inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
what say you and all your friends step up to my friends in the alley tonight?
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
Literature and Lore | M
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 16:56:02 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It had been a while since Rhea had gotten the chance to get lost in a book. Hunting men and cracking skulls seldom afforded her the opportunity to retreat quietly into one of her favorite childhood pastimes, so when the chance finally did come, she had taken it readily. [break][break]

That's how she had found herself here, curled up in one of the plush chairs of this particular corner of the Rustboro Municipal Library, pouring over Apparitions of Northern Galar while Lautrec contented himself by gnawing on the wooden blocks of a children's wire-and-bead maze. It was quite an engrossing read too, she had found, now that she was neck-deep in a chapter on lupine creatures that roamed the moors. When some bit of movement from between the bookshelves nearby caught her eye, Rhea found her attention suddenly drawn elsewhere. Peering over the top of the pages held in her hands with eyes narrowed in suspicious appraisal, she took a moment to assess who exactly was intruding upon her peaceful little corner of Hoenn. [break][break]

The answer, as it turned out, was rather shocking, [break][break]

“Princess?” [break][break]

The word came out before Rhea could think better of it, and her face flushed with embarrassment as she stared at the young woman. Maybe she was mistaken, or maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her, or maybe she had taken a harder hit to the head on her last job that she previously thought, but Rhea was almost certain that she was staring down the Elise Calcifet, third princess of the United Kingdom of Galar. [break][break]

Even the nearby Impidimp stopped his bit of tomfoolery to gawk alongside his trainer. Huh, it really was a small world.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]library fit | mission[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Literature and Lore | M
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 18:45:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Rustboro’s Municipal Library had a wealth of books, both new and the old dusty ones, that the Galarian ambassador would borrow books out of. The place was well liked by the Calyrex shard who loved all of the stories in the books that were taken out of the shelves. She sits down at a chair and cracks open a book of folk tales based on the King of Bountiful Harvests, an amusing mental image since the Calyrex was very invested in the pages.[break][break]

A voice brings the ambassador out of her reading time with Charles when she looks up.[break][break]

“Oh, you must be one of the Amisteads.” Even though the barony had fell out, the house had tried to prove their worth to the Galarian crown due to military service. She lets Charles keep reading too while a smile came onto the diplomat’s face. “Have you come to do some reading of your own? I often come here to do research on my friend here.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
what say you and all your friends step up to my friends in the alley tonight?
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
Literature and Lore | M
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 11:40:33 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Despite her best efforts, Rhea couldn't suppress the small wince when the Calcifet recognized her, too. The mercenary was only formerly of the Armisteads, as far as she was concerned; though she still bore their name, she had not been welcome in that dying estate for close to a decade now, [break][break]

“Uh, yes,” she sputtered, hastily closing her book and straightening herself, “Or, rather, I am right now. I've only recently arrived in these parts, you see, and –” [break][break]

Suddenly, bright eyes darted from the princess to one of her royal entourage, and Rhea realized that yeah, this probably was some sort of bizarre dream or head trauma-induced hallucination, because was that – [break][break]

“Calyrex?” [break][break]

The King of Bountiful Harvests, wielder of the Reins of Unity, tamer and rider of the proudest steeds in all of the Crown Tundra. The leporid lord was sitting here, in this library, in some god forsaken region hundreds of miles away from Galar, reading a goddamn book. [break][break]

Rhea suddenly laughed, one sharp bark of incredulous disbelief, before slapping a hand over her mouth. This was perhaps the single most surreal moment of her life.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]library fit | mission[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP