Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ULTRA CRATER: EF #2
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 18:24:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA CRATER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

FORTREE CITY[break] ULTRA CRATER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1047722244748623963/TAGTREE.mp3[/player]
[break]
Tagtree Thicket - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE ULTRA CRATER IS A LARGE EXPANSE UNDERNEATH A YELLOW SKY. In between thick, almost impassable jungles, craters filled with green fields and alien plants lay. What appears to be metal pipe-like roots grow out the rock of crater walls. Geysers dot this alien landscape, occasionally expelling shrieking steam.[break][break]

The world is frequented by earthquakes, causing odd red monoliths of rock to quake throughout the realm. Oddly, the Ultra Thicket possesses very fertile soil. In the distance, a large mountainous expanse can be seen, though the range does not seem too high.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 05 harvest the fertile soil or plants of the land.
  • 16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base (e.g. underground tunnels, outskirts, abandoned homes).
  • 24 involve themes of romance, loss, or forgetfulness in some way. this can manifest in geyser steam, gas or plants that can evoke
  • 30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 18:44:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The moon plays tricks on her this late at night.[break][break]

She's insisted on being alone here -- because if she chooses that fate, then surely it isn't so unbearable, is it? -- but there hasn't been a moment to endure the full weight of her solitude. Not until now, at least, with her humble camp erected and limbs aching too much to do more than rest awhile.[break][break]

It's preferable, hiding here. Her apartment feels stifling ever since the time lost to that penitentiary's cruel confines, and the other places she'd prefer to venture are closed to her.[break][break]

She tells herself there's nothing to miss in Mauville. She's missed the freedom of the outdoors most of all, though she avoids the sea ever since her misstep in Lilycove.[break][break]

Better to leave Hoenn entirely. It feels too suffocating these days.[break][break]

The stars shimmer overhead to map the yellowed sky with otherworldly splendor, and she stares up at them through geyser steam, a little Shaymin keeping watch for its tired mistress.[break][break]

They enjoy the silence of one another's company, until a small squeak alerts them to an intruder on their encampment.[break][break]

"I thought I told you not to follow me."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base (e.g. underground tunnels, outskirts, abandoned homes).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 21:28:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ULTRA CRATER: EF#2

THE WILDS

“TCH.”

fernando bites back a smile at those words. they remind him of their time in sinnoh. where he had pressed on despite his fever, bitterly biting back coughs and headaches in an immature way of proving himself. he knows better now, but can’t help to relish in the nostalgia.

the path forward often interweaves.

his SYGNA SUIT blinks slow. they have plenty of time.

which is where greatness happens—where a point converges and life takes bloom.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 22:02:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She leans forward on the ground, tucking her knees beneath her chin as she watches him approach. Her mouth turns dry with the sudden memory of mochi, and she clears her throat, hoping to focus on other things.[break][break]

"Depends on the path," she hedges, shrugging. "Sometimes paths converge, only to simply lose sight of their destination."[break][break]

He's near enough that her Shaymin bounces over, sniffing at his heels. A little plot has been set nearby, its seedlings sprouting under what had been the watchful care of the Legendary Grass-type. One plucked flower dangles from its teeth, offering it generously to the newcomer.[break][break]

She's never been so disappointed in a bodyguard's performance as in this moment.[break][break]

"Greatness is quite a thing to promise, though. Even for you."

05 harvest the fertile soil or plants of the land.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 22:31:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“HM?”

there is amusement in his hum. a tinge that tickles his fancy as his eye settles on the little SHAYMIN.

are you advocating for life being a strict path? hmph. i never thought i’d see the day.

he leans down to run his hand across the pokemon’s fur. a stray finger plays with the hanging flower.

el, have i ever failed to deliver?

a grief stricken memory plagues him, if only for a split second.

only once,” he murmurs to himself. “and never again.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 22:47:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wouldn't know. My life has been anything but straightforward, I think."[break][break]

What he asks next startles her. It's a complicated question in ways he might not realize, rhetorical or not. She studies him as he bends down, fascinated by how gently he pets the Pokemon at his feet.[break][break]

Does he not remember how he almost killed her in battle with ? Does he forget already the indifference he held towards her in the penitentiary that remained an all-too-recent memory?[break][break]

These answers feel too uncomfortable to voice aloud, and they sit unsteadily on the tip of her tongue until he speaks again. When he does, it's enough to make those thoughts evaporate and dissolve.[break][break]

"It's strange, seeing you stricken with guilt," she observes, tilting her head at him. "I'm not sure it suits you."[break][break]

Though it stirs guilt in her in response, dusting her skin with mist-pink shame.

24 involve themes of romance, loss, or forgetfulness in some way. this can manifest in geyser steam, gas or plants that can evoke

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 1:10:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“A LOT HAS CHANGED.”

he fixes his face almost immediately, shedding despair with a rise to his feet. whatever she’s suffered, is strictly in the past. he will not let it happen again. he will not lose her.

having lost her to another world is bad enough1. it still plays in his mind. recently. tangible. waded off only by the fact she stands before him now.

i will never let you down again,” he bows to his knee, “this time i will keep my word.

1: ELYSIUM
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 1:42:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Is this regret, then? For his indifference when the mist fled him?[break][break]

Bewildered, she watches him bow to his knees, and reflexively rises to her feet in answer. Staring down at him is like viewing the world upside-down: dizzying and confusing.[break][break]

"I never asked you to pledge yourself to me," she reminds him, arms winding around herself. "Is that the sort of thing you assume I want?"[break][break]

He's not in his right mind, no, but he's not a dull-witted person by any means. Moonbeams can't change who people are, at their essence.[break][break]

It whispers of what his brother falsely promised to her. She can't help but sense there's mockery in it.[break][break]

"People keep their word until they don't."

30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 18:52:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“NO.”

his gaze is grounded. beholden by the very foundation of what they stand upon. brittle in places, whole in others. a core that proves brittle should the right fingers dig their way through, loamy, much too easy to pull apart.

what you want matters little in face of what is given. in the end, it is up to you to do with it what you will.

as a child, he has been so naive. to have forced that onto her with an adamancy that could only be killed by abandoning him. an ultimatum, in hindsight, that forced them on the parallel path.

had she known back then? that there would only be one conclusion to his decade long promise?

everything is finite.

he rises to her call.

what can you produce, until i go back on my word?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:09:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He rises, appearing like the same tall and imposing man she'd met her first year in Hoenn, save for the single eye that beholds her. She's not sure how much of the fresh widow he'd met remains the woman she is now.[break][break]

Is that who this promise is meant for, then? The woman he'd hoped she'd be, instead of the one that she is?[break][break]

"You never told me what you want," she reminds him. There's a chastisement in that observation, skeptical and uncertain. "Maybe what I want doesn't matter to you, but what you want matters to me."[break][break]

All that's given inevitably gets taken, in her experience. That's why no one ever gives more than they can spare, unless they receive something of value in return.[break][break]

Again she thinks of his brother, though she tries not to. What he'd wanted had been obvious enough.[break][break]

She hesitates, unsure of it was worth investigating any similarity between them. He feels different somehow, though the cynical part of her suspects their aim is the same.[break][break]

"I'm not someone who has much I'm willing to give."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:42:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“I WANT—”

an alien moon pollutes the horizon. moored by its glow, fernando cannot hope to escape the constant thumping of his chest. his answer is squandered by his pulse, muted every time he feels his veins surge and rescind.

—to be who i am when i’m with you.

which is close enough. to name her outright would be improper. an impossible ask beholden to an already selfish answer.

a wistful smile peeks out from a flash of teeth and tongue. the silent ‘tch’ never escapes his breath.

i’ve made due with less.

he stares at a white and full sky. second only to a river of ashy hair.

isn’t that right, el?”

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:07:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The chill night air sends shivers through her skin, her silhouette pale beneath the moon. Long blonde hair shimmers like starlight, ashy as silver to misted eyes.[break][break]

"...Have you?" she asks him, prying. A footstep sets her back, but not enough to create true distance between them. "Someone like you surely doesn't want for company."[break][break]

There's a strange stab of jealousy at that thought, hypocritical and immediate.[break][break]

It occurs to her she doesn't want to be proven right.[break][break]

Sometimes when she looks at him, he looks like someone else to her, too. First loves are hard to forget: the intensity of emotion, the longing and the yearning for something you have yet to know in its entirety.[break][break]

That love for her late husband had died quickly, but its intensity never left her. Its void gnaws at her from the inside, forcing her to seek out that same early rush like a compulsion. It's a love like a flash fire or a flood--a destructive and powerful force, ending in ruins almost as soon as it's begun.[break][break]

Her Shaymin bounds forward to nuzzle up to her, petals fluttering around it in an echo of another day in another place and time.[break][break]

"Would you believe me if I said I miss it, sometimes?" She looks away, attempting to coat her words in self-deprecating humor. "I think I liked how easy it was, being with you back then."[break][break]

Some part of her, always, has invited ruinous calamity in.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:32:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“SOMEONE LIKE ME?”

who am i? who am i to you?

the question disarms him. unnerves with a single string of words that divorces his perception between what he sees and what he knows. a constant fight that crinkles at the brows and forces him to stomach sudden nausea. he can taste the bile in his throat, acidic in its after taste.

steady breathing allows his mood to settle. inaction, after all, is his strongest defense. his only way to prevent himself from being manipulated while flexing what little control he has. but here, he does not know he’s under attack. there is no outside source to shake him free.

no contingency to circumvent.

he has abandoned them, willingly, subconsciously aware of how this is meant to unravel.

all he needs is time. to allow her to ground him as the conversation pivots back on track.

some things never change,” comes a gruff match to her deprecation. “and you will never escape your past.

to her, history is the world. it’s people. civilizations. treasures lost to time, holding possibilities none of them could even imagine. uncovering them brings these fairytales to life. it is her life’s work and what he remembers of his childhood as her stead.

but we can recreate it here. and now. the present and future.

a case he is meant to make as her fantast.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:41:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Do you really believe that?"[break][break]

Boys, not men, make grand promises like this. She raises an eyebrow at him, feeling so much older than him in this moment. Is it the mist that allows him to speak so flippantly?[break][break]

"I don't think even Dialga can take back a lost opportunity."[break][break]

The Shaymin is gathered into her arms, a useless guard against a danger she still can't yet articulate.[break][break]

"What do you propose, then?" she asks, dry humor in her query. "What unique power do you possess that gods of time do not?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:50:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE WILDS

“INDEED.”

a long stare fills every crater on the moon. it takes time, visualizing the even pavement of white rock, encased with the way his eye circles their perimeter. it’s as nonsensical avoiding grout lines between tiles but the fascination with abiding by arbitrary, made-up rules has always been a human fascination.

i’ve defeated DIALGA before,” he smiles inwardly. “i’ll have you know.

he pantomimes the walking motion with his two fingers, trotting his hand away from him as they crawl across the moon.

all it takes is to move on, one day at a time, bit by bit.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times