TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
DEAD ENDS [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 16:29:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "I'm not asking you for a solution, Gunner," Ollie said, forcing out a laugh. "I'm just asking you for your opinion."

[break][break] "We're friends, aren't we?"

[break][break] Ollie crumpled a wrapper from his burger and raised his arm, aiming to toss it into a nearby trashcan.

[break][break] "And, you know, sometimes we don't all want to work together."

[break][break] The wrapper bounced off the rim, and he sighed with disappointment, getting up to properly drop it into the bin.

[break][break] "You can't be serious," he said with a shake of your head. "I know there are a few bad eggs - a lot- " he amended, somewhat regretfully. "But there are good ones too. I know you know that. You know ."

[break][break] He'd been approved by , let into the Amnesty Program. Not even mentioning that there were people like , who was born into the practice and also a target by his evil big brother Zev.

[break][break] Razz.

[break][break] But Ollie kept that thought to himself.

[break][break] "There's value in the program," he stressed. "Even it it means only ever saving one soul from damnation."

[break][break] Damn - he sounded like , didn't he?

[break][break] Ollie plopped back down in his chair.

[break][break] "I just want to find something to do to help," he confessed, leaning back in his chair, as he stared out the open window. "I'm restless - knowing that we can't find any of the people who are missing - that we can't find Penny - " His throat tightened with an emotion he refused to name. "And I just want to do something."

[break][break] He glanced back at Gunner.

[break][break] "Or at least thing about doing something."

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DEAD ENDS [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 17:50:31 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner was the kind of man who looked for an immediate solution whenever people brought their problems to him. That was the danger of asking him for his opinion: he often delivered it as an unequivocally correct answer, even if it wasn't. [break][break]

Mention of deepened the frown on Gunner's face. His only interaction with the Avatar of Suicune had been an odd one, interrupted by Team Rocket's attempt on Isaac's life. Yet the incident had smelled fishy to Gunner, like it had been orchestrated to showcase Isaac's repentance. [break][break]

The younger man's swift induction into the AQUA Initiative was suspect, too. Gunner opened his mouth to voice that exact opinion, only to fall silent at Ollie's next words. [break][break]

"There's value in the program, even if it means only ever saving one soul from damnation." [break][break]

's face drifted to the front of Gunner's mind. After all, she'd been born into Team Rocket and defected to free herself from its vile clutches. [break][break]

He crossed his arms over his chest, trying not to appear petulant. "If you want to prevent more kidnappings, then you need to train your Rangers better," he offered begrudgingly, speaking in his typical fashion. "Maybe some kind of… informal battle training program that's not the gym circuit."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
DEAD ENDS [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 18:05:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "Train them?"

[break][break] He blinked.

[break][break] For some reason, for what seemed to be such an obvious answer, it hadn't occurred to him.

[break][break] "You're right," he murmured. How could he be so stupid? "That's a great idea!"

[break][break] Of course, Rangers were still trained in standard techniques, pokemon battling as far as it concerned containing natural disasters and the like, but there was little in their repertoire that involved actual combat training.

[break][break] "I'll keep that in mind. Actually, now that you bring it up, I'm pretty sure Lam had a similar idea in mind." Well, not exactly the same, Gym Leader had wanted to broaden the Amnesty Program to the Gym Circuit. But it was a similar enough idea, with possible enough odds.

[break][break] "Sorry for burdening you with this," Ollie said, scratching his cheek. "But I really appreciate your input."

[break][break] Belatedly, he added, "I know it's not easy."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DEAD ENDS [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 19:25:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner waved his hand dismissively, feeling more annoyed than pleased for having helped Ollie. "Sure. It's nothing." [break][break]

He finished the last of his sandwich and wrapped up his leftover fries in the paper takeaway bag. [break][break]

"Nothing's ever easy, Ollie. We just have to do what we can, with what's available to us." [break][break]

His train of thought returned to the unpleasant, original reason for their meeting: the missing people. The sentiment held for them, too. [break][break]

Gunner stood, the rest of his lunch in one hand and his half-empty cup of coffee in the other. "I'm going to head back to HBIC headquarters and continue the search. Text me if you find anything new, will you?" [break][break]

With a farewell wave, he headed for the door.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
DEAD ENDS [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 19:43:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven