Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"I don't need you." Her blade may dull but her tongue doesn't. "We as a region survived because there was no other choice but to band together to save it. But as soon as it ends, we all go back to fighting one another.[break][break]

He still isn't looking at her.[break][break]

"I don't care who else you wronged."[break][break]

He still doesn't see her.[break][break]

"What do I have to gain? From taking the life of someone who could go around hurting way more people over some damn god?! Gods don't fucking care if we die!"[break][break]

A champion? Willing to lay his life to protect Hoenn? What is she supposed to care about any of that? This region will still march on with or without him alive.[break][break]

"But I do. I care if you'll go on to hurt more people like me. If taking your life means a safer tomorrow... For me, for so many others."[break][break]

Even now, he's unable to let go. He's off praying to some god that may listen in for their own amusement, but not much more. He who would preach to her as if he's doing her a service by forgiving her here.[break][break]

"So tell me."[break][break]

Where hesitance and grief chip at her blade, a newfound wellspring of smouldering anger begins to mold and sharpen it once more. She feels so breathless, as if the words that torch her tongue are a sacred prayer of her own.[break][break]

"What is it that truly matters to you?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
795 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 16:12:01 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

The scale does not tip. The dreamscape does not change. You feel the weight of Eris' words and continue to have only your words to defend yourself.

The scale does not tip. The dreamscape does not change. You are powerful and continue to have say over Josh's fate.

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 19:13:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Eris' words were piercing. If , , , and others' Patrons were indicators, the gods truly didn't care whether their Avatars died. As Josh felt the blade's edge about to pierce his neck, the young child asked him a powerful question. What matters to him?

If he was asked that question at the time of their first encounter, his answer would have been Raikou. Since falling to his low point, he had learned much. Much from his Gym Challenge, much from the war... and much from being a Champion. The answer he was about to give Eris was not the answer he would have given then. His reasons for pursuing Raikou were selfish with an alibi of changing Hoenn's future. The future that refused to be changed.

Now, it was about what he could do to change the present. To save lives he could save now.

"Protecting my family, my city, and my region. Keeping them safe from the DRK Triad. Stopping Hoenn's descent toward the Origin Point. I may be a rider, but I'm no fighter. I'm a courier. An Envoy. It's... funny, Eris. I once wanted to be Raikou's Avatar above all else. And now, with Raikou at my side, I...don't want to be an Avatar anymore. I've seen too many lives ruined by the gods. And you know what? I don't need that kind of power. That kind of power is not needed to do what I do best as a Ranger: saving lives."

It was part of why the RAINBOW FEATHER vanished before his eyes. He had done great things without Raikou all this time, and he would continue to do those same great things, with or without Swift's aid.

ORIGINAL THREAD: Bury

{PC: 7}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Blitz          Luxray**        Good
Saber          Manectric       Good
King Zing      Beedrill        Good
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 12:02:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]How is she meant to feel? How is she meant to believe a single thing he has said here? In a dream as fickle as this, does he truly mean any of it or will all of these words simply fade when they awaken? Dirt smears her cheeks, just like it had when she'd tumbled across the ground.[break][break]

All you can do is trust.[break]
He hasn't earned it.
[break]

And he will not be able to. Not in a place like this. Not with how little time they must have left. That realisation cuts deep; Like the wounds that streak her skin along with the tears she had shed as she begged him to stop.[break][break]

"I don't understand."[break][break]

That anger does not subside, that bitter grief and broiling fear does not ease, even with the power she holds over him right here. He does not see her, does not see what he has wrought upon her.[break][break]

"Why would Raikou ever choose someone like you?"[break][break]

Everything feels like it's unravelling. Her clothes cut and tear into almost a reflection of what she had worn that day. Soaked with icy water that drips right onto Josh, drowned in the stench of blood. And that soft, ragged breathing of her beloved Luxray as he collapses into a heap behind her. That light that continues to flicker and fade in her eyes.[break][break]

"Why are you rewarded for what you've done?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 17:23:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
When Josh and Eris first met, he was selflsh. Ambitious. Desperate for divine companionship. How far he went made him realize that no power was worth scarring the life of a child forever. She asked why Raikou chose Josh. It was a question Josh did not fully understand, either. He understood the very basics, but not the intricacies.

For it was not Raikou that chose Josh, but the Great One and Her Avatar.

"Swift, my Raikou, trusts me because trusts me. Because Kyle and Ho-oh forgave me for the atrocities I committed against you and the people around you. They saw I had repented. Carried my cross. Knowing the hour of his death, Kyle entrusted me with the Raikou. And I swore upon him to use the Beast according to the Great One's image. She is a benevolent god, and reflecting that benevolence is one of my duties as the bearer of the Raikou."

Kyle had seen many candidates for Champion in his waning hours. Among them all, he was the only one where he truly went all-out, fielding his Patron and saddling him with the gargantuan task of doing battle against the very god he worshipped. The goal of the battle was not for Josh to win; defeating the patron deity of Johto in battle was nigh impossible with the Pokémon he had. The goal was to test his character.

"I was rewarded with the Raikou because Kyle trusted me with him. Trusted that I would do the right thing."

Even in the face of Eris' tattered clothes, wet skin, and the overwhelming stench of blood, Josh remained empathetic. As Reiner collapsed in a heap, the Champion asked her one more question in his helplessness.

"Did you trust Kyle?"

{PC: 8}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 20:26:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"I don't. I don't know him."[break][break]

She cannot condemn a dead man for his choices. She cannot ask his grave, for he has none to speak of. She would not condemn him for the way someone else frames his decision.[break][break]

"You haven't repented. You haven't carried any crosses."[break][break]

For the first time, there is weight upon her knife. A burning point ever so slightly pressing into his skin, hungry in its promise to pierce tender flesh.[break][break]

"Kyle might have forgiven you, but I don't."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 22:44:36 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Eris didn't know Kyle? How did Eris possibly not know Kyle? He was Hoenn's Top Champion, one of the region's greatest celebrities and Avatars, and had never heard of the benevolent soul? He felt the pain of Eris' knife against his chest, feeling like it would pierce the skin at any moment. As his pain grew, the paralysis continued to crawl up his body. If Eris didn't take his life with a now-merciful cut, then he would suffer an even worse fate: total paralysis with no quality of life whatsoever.

Even now, speaking became more difficult, the Gym Leader rasping as his voice became raspy, breathing heavily between phrases.

"Then what... must... I do... to earn..."

The rest of the sentence remained within Josh's mind, unable to leave his lips. His eyes widened in fear as the power for him to speak had even been taken away from him. He began to sweat profusely. Eris taking his life would be doing him a service now, reuniting him with Kyle in paradise. Without her, he would suffer a slow and painful death of dehydration, with no way to get help.

His life was entirely in her hands.

{PC: 9}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 0:50:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Nothing. I don't think I could trust you."[break][break]

At least, not as he is. Not as she is.[break][break]

"But if you still wanted to try, save them."[break][break]

Everyone holds just as much potential to help as they do to harm. The same goes of her, even with her supposedly near-omniscient abilities in this very moment. And that realisation means that knife that she holds within her hands is naught but a dull blade, one that cracks and crumbles despite the fiery beast that burns within her belly.[break][break]

"Those who wish to leave Rocket. Those who wish to change. Save them, protect them. Give them a new chance at life."[break][break]

In truth, there is nothing she can hold over him. Her voice will forever be silenced by a monolith that claims itself to be bettering the region. There is no telling if he is truly earnest in his pleas, or he is simply grasping at straws because he thinks her capable of taking his life here and now. There's no way of knowing whether he actually understands anything she's said, whether he'll even remember any of this when he wakes. For however much power she may have here, she has no way of knowing if he'll take any of her request to heart.[break][break]

But what else can she do, except place her faith in someone who wishes for another chance?[break][break]

Even if he could be lying and hurt us again?[break][break]
Even if he were thinking of ways to kill us for good.
[break]

Her now empty hands hover above his head. His gaze remains distorted, looking everywhere but at her. Fear whispers in her ears, a writhing thought that those sharp teeth might just bite into her flesh if she dares touch him. And yet, she eventually dares to rest her palms against where his eyes must be, gentle as if attempting to touch a bed of thorns; blinding him to the grief that must be written all over her face.[break][break]

Helping the person that had once tried to kill her? She must be losing it. Still, in the end, this is nothing but a memory that will fade to the back of his mind in the face of a burning region.[break][break]

"Save more lives than you harm."[break][break]

"And if the day ever comes that you must choose between your god and another life, I hope you make the right choice."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 1:13:30 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As the knife threatened to pierce Josh's chest and burst his heart, its blade crumbled to dust, becoming but a handle in the child's hand. "That is exactly how I view Rocket, Eris. The only ones in Rocket that I an truly angry at are the ones so engrossed in their hideous dogma irredeemable. The s of the world. The es. Those who are so entrenched that nothing we do will redeem them. Rocket's rank and file that are only there because they're trapped there, or the League forsake them..."

He was an Elite Ranger for a reason. He had volunteered to work with the League's Amnesty program. Though he may not have been able to exfiltrate , there were plenty of others that he felt needed to be freed. was the closest. He felt he could get that petty thief out of Rocket. He was a genuinely nice kid trapped within Rocket's clutches. If there was anyone who could get him out, it was Josh.

"Saving lives is part of being a Ranger. It is why I have remained a Ranger despite being one of Hoenn's Gym Leaders. For Gym Leaders are the lieutenants of Hoenn's army. If our superiors tell us to take a life, we do so. But I do not want unnecessary bloodshed. Being both a high-ranking Ranger and a Gym Leader, I am in a unique position to save lives, both in the wilds and on the battlefield."

Eris' last request resonated with Josh perhaps more than any of her other words he had heard. "That's what I'm afraid of, too," the Master of Faster added. "That my wishes and Swift's don't coincide."

For it was at that moment Josh began to understand Swift's true nature... that he was not a true, living Raikou. Only a memory of the Raikou that perished in the Kanto invasion. Though many of the pieces remained elusive, the puzzle had started to come together. The puzzle that would reveal the Beast's identity when it had been fully assembled.

{PC: 10}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 1:41:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"No."[break][break]

He does not view the world the way she does, he doesn't know the people that rest behind those names.[break][break]

"Ms Fiorelli... I don't know of her story. But Isaac thinks enough of her to rebuild her home and make it our own."[break][break]

She wishes she knew more. She wishes she could help ease even a little bit of the pain that Isaac felt over her. That she could help if even for a fraction of a moment.[break][break]

"But Jayden... Jayden is a person. Just like you and me. He was raised to think of Rocket as his family, even more so than I was."[break][break]

She had been broken. He was created broken from the start.[break][break]

"Do you know that he drinks himself into a stupor because he thinks himself unable to be loved? That he'd fight tooth and nail to protect any other Rocket? Just like how we'd fight to protect our own? You don't know of how many times Rocket has hurt him, even when he has thought of them to be his family."[break][break]

She frowns, but she keeps her hands over his eyes so he cannot see even a fragment of it.[break][break]

"You don't even seem to understand what you've just said. Rank and file that are only there because they're trapped there? Because the League has forsaken them? Where do you think the true issue lies then?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 17:03:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Family..." Josh exhaled, able to feel the sharpness of the knife shards before they finished crumbling. "In spite of all the horrible things both of those people have done... they're still family to someone, aren't they?"

Had the Champion been so indoctrinated, so brainwashed, that he neglected the reality that behind even the most awful villain was a person? A person whom he had not fully examined the mind and motives of? A villain Josh once thought was, his mind slowly opening to the truth of Rocket?

Though Eris had blinded Josh, the emotion in the air was running high. He had an idea of her disapproval. Perhaps even her regret of not being able to do more for the higher-ups. They were hurting without the League doing more to hurt them. was right. The key to saving Hoenn was not to be on the winning side. If the region wanted to survive, the League and Rocket had to work together. Resolve their differences and unite against a common foe.

"What I meant by that was... so many of Rocket's rank and file wind up there because the League can't generate enough jobs for the less fortunate. Why do you think so many people not financially well-off end up in Rocket? Because they have no choice but to steal if they want to live. And for too many people, the League doesn't offer them that choice. defected and barely escaped with his life. He was strong enough to escape Rocket on his own. Not everyone is. Those are the people trapped within Rocket, and those are the people I want to save. Asking the decision makers within Rocket to defect, to leave, would be like asking me to give up my Gym and take up arms against the League. I've accepted that they're... simply too entrenched to persuade."

Josh thought about Eris' final question more as feeling began to return to his body, from the neck down. Slowly, but steadily. The more he pondered it, the more he realized the League had turned him into a mindless knight, unable to truly think for himself. Everything he had said to Eris up to this point had been a regurgitation of the League's doctrine. This was a conversation he wished he could have with . He was so busy as a member of AQUA that they might never be able to have that coffee talk together. They were good friends.

But all he had was the child bearing the incarnation of Emotion.

"...Then I clearly don't have an understanding of how Rocket works," the Gym Leader answered, a rasp in his voice from being dehydrated. "As a Gym Leader, I only ever hear about Rocket's atrocities. The heinous crimes their most wanted commit." It was clear now that the League only told him half the story, their propaganda making him view the war in black and white. The League were the good guys. Rocket were the bad guys. Justice and good will prevail over malice and evil. When he thought about it that way, was the League truly a democracy? Or was it a theocracy?

"In order to understand where the true issue lies... Tell me, Eris. As someone who was on the inside, you might be able to provide some perspective. What goes on behind those closed doors? What happened on the other side of the aisle?"

{PC: 11}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 0:35:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Family, money, love, death. Born into it, dragged in by sweet lies. Inaction from those that should have helped, abuse of power to cover the hides of the true monsters in our lives. To get revenge against those who have hurt us, to go on crusades to rid the world of anomalies. To give the scorned a chance to get at those who have overlooked them. To ensure that those who were helpless never feel that way again."[break][break]

There are many reasons that feed this growing hydra. Josh argues a point, but one that feels so pitifully weak compared to the truth that surrounds them. His title of gym leader should not stop him from perceiving the world around him. And yet, he speaks as if he's been blind to the crumbling state of this region this entire time.[break][break]

"The real problem is that the League cannot help everyone... And when there are those who have been left with a void in their hearts, Rocket is very good at giving them what they want most."[break][break]

Taking a quiet breath in, she closes her eyes lest the anger that burns with Isaac's name being brought up makes him cower.[break][break]

"Then there is also rot."[break][break]

Wearing the guise of flesh and bone, such as the one lying before her very eyes. Monsters humming a lie, a lullaby.[break][break]

"Rot within the League that helps creates more tragedies than miracles. And it can't be helped because no one ever holds them accountable in a region as unstable as this."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
795 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
[SSG][C/Eris] Confront
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 15:22:16 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

WILL YOU REMEMBER OR FORGET?

( The dream ends. You do not wake up quite yet, but you will be returned from where you were taken. )

You receive:

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REMEMBER

You may apply illumina to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with illumina.

Since you have remembered, your mind is less stressed about the occurrence. But a tie has formed between your minds, and it is possible that you feel desire to connect once more. Side effects to remembering may include:

• more likely to dream
  • more restful sleep
  • when dreaming, you are more likely to dream about your sleep study partner
  • unease about how safe you are when sleeping
  • narcolepsy
  • maladaptive daydreaming
  • traits of an obsessive personality, specifically thoughts/compulsions related to your sleep study partner
  • more emotional intelligence
  • less emotional intelligence
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET

You may apply shadow to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with shadow.

Since you have remembered, your mind feels stress about the occurrence, about something missing. Your mind seeks completeness in whatever form that takes. Side effects to forgetting may include:

• insomnia
  • less restful sleep
  • sleepwalking
  • sleeptalking
  • nightmares
  • increased addictive behaviors, particularly that that is hedonistic
  • more likely to see hallucinations when sleep deprived
  • the unshakable feeling that something is missing
  • increased paranoia
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

Thanks for playing, kids. It's your choice on how the sleep study effects you. It can be as minimal or severe as you wish. You may choose to see a dream researcher about things, or another scientist, or a therapist, or a friend, or no one at all. Ultimately, I cannot control how you play things, but I do hope you will use this as a launching pad for more development. And please do tag me in the discord/in your thread if you revisit the dreamworld! I would love to read it.

There is neither obligation nor pressure to write with my character Ameena after this event, but I do guarantee a thread with anyone who wants it. Please do note that unless you should not have explicit knowledge about the steps of your abduction, but if you know Ameena ic, do feel free to be suspicious/blame her rather than trust her readily to help you with your super unusual crazy dream haha. ha. so many rocket canons signed up for this please do not kill ameena immediately

Your only obligation this cycle is to select REMEMBER or FORGET. Your posts should only be one word. You are no longer dreaming, so please do not continue roleplaying this scenario!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP