August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 9:49:14 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The mountains weren’t an easy place to exist in, fighting in a place like this wasn’t something he wanted to be doing either. It was too treacherous, a tiny mistake would be a fall to one’s own death, Kouji wasn’t uncomfortable about dying anymore, but it coming from his own mistaken enthusiasm would be too embarrassing to bare.
[break][break]
”Might as well find someone?”
[break][break]
But a small cry did catch his attention, was it a pokemon up in the air, falling to its own death? From here he couldn’t really tell, but at the very least he had come here to catch something, so it’d be a shame if they culled themselves. Even if it was the natural course, something he didn’t usually mess with.
[break][break]
The cliffside broke, falling atop him, yet he called up his Honchkrow, the pokemon using a flap of its wings to create a gust to cut through the rock before flying to try to catch the pokemon, but his own move displaced it.
[break][break]
Maybe someone else could save it?

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Kouji tries to catch pokemanz, fails, someone pls save poor pokemon.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 7:49:29 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

A recent interest in the local ecology around this volcanic region had a particular conservationist revisiting the area rather frequently, at first having dropped by the infamous jagged pass nearby for soil samples and their effectiveness in upkeeping a variety of flora, and now coming by to study the various pokémon who lived in such sweltering hot conditions even if the base of the volcano wasn't quite as hot as it was closer to the peak.[break][break]

Roze had been on her way down from the peak of Mount Chimney, followed closely by her dear Altaria, Cloudy, she'd mostly been taking notes on what lived nearby, wanting to confirm things with her own eyes rather than rely solely on second-hand information. She'd noticed from afar a strange happenstance, a figure seeming to teeter from a precarious height, she'd been too far, but she'd had to try anyway, a quick whistle to communicate to her Altaria faster than words could relay, a quick point in the right direction, and the songbird had dashed to assist in a flutter of cloudy down.[break][break]

As the silhouette of the unknown pokémon seemed to fall, Roze had noticed another pair—a trainer and his pokémon?—rising to the occasion and trying to save the victim of gravity, yet just barely missing, only to have bought enough time for Cloudy to swoop by and catch the victim out of the air in a soft pillowed landing, fluttering down near the man and his Honchkrow and letting the saved pokémon off free. Roze had hurried down to catch up, a little haphazard as she slid down a steep slope in hopes of checking on the safety of those involved.[break][break]

"Is everyone alright?" Roze had called out from afar, slinging her backpack off her shoulder, already pulling out an emergency aid kit in case she'd need to help any further.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:13:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANCHAM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUILAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BURN UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:38:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

There was another pokemon coming, Altaria from the looks of it, Kouji couldn’t tell just yet, but the moment it had been placed down, the pokemon in question had been a Pancham. A young one by the looks of it, letting a future Dark Type just get hurt like that wasn’t something he was up for.
[break][break]
His pokemon had managed to deal with the falling rocks, but nothing else really; Honchkrow seemed a little down about that so Kouji just patted his head before looking to the smaller pokemon. ”Yeah, everyone’s good here. Good save.” From the looks of it, they might’ve been another civilian? They didn’t have the gait of someone who fought. Yet even those who were living entirely normal lives couldn’t help but find themselves within combat in these perilous times.
[break][break]
Still stretched out to feel the bones in his back pop, and then patted down his clothes from the dust that had begun to cling to it. He was more used to dressing in darker colours, but here he wore gray joggers. It made it far more easy to move around in a place like this. ”You saved our bacon there.”
[break][break]
”Kouma by the way, you here to catch pokemon as well? This little tyke might be up your alley, I’ve got something else in sight.” Not him directly, but his Absol did indeed have its eyes on a pokemon, shooting off a Psycho cut. The purple wave travelled, followed by a pokeball thrown by Kouji.

NOTES

Kouji tries to catch Quilava.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:08:55 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

The conservationist in civilian clothing had breathed a sigh of relief, flashing a smile towards the stranger and his pokémon, before warmly patting her Altaria's head, a slowed approach so as not to scare the young Pancham away. It seemed the little panda pokémon was still somewhat concerned, hiding behind Roze's own Altaria as her guardian.[break][break]

Roze had chuckled slightly, offering a lightly clenched hand, to the wild pokémon, allowing the Pancham to inspect her hand, a quick sniff, slight stretches left and right as the panda had peered around her hand before understanding it as a sign that she hadn't meant harm at least, offering a quiet yet cheerful cry as Roze smiled.[break][break]

"Oh, don't worry about it," Roze had said with a confident smile, "I only did what anyone would have done," she'd explained, "regardless, I'd have been too late to save this poor girl if you hadn't done what you did," she'd added further, though she'd decided she didn't need to point out that she hadn't done anything to save the stranger himself, a silent understanding that he was plenty good enough to do that himself.[break][break]

Though as the man had introduced himself, Roze had tipped her head slightly in a quick bow while still crouched over next to the Pancham who seemed to be affectionately playing with her hand, climbing atop it, rolling about and swinging off of it with joy, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Kouma, Roze Falkner, I'm something of a conservationist and a Ranger," she'd introduced herself. Though she'd let her bag off her shoulder, a slight puff of dust kicked up as gravity did its work while she lightly sat her first aid kit down. She'd given the Pancham a little look over as the panda played, a smile of relief as it seemed the young pokémon hadn't been injured from the fall, "why don't you come with me a bit and I'll give you a good look over and make sure you're not hurt?" she'd offered the pokémon with a smile, pulling out a poké ball to offer the Pancham.[break][break]

Regardless of what the young panda pokémon would do, Roze had reached further into her backpack, pulling out and wordlessly offering homemade mueslis to Kouji and his Honchkrow, "neither of you two are hurt, I hope? I know some first aid at least if you are," she'd offered further with a warm smile.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:40:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANSEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMORTAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 20:26:22 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji looked himself over properly, and found there was no damage before he gave an inspection to Hunchkrow, finding nothing amiss there either. ”Spick and span, nothing to worry about with us.” He said as he gave a thumbs up, Kouji looked on over his shoulder at the pokemon that were gathering up.
[break][break]
”They’re pretty impressionable pokemon, Pancham; cute as hell but turn into a menace when they evolve.” He said thinking of his own Pangoro, though there was a fond smile on his face.
[break][break]
A memory faded, but it wasn’t that important for the present him. Kouji cracked his neck before looking around. ”So y’know a bunch about the environment and pokemon huh? Having a smarty pants like yourself around might help out.” There was energy in his voice that hadn’t been there before.
[break][break]
”How about hanging around us for a bit. I’m training my pokemon, as well as tryna catch some new ones…”
[break][break]
It was that moment he heard Absol’s cry of attention, turning his head; he looked over at the Magmortar fighting a Pansear, the heat of the surroundings went up almost immediately. He nodded at his Absol, who went for the larger Magmortar, he didn’t want to have to deal with a forest fire pre-emptively ending his training trip.
[break][break]
”Guess you can join the team.” He said as he threw a pokeball at the Magmortar.

NOTES

Kouji tries to catch Magmortar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 4:59:09 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

"Though they are quite selfless, from what I hear," Roze had added with a smile, releasing the Pancham from the ball only to give her a quick pat on her head, "Rough and tumble but still the same sweetheart at the end of the day," she'd chuckled. At the offer of hanging around the man, Roze had cocked her head at a slight angle, seeming to consider the offer.[break][break]

"I've gotten the extra soil samples I needed for today," she'd thought aloud, "it'd be a good opportunity to study some more pokémon too, this sort of arrangement couldn't hurt," she'd added with a quaint calm seeming happy to stay a little longer. Roze hadn't particularly minded chaperoning if need be, if anything she'd have been worried leaving someone alone out in the mountainous route like this, even if they seemed capable of handling themselves.[break][break]

Yet as she'd been thinking these things, the man seemed preoccupied with capturing a Magmortar, and she'd noticed a Pansear creeping up in all the fuss, seemingly curious about the situation, and perhaps looking for a chance to swipe some food for itself. She'd had a soft smile as she'd offered some crushed up muesli to the little monkey pokémon, drawing her newly caught Pancham over with the promise of a sweet snack to see if the two would make any decent friends together.[break][break]

All the meanwhile she'd made sure to keep an eye on Kouji, hoping he doesn't wonder off too far and end up lost, "oh, do make sure to stay hydrated too, it's easy to parch in such a warm place," she'd called out, as a polite friendly reminder.[break][break]

Capture attempt~

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 8:59:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CENTISKORCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWMO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ARM THRUST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Hard Hit [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 6:18:46 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Aye aye, will do.” Though the hydration he carried with him was barely water, a smoothie of his own making. A meal and hydration at once; Kouji looked at the path in front of him.
[break][break]
There was a Pawmo and a Centiskorch going at it ahead of them, battling for territory? Or was it a simple clash over space? Kouji couldn’t quite tell as he looked in front of him and cracked his neck both ways.
[break][break]
”Honch, break it up and grab the Pawmo.” He told his flying type. ”That’s path Kh.” He gave the shorthand instruction immediately after to make sure that his pokemon understood, a proper moment of training to see just whether it would understand in the next engagement.
[break][break]
”What’re you studying for? Soil samples mean you’re looking if there’s some kind of change, right?” He’d spent too long listening to brainy people like and @magentic to not understand at least the very very basics.
[break][break]
Hopefully they kept it simple, so he threw a pokeball at his Honchkrow who had an electric type struggling in its grip, hitting the Pawmo on its head.
[break][break]
”Seems the same as ever to me, this whole area. The pokemon are a bit more active though.”

NOTES

Kouji tries to catch Magmortar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB