage. In the end, however, his and Greyson's Pokémon prevailed. Some of the Rockets fled, but a couple remained, held by Safir's DISABLE. [break][break]

"Thanks," Gunner said. A 'you too' almost escaped his lips, but that was obvious; Greyson had since been promoted to Elite Four. "It feels like that was ages ago." [break][break]

He moved toward the Rocket grunts to handcuff them, leaving the contraband for Greyson to handle.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:46:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]It did feel like ages ago. The thought had him hesitating, contemplating just how much had happened in such a short time.

Copious amounts of metal, discarded or stolen, along with a number of unconscious steel-type’s are laid out in-front of him. Taking an inventory would be a considerable effort.

How has been?

MISSION

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 3:42:46 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner finished calling in backup to pick up the captured Rockets when Greyson asked about Penelope. Gunner raised an eyebrow at the other man, startled by the sudden inquiry. It wasn't relevant to their operation, as far as he was aware. [break][break]

"She's fine," Gunner said, though he wasn't sure how accurate that was. [break][break]

The past several months had taken their toll on her. Between losing to several Avatars aligned with Team Rocket, a temporary blinding at the hands of , and her imprisonment by the Never-Rot, Penelope's mental state was questionable at best. [break][break]

But that wasn't Greyson's business, was it? [break][break]

"Why do you ask?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:17:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Gunner was a professional; his tone and decorum told Greyson enough of the man to say that with confidence.

But, whether it was his imagination or paranoia, he couldn't help but feel a challenge in his question.

"Curiosity, Lieutenant." His spine unintentionally straightens, brow furrowing. It was if he was trying to hide the embarrassment of the question but, what did he have to be embarrassed about?

"She's not always forthright in her feelings and that concerns me. As her friend."

MISSION

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 19:38:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'm sure Miss Livy appreciates your concern either way," Gunner said, resisting the urge to tell Greyson to mind his own business. "She's a busy woman in a high-stress career, facing great challenges, but she's managing." [break][break]

There was nothing else to say. Gunner was not about to tarnish his own boss' image, even to someone who claimed to be her friend. He didn't know how close Greyson and were, but he was willing to bet that if she truly wished for the Elite Four to know her feelings, she'd tell him. [break][break]

Then, just to turn the question on its head, Gunner asked, "How have you been?" [break][break]

Naturally, Greyson had every right to deflect or avoid answering as much as he wanted. In fact, Gunner expected it. They weren't close, after all. [break][break]

They weren't friends.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
grinded marks
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 12:26:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Gunner's professionalism is tinged in a shade Greyson would even call 'defensive'; it amuses him just enough to settle his hackles.

had someone good around her, it seemed.

"Fair enough." He drops the subject and shifts quickly to Gunner's own.

"Tired." He answers a moment later, eyes fixated on the relief effort in-front of them.

"Tired, tired, tired." He releases a long exhale. "But that's the job."

MISSION

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing