[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The battle between Miraidon is an intense, bloody clash. An Electric Terrain... Claws and fangs crash against scales before the opposing dragon is felled. Your Miraidon roars in triumph, though it is severely hurt.[break][break]

You may have suffered collateral damage in the process. In this small space, avoiding tail swings and electrical storms is an arduous endeavor.[break][break]

The Miraidon offers its back to you. You must push onward. As you sprint, glide or climb through the cave, you discover crystalized plant life, including Herba Mystica.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Celebrate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
rks: fenelle & lulu
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 21:30:36 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The Iron Serpent glowing with bright sapphire light that veers towards white seems to take motivation and inspiration from the two's resolve to win. Electricity fills the air as the Miraidon prepare to fight and lurge at one another. Lulu summons her Porygon into the simulation - a pokémon that is always regarded with fascination by Fenelle.

"It does have something foreboding, I agree," Fenelle signs, "It could be really interesting if they skip the fire part of burning, somehow ... and I wonder if on sand, it'd be glass."

The Tri-Attack launches the start of the fight on Electric Terrain. The sheer force of it all is hard to dodge on der own, so Fenelle fights der way onto the willing Miraidon's back at some point. It's surprisingly easy to maneuver it, perhaps thanks to this vague bond dee has felt before. Either way, with some guidance, the battle is another win in their book.

And another time, not a win without some drawbacks either. The cave area around them starts to collapse, prompting a swift escape. And ... "That's an odd plant-" Fenelle manages to sign before the simulation ends.

total 200 pts, 1 curio
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 22:34:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
fenelle’s musing intrigued her, and she briefly imagined a world in the distant future, but of some science fiction genre. perhaps more alien, like megalopolis. she imagined it destroyed and blackened by electrical burns.[break][break]

when prompted, she swung onto miraidon’s back with fenelle. the iron serpent was quick through the cave, with speed to contend with some of the fastest creatures in their world. her porygon disappeared into its own portal, knowing it could not keep up.[break][break]

her eyes caught a glimpse of the plant fenelle had seen, before the simulation ended.[break][break]

”herba mystica,” she explained, as her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the room again. ”it helps to resist the effects of a toxic chain. they were found in a tera tunnel under route 119.”[break][break]

after a moment, she nodded. ”let’s do this again, another time.”[break][break]

and with that, she left the room, gone to record and review the data of their adventures. the rotom tablet hovered through the air after her, not waiting for an answer.[break][break]

exit the simulation

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 6:18:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven