Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:21:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
With a nudge of his shoulder, Greyson sends mew playfully after .

"Kingsman. It's good to see you again." Trekking through the wilderness was never his speed, but the Ranger took to it with ease.

"Are you still with Silph Co.? I'm a bit confused how that all works."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 3:16:02 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"Conners," Razz had greeted after having asked to meet. At first he wasn't given too much details, but when the Mew was seen at their original meet up he finally got it. This was a test of sorts, least that's all he could think of, he may not have been in AQUA long, but he had enough information. When the Mew start to playfully surround him Salem seemed to given into the same mood the Mew was giving off. The cat attempting to pounce on the legend to see if he couldn't catch it. "Uhh good to see you too," he reminds himself to say, general chatting never a strong suit for him. [break][break]

Though he's surprised at the mention of Silph Co. It really had been a bit since he has seen the Elite Four member. "Ah no I'm now running Slateport's Ranger Corp as their Captain," he corrects but doesn't mind in going into detail about the way Silph worked. "As for Silph Co most of the missions were run off contracts they picked up off the Rangers, kind of like when civilians pick up those same jobs," he simplifies the matter the same way he always had when people asked about it. [break][break]

"Are you... hoping for a job there?" he questions wondering if that was partly why he was brought long.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: vs Mew

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 0:25:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Oh, that's right. I think I heard something about that around the last Aqua meeting." His eyes open wide and he blinks as realization dawns.

He lifts his hand to pat down his hair and chuckles nervously. He was just as uncomfortable with small talk as Razz, if he was being honest.

"It was just something to break the ice and satify a curiosity. I'm sure they'd pay me better, but—" he thinks of the only Silph that he can say he knows well, "—I don't think it's for me."

Mew dances in and out of the cat's reach, melodic voice ringing with childlike amusement.

"I wanted to see how you were doing after Kyurem's invasion of our world."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 0:59:51 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Are those meeting still awkward and tense?" Razz ask with some rare humor as he recalls when had mentioned them before. One thing about AQUA was that he didn't miss those meetings where everyone seemed at each other's throats for no reason in a time where they needed a united front. [break][break]

Razz gives a nod about the ice breaker, as he personally appreciates it with his social skills being where they were. His balance almost goes off while they walked as Salem seemed to tilt his head to try and ready itself to pounce, though both trainer and pokemon pause when Kyurem. The mood quickly going down from there, he had been lucky enough where people didn't bring it up to him, but he knew eventually it would happen. Salem seems to ignore the Mew as he adjust himself to just be on his trainer's shoulder. [break][break]

The ranger walking off after giving himself a moment to mentally recover from that slap. "Best as I can be I suppose, aside from feeling guilty that it happened at all"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:52:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"It wouldn't be the same if they weren't," he chuckles. "That many egos—most nurtured by their connection to Legendaries—is bound to be a shit show."

Greyson couldn't help the sympathy that flashes across his face. He was always the type to wear his heart on his sleeve and this was no different.

"I don't think there's anything you could've done, for what it's worth." An empty consolation prize. "This thing was strong enough to kill the Rayquaza of another world. But, to see Reshiram fall into Rocket's hands—" He sucks in a breathe. "—I'm sorry that we couldn't stop that."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 5:29:14 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Couldn't I have though? Maybe made sure they kept close by rather than letting them roam when I didn't think I needed them when we knew the Drk Triad were targeting Avatars, what if I were more attentive? Or just...." he huffs and its all a struggle, and he recalls when the link broke. When just all of a sudden his hands and become cold, how there used to be a presence there in the back of his mind and suddenly it was ripped away and he was filled with a feeling of dread, and what hurt most was the abandonment. [break][break]

He was fine if Reshiram had choose to move on from him and told him about it, but it was just a sudden cut and it felt too close to when his own family had cut ties with him. [break][break]

He gets filled in about what he missed while stuck underground during the raid and he feels dread. While he knows he can't stop Reshiram from choosing someone from Rocket it does change the question he knows he needs to ask when he goes back to the wilds and see if he still can't find that Zekrom. "Rocket just keeps getting stronger and stronger it seems, and its just hard to combat," he grumbles as he takes a deep breath wishing he had some semblance of an idea where to even start with helping the white dragon. [break][break]

If he could help...[break][break]

"This why you brought me here? To learn my feelings of Reshiram or try to make people strong enough to fight back?" he questions as he gestures toward the Mew who still seemed in a more playful mood.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:56:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He could only imagine how he'd have felt in Razz's shoes.

He could argue that there truly was nothing he could've done—a sentiment he really believed—but knew deep inside that no words would change his feelings on the matter.

"At the end of the day you were chosen by Reshiram, not the other way around—it's a Pokemon capable of its own thoughts, feelings, and choices. It showing up that day was a choice it made."

Even if it meant Rocket now had another powerful tool at their disposal. To his question he says:

"Both. Rocket's winning this war, especially with Matias out of commission, Kyle dead, and the fact we're down a Councilman isn't lost on me. But, I think most importantly—" he gestures to the playful Legendary that circles them "—I think Mew is just good at helping people heal."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 3:59:11 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The ranger doesn't say anything about how he met up with Reshiram. How in the end his being chosen just felt like a convenience for the Dragon than actually being chosen like others seemed to have been with their Avatarships. An insecurity that kept crawling back every now and then but he digs it back down as Salem seems to rub his head against his, purring and distracting from the darker thoughts, "Right.. I'll try and keep that in mind."[break][break]

Razz sighs about the losses that they had and its definitely a difficult one to get through. Though maybe with a couple less egos up top it would mean they could actually come together. "Yeah well I have been doing what I can to try and help the Rangers train for the up coming battle, I think I've been in enough wars to help with that, though our job is mostly dealing with pokemon not people," but it had been what he has been trained as a child to do, so hopefully he could make it rub off on others. [break][break]

His single good eye looks to Mew at the mention of them being a healer, "Really? Heal psychically or mentally?" cause honestly he could use the mental.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 12:34:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Time healed all wounds, Greyson just hoped for Razz's sake it wouldn't be too long.

"That's good to hear." He had mixed feelings on the matter but none of that could be directly blamed on anyone but Team Rocket. "I'm sure would appreciate any counsel you can give."

To the question of Mew he stops to think. He'd meant it in more of a metaphorical way, but could it help otherwise?

"I'm sure it could help mentally, but that kind of treatment carries risk." He wasn't a doctor but had synced with his Delphox more than enough to weigh his own opinion.

"Can try if you want."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 2:50:57 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Not sure how much he'll listen, as of late been feeling like he's been wanting to do the heavy lifting that he forgets we're willing to help him out," Razz comments about , a tad worried for the other. An opinion he couldn't really voice the last time he spoke with the Head Ranger given the other topic that had to be brought up. He's still unsure how he feels on telling his whole truth to the other, but hopefully things could work out as planned before the rest of the league could learn. [break][break]

Admittedly he does look to the Mew out of curiosity if nothing else about the whole psychic help, but Salem is quick to climb onto his head fully with his arms around his forehead as if the psychic cat was claiming territory. The cat shaking his head, and at first he was confused before he had a possible idea as to why. [break][break]

"I don't think Salem would appreciate that"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 12:47:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He nods along thoughtfully. Ignorant as he was to the Ranger's day-to-days, the burden of being thrust in a large role was something he was intimately familiar with.

"You know as well as I that responsibility is its own burden. He probably feels overwhelmed juggling it all."

Salem's reaction forces a laugh out of the man, and he reaches out to pat Mew's head.

"My Delphox would feel the same. No hard feelings, I'm sure."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 7:01:05 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"I suppose so, I know at times just running Slateport's Station can be a hassle but I don't over look the help when its offered," he counters, least he doesn't think he does. He knows he can miss subtle hints at times from others. Though he also knows most Rangers didn't care for the desk jobs that Captains were stuck with. [break][break]

"I would hope not, last thing I feel I need is to be on Mew's bad side," he muses as he has heard legends of the creature but has never seen its power in action. "Have you fought against them before?" he questions curious to know where it measured up in the other's opinion.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 16:44:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Greyson trusts Razz's own opinion about himself; the man seemed professional enough to know.

"Not Mew or Keldeo, no. I've tested myself against Tapu Bulu once or twice, but that's about it. Something about facing Mew or Keldeo feels.. wrong. I can't explain it."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
bad dream
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 4:57:18 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"I admittedly don't know too much about Keldo," this was the first he's heard the name honestly as he hasn't been with AQUA for awhile now, but with the way the other spoke about it Razz wasn't missing much. [break][break]

"At least now seeing Mew, it seems to have more of a childish nature to them, doesn't appear to have a violent bone in their body but I'm not familiar with it should it get mad, is it the same with Keldo?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
bad dream
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:07:07 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Mm, I'm not sure." He admits, eyes scanning the woods with idle thought.

"Keldeo specifically is suffering from a mental block--a lack of confidence, they're saying." He offers Razz a half-smile.

"It's something I resonate with so I want to help him, without hurting him, that is."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing