Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,544 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Book Shopping [S]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 0:39:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Elise had the day’s appontments done from the Galarian Embassy and she’ll handle the rest tomorrow. She had taken the advice that Alexei gave her a while back and had talked with her guard. He was her boyfriend, someone that she had been avoiding just because she was busy. The diplomat felt that he deserved to sit with her and talk about their feelings and whether he was still having something haunting him.[break][break]

She’d wonder if the reason he wasn’t telling her was that he wouldn’t make her worry too much.[break][break]

During the day, the ambassador and her Calyrex shard spend time in going to the bookstore. She knows the section that had manga from Johto which Charles really liked to read. “You wanted to read the next Komi-san, didn’t you?” A small laugh came from the royal when she plucks a volume of the Komi-san Can’t Communicate manga from a shelf and he’ll reply with a happy “Cro-rown!”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#D0BDF0; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
Book Shopping [S]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:28:51 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

After a long break of patrolling the wild areas outside of Rustboro City, Airi and her Mudkip found themselves standing outside of the local bookstore after Airi remembered that she has a couple of books that she is interested in checking out. Airi took a glance down at her small, energetic water-type Pokémon. "Alright, Bean. Listen up! I expect you to be on your best behavior inside of the bookstore. No wandering off and no spraying books or individuals with water, okay?" She spoke to her Mudkip. The adorable water-type Pokémon let out a happy cry as he nodded his head at his trainer's words. Airi sighed then flashed Bean a soft smile before walking up to stairs to enter the building.
[break][break]

Airi's deep azure eyes carefully took a moment to scan over the array of colorful books surrounding her. She then glanced down at Bean, who stood beside her, wagging his tail in excitement. Airi shook her head at her Pokémon as a couple of soft giggles escaped from her soft lips. Airi walks over towards the bookstore clerk and flashes her a friendly smile as asked her if the books that she was interested have arrived in the store or not. The books focused on Pokémon mythology and lores.

[break][break]

"Now that we know that books have arrived. Let's find them." Airi smiled, glancing down at the spot that her Mudkip was sitting in a few minutes ago. Her smile soon immediately faded after she noticed that Bean was no longer in his spot. A deep sigh of annoyance escaped from her mouth as she realized that Bean had managed to wonder off yet again. The innocent water-fish Pokémon simply could not help himself. Without another word, Airi went to explore the bookstore in search of her missing Pokémon. Luckily, it did not take her too long to locate Bean. The Mudkip had stumbled upon a mysterious young lady with an even more intriguing creature by her side. Thankfully, Bean was not causing any trouble. He was sitting down on the floor and admiring them from a distance. "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope that this little guy did not disturb you. He is a curious one." Airi giggled softly, kneeling down to pick up.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Book Shopping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,544 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Book Shopping [S]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:45:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The hare king is the first to note the Mudkip that approaches the ambassador and Elise notices the blue aquatic Pokemon too. A woman that came to pick him up apologizes and hopes her Mudkip didn’t bother her. “Oh no, I don’t think your Mudkip bothered me much.” She’ll smile a little over how cute the Mudkip was since it reminded her of her own. “Were you also getting some books for yourself?” As she asks the other woman, her hand gets a volume of another slice of life manga that she’s sure her shard of Calyrex would like.[break][break]

“Before I forget, I should give you my introduction.” She does feel that she might have not given her name the couple of times that she talked to newer people. “My name is Elise Calcifet and this is my friend, Charles.” With her Pokemon’s introduction, the King of Bountiful Harvests gives a small regal bow as if he was a king addressing some new people before him.[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#D0BDF0; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
Book Shopping [S]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:18:34 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

A sigh of relief escapes from Airi's mouth, once she hears the other female confirm that Bean did not cause her nor her Pokémon too much trouble. "That is a relief. I would have felt horrible if he did. He is quite kind, but he can be a bit mischievous at times, too" she admits, gently rubbing her Mudkip's head behind his unique fin. Bean lets out a joyous cry as he wags his tail fin a couple of times. "Ah, yes. I was hoping to check out some of the new Pokémon mythology books that arrived on today. However, before I could even check them out Bean managed to slip away from me for a bit," she explained to the other female. A soft, warm smile curled against the corners of her lips as she watched the mysterious, young lady reach for a slice of life manga. Her piercing azure eyes admiring the gorgeous cover art on it. Airi was more of a magical girl lover more than anything, but she also enjoyed reading slice of life every once in a while, too. Perhaps, she will add this one to her list, too.
[break][break]

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Elise," she smiles at her, slowly extending her hand out to engage in a friendly handshake if Elise wishes to do so. Airi's ocean blue orbs then shifts over towards the regal Pokémon accompanying Elise. "It is nice to meet you, too Charles." She smiled, performing a small curtsey. "My name is Airi, and this little guy is Bean." Airi introduced herself and her aquatic friend. Bean greets them both with a cheerful cry and a wide smile. Airi glances back over at Charles, taking a closer look at him. "I can't believe it... You are a Calyrex, right? I have seen pictures of you in a Galar Mythology book once," she spoke to the legendary Pokémon. It is quite obvious that she is honor by its presence and intrigued to learn more about it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Book Shopping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,544 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Book Shopping [S]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 21:53:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","princess elise"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
There were different mythologies from other regions that Elise hadn’t studied on much. Kalos, in particular, interested her because of her late uncle being the most knowledgeable on the legendaries there. “You say that you were looking at Pokemon mythology? I was looking at one of those books myself after I get a couple of his favorite manga.” She had gotten some texts from her elder cousin when he was studying on the Tao Trio too, deified dragons that were once part of a whole dragon before they split off into three of those dragons today.[break][break]

When the other woman gives her name and her Mudkip’s, Airi is the first to take note that the Pokemon that accompanies the ambassador is a Calyrex. Blue eyes from the hare king look up to the brunette woman and he’ll reply with a “Cro-rown.” The ambassador herself chimes in since the shard couldn’t speak for himself. “I am currently getting the same Galarian mythology books, so I can study him. There is so much that I haven’t learned from the species itself since he is a forgotten King of Galar worshipped by the Crown Tundrans.”

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".elise"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .princess .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .princess .textbox b { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .princess .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .princess .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .princess .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .princess .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .princess .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .princess .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .princess .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .princess .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #922761;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .princess .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .princess .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .princess .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB