mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
rks: fenelle & lulu
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 6:21:37 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 6:25:21 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle finds demself in this familiar scenario again, experienced previously with Underboss Beckett. Dee nods at Lulu, before looking at their simulated army of Iron Treads. If you don't mind, I would like to see what happens if we charge, dee says, then squints before gesturing to the point where the Giant Orthworm has emerged before.

Last time I've done this, we waited and a giant Orthworm swallowed the enemy army ... I'd like to see if the Orthworm is a constant here, or if something else will happen. Dee personally hopes that the Orthworm would just always be there ... and dee also heard that the Ultra Desert might have gigantic Orthworms, too ... maybe dee would need to also make some trips there and see for demself.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 21:14:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
familiar sand blew around them. how many times had she been there that week alone? three? yet, she hadn’t tired of watching and wondering about the impressive army of paradox pokemon, and especially, the book that closed over that world.[break][break]

”that’s fine,” she responded to fenelle, and her rotom relayed as usual.[break][break]

while most times, she wouldn’t spoil the surprise, fenelle was a colleague she hoped might help them crack the mysteries of that machine. ”the orthworm is a constant, or at least it seems to be.” she shared. ”i'm curious to know what intrigues you about them.”[break][break]

but for now, they would charge.[break][break]

with her fist thrusting up into the air, she called out loudly to their forces, ”go!”[break][break]

charge

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 21:14:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Charge! You and your troops descend the sandbank. The IRON TREADS convert into wheel-like shapes and barrel into the enemy forces at incredible speeds. This new technology is swift to overtake them as your army and the enemy army converge at the bottom of the desert valley.[break][break]

However, the sands stir beneath your feet. Before you can react, everyone begins to sink into the dune as you're devoured by a gargantuan ORTHWORM hidden within the dune.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 14:52:23 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Lulu giving Fenelle the answer beforehand allows dem to ponder on the constants and the variables of the simulation more than if they'd be taken by surprise, and dee nods with a thoughtful expression on der face.

And indeed, as they charge onwards, meeting their enemies at the bottom, the gigantic Orthworm shows up as promised. For a moment, der eyes simply sparkle as the massive size of the pokémon that, somehow, has root in der brain, manifesting as brainrot. Interesting. ... But more than the constant, something else actually catches der attention now.

Dee looks up at the sky.

The book doesn't close this time - or maybe we just won't see it.

In the face of certain death, dee feels oddly calm. At least it's not that spooky unown army again ...

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 6:05:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
they sank in the sand, down toward the black of insides – but she’d experienced it enough that there was no longer a surge of panic.[break][break]

“i wonder about the book too.”[break][break]

as their army was swept away, the rotom and its tablet kept pace. a porygon materialized, falling along with them, perhaps for moral support.[break][break]

the simulation faded. death, dark.[break][break]

“it challenges everything i’d come to think about this system: that these simulations are other real places in time. is the book a symbolic digital manifestation, or is it a literal occurrence in a physical world?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:56:29 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After Slateport, Silas Blackwell's Rocket attempts to invade Fallarbor and Verdanturf. However, it is in Verdanturf where the first iteration of Team Rocket's Hoenn branch falls. By Evelyn Silph, Fernando Silph, and Kyle Lopez's intervention, SILAS BLACKWELL falls.[break][break]

But not yet. In this simulated universe, you encounter the final face-off in the battle-torn town. In Fernando's hands, he holds a JIRACHI WISH TAG.[break][break]

What do you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat Silas.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal the Wish Tag.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 14:01:42 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle actually hasn't thought about that so far, but the book indeed has some very interesting implications with it. That's ... very interesting to consider, dee signs pensively. Given what we know about the simulations so far, it might very well just be a whimsy ... but it also does ... appear in only a specific scenario. I wonder if the book will come up again ...

But now, the darkness makes room for something else.

They are in a pivotal moment back in time with the Verdanturf invasion, and there's two possible things ... I wonder what the "right" choice might be, dee ponders, before deferring to Lulu's choice in this situation. To dem, it almost feels disrespectful to actually try and defeat Blackwell - or would Walsh see this as a good sign? It's really hard to tell.

choice whatever lulu feels like tbh LMAO
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 12:45:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
lulu listened, but had nothing more to add or speculate on the book. only time would tell. answers were surely given at the pace they were meant to be, by the simulation’s hidden crafters.[break][break]

the verdanturf invasion was a familiar scene of chaos, though she had not been there. she was unsurprised to be see the vision of and company. the fall of was hardly a distraction from the face of her enemy.[break][break]

”there is no ‘right’ choice. this will end, one way or another.”[break][break]

she had read all the endings already. she commanded her porygon, ”take the wish tag from him.” it disappeared, teleporting next to the councilman, a quick thief pilfering the item from his person before it returned to its trainer.[break][break]

lulu took the wish tag in hand, inspecting it briefly with satisfaction.[break][break]

in any universe, silph, i will rob you blind.[break][break]

steal the wish tag

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 12:46:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You seize the Wish Tag from Fernando Silph in the midst of battle. As soon as you do, you hear Jirachi's voice. It reaches into your innermost desire. It asks you: "do you wish to win?"[break][break]

However, with great power comes greater sacrifice. In order to bend the scenario to your whims, you use the WISH TAG to conjure power for yourself. In the process, you must lose something. After all, this Jirachi was woken prematurely. Its wishes made corrupt.[break][break]

End the scenario in your way. Whether it means Verdanturf Town is destroyed and Rocket prevails, or another outcome of your choice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Victory.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 13:55:03 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The wish tag is quickly acquired, but it doesn't come without a price - not when Jirachi should not have yet been awake. Fenelle looks at Lulu as the question is asked, but already has decided in der mind that the answer might be Yes. As ever, der opinion might bend with what their superior would reply, but Jirachi's already taken the go-ahead.

A surge of power revitalises them and Rocket by extension - and the fight was as good as decided. The city, however, suffered the consequences of so much power - like a wildfire spreading to consume the greenery of Verdanturf, Rockets swarm out to seize total destruction ... and victory.

"A win at any cost ..."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 15:34:21 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”of course,” she answered to jirachi.[break][break]

destruction of the civilization that timeline’s fought to protect was only icing on the cake. an experience of a vision she’d once had, in clouds of dream mist at the star soiree. the fall of the councilman's world. a promise she’d made to him.[break][break]

such a dream had since dissipated like a fog of pink, gone to the past. still, it was satisfying to see an old desire play out.[break][break]

”that is just what we do.”[break][break]

wishes or not, with gods or without. there was a trace of a smirk on her face as the simulation faded, shifting on to the next.[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 7:42:06 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Miraidon: a robotic, calculating dragon able to scorch the earth into ash. No other data exists pertaining to this Iron Serpent. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Miraidon hovers toward you in ultimate form, its jet engines pulsing blue and electrical bolts sparking from its metallic plating.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 7:51:05 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
There's no wavering, only certainty in Lulu's expression. Something that Fenelle would still need to internalise, but it's not hard when being next to confidence and assurance like this. But dee would not always have this ... in whatever scenarios the world and now also the simulation might throw at them.

RKS in particular seems to aim for a terastal cavern, right next to a lizard that dee has never seen before ... Miraidon. "It seems like we're perhaps in some kind of Area Zero."

And in the middle of a fight.

But considering their previous interaction, dee dares a little smirk. "Time to win this, too?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 23:25:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”seems so.”[break][break]

tera crystals sparkled around them, but it could have been anywhere beneath hoenn. the anomaly was taking over, bringing with it terrors and wonders not unlike miraidon.[break][break]

the last time she’d run through that simulation, she’d known less about the mechanical pokemon that would swarm the region. it seemed now almost clear to her that it was one of them.[break][break]

”the ability to ‘scorch the earth into ash’ is a bit ominous, isn’t it?”[break][break]

she nodded to fenelle’s suggestion, returning der smirk. a moment later, a command was given to the digital ether.[break][break]

”tri attack!”[break][break]

alongside the miraidon on their side, her porygon teleported into the simulation, quickly firing off three beams of blue, red, and yellow.[break][break]

win the battle

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing