August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Free Bird
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 0:06:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Alright, I decided to take ya long on a mission.” It was more covert and riskier than others. Kouji could admit that much to himself right now, he was sure of its danger, but it was the perfect way to test Kokou.
[break][break]
The Rocket had been around longer than him, but he was younger, and hadn’t seem some of the horrors the region had to offer. The hardest thing for some rockets was the act of killing, and the act of bringing in a comrade, this mission included both.
[break][break]
A deserter.
[break][break]
”Hope you’re prepared. We left our Pokeballs behind cos this guy can trace the radiation from them. We’ll have to jump him quickly, and wrap it up.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

PKMN Hunter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King of Cats

The Caged Bird - Torikago
He/Him
July 31st
Verdanturf Town
Heterosexual
Mercenary
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
"For so long we talk about our dreams..."
awards
48 posts
Kokou Inudai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kokou
Kokou Inudai
Free Bird
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 0:20:48 GMT
Kokou Inudai Avatar

The life of a Pokemon trainer was most often, as expected, spent with Pokemon. Whether you were a League lackey, or a Rocket Grunt, you were always with your Pokemon. On thiss occasion, however, Kokou had left his team back home. He would be tracking down a fugitive, and using nothing but his bare fists, and whatever weapons he happened to bring along with him, to apprehend this scum bag. Honestly, Kokou was excited to see some action. He hadn't drawn a gun since his encounter with Cillian, the underboss. 
[break][break]
Speaking to Kouji, Kokou said, "You picked the right man for the job." Kokou pulled on his belt, revealing the snub nose .38 he kept on him. "Point me in the right direction, Kouji." Kokou was a trained marksman, he wasn't an expert but he had some adept skills with a gun. He also had a knife in his boot. Kokou was ready to bring this criminal to the bigger criminals. This guy was just a fish in a barrel, and Kokou was eager to reach in.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Free Bird
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 23:28:37 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

At least the man was prepared, a gun was a good weapon; loud but it worked effectively to kill a person.
[break][break]
”Good stuff, I’ll lead the way.” He said with a smirk before his expression returned to neutrality, his eyes fixed on the path in front of him, and his head figuring out different paths towards their goal. Kouji Matsubara was ready, to do another mission for the sake of rocket.
[break][break]
Glory to Rocket.
[break][break]
”Ever killed someone?”
[break][break]
A simple question; yet his attention was fully on Kokou, he needed to see what this man was about, what he lived to do.

NOTES

PKMN Hunter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King of Cats

The Caged Bird - Torikago
He/Him
July 31st
Verdanturf Town
Heterosexual
Mercenary
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
"For so long we talk about our dreams..."
awards
48 posts
Kokou Inudai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kokou
Kokou Inudai
Free Bird
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 23:34:08 GMT
Kokou Inudai Avatar

Walking with Kouji, Kokou kept his eyes ahead. He was focused on the task at hand. Kokou wasn't sure if he was going to be using his gun for killing, but when Kouji asked him about it, he knew. Kokou was cool and calm, he had dealt with death in several ways throughout his life. When his mother first died, and then when he first killed someone. "Oh yeah. I've used my Pokemon to kill. I can't say my hands in particular have been dirtied, but there's a first for everything, right?" Kokou sounded almost cheerful. He was glad to be getting some ground under his feet. It felt good to work for Team Rocket.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Free Bird
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 1:41:55 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji nodded, and didn’t say much else in reply to that. Killing someone with your own two hands had a different sensation.
[break][break]
Yet as warm as a firearm was, it still would provide a measure of distance, it was worth pursuing as an option. He could trust Kokou to take care of himself with that at least, and the mindset wasn’t soft at all.
[break][break]
Great.
[break][break]
With the knowledge he could work with this, and their walk through the shrubbery, and forestry coming to a near close, Kouji put a hand out to signal a stop; he looked over his shoulder, and then pointed up towards the hillside. There it stood, a cabin originally used in Project Lockbox, a secret base of sorts.
[break][break]
”We’ll sneak up, but we need to make sure we don’t make any noise. He could have systems set up. You ready to sneak in?”

NOTES

PKMN Hunter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region