Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 13:57:12 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Thus the expert at delivering the surprise assault is as boundless as the heavens and earth, and as inexhaustible as the rivers and seas. Like the sun and moon, he sets only to rise again; like the four seasons, he passes only to return again."[break][break]
—Sun Tzu
[break][break]

Zev stood in the center of his new office, head bent over the holographic map Team Rocket's technology department had built for him over the course of several days. The many buttons and controls were still unfamiliar to him. He pressed them methodically, committing their functions to memory. [break][break]

A knock on his door prompted him to look up as his secretary poked her head inside. "Sir, Beast Conrad is here to see you." [break][break]

Zev waved a hand, a permissive gesture. "Let him in." [break][break]

The general did not move from where he stood, framed by a large banner hanging on the wall behind him, Team Rocket's logo emblazoned on the cloth. Other objects decorated the surrounding space, filling the emptiness of the long-unused office. [break][break]

A whiteboard displaying a map of Hoenn, sticky notes indicating names and numbers. A muted television showing the latest HNN news feed. Accolades from Kanto in the form of military ribbons and newspaper clippings.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 15:32:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"god general," he greets.

he remains at the door, intimidated by the technology that he shouldn't be in awe at. it gets veiled, at least, by the casual pleasantries he throws out.

"how'd ya like the new title? would you rather me call you that, or should i stick with the ol' sir harcourt?"

as much as he is open to waste time with being friendly, he is aware that the other party is not.

"should we cut to the chase and discuss what i'm here for?"

he makes sure the tone wasn't challenging, appearing more as accommodating than anything. as far as other people's accounts towards the god general were, he doubts zev wouldn't care if results presented itself.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 21:52:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev raised his eyes from the console to meet Priam's gaze. "The title does its job," he said. [break][break]

In truth, a title was only as powerful as the man who possessed it. A grunt could earn the respect of the organization if he proved himself skilled and capable, as Zev had in the years before his promotion to Beast. On the other hand, incompetence earned no such respect, even if the man in question was an underboss. [break][break]

"Come in. Close the door behind you." [break][break]

As Zev spoke, the machine projected a 3D map of Hoenn into the air between him and Priam. A hand gesture to the right rotated it in that direction; a similar gesture to the left changed the view in reverse. [break][break]

"It's been some months now since your own promotion to Beast. How have you settled in?" the general asked.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 15:42:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the door closes behind him as he joins the god general by the holographic map of hoenn that centerpieces itself in his room.

"i haven't seen much changes, to be honest," he answers. "or maybe there were, but i haven't really noticed them."

it wasn't a secret that priam has been working above his job description before his promotion that the actual title itself was just a formality in terms of the organization's functions. he had been invited at the same time as zev, but only recently did he accept it.

forgoing to shy away from the pressure was his decision. the reality has finally settled that this path would be his inevitability either way.

"i'm jus' efficient like that, y'know. i get a job, and i do it."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 17:39:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Good," Zev said in a tone that did not sound particularly impressed by Priam's boast. In fact, the general spoke as if efficiency was the very least he expected from others. [break][break]

"Considering our two-pronged attack and the need to defend Sootopolis, we'll need to deploy our forces in a way that maximizes everyone's strengths and covers their weaknesses." [break][break]

Reaching out, he highlighted the three locations on the map. The holographic representations of Mossdeep, Petalburg, and Sootopolis glowed bright red, a sharp contrast against muted white-yellow. [break][break]

"What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are, Conrad?" Zev asked.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 14:19:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the smug smirk on his face tells everything that priam has been waiting for that question since stepping in.

"everything."

it was the expected answer from the beast.

"you've seen me workin' in the labs-"

he opens his palm and slams his index finger against it.

"you've seen me doin' intel gathering-"

the middle finger joins the index finger when priam slams it once more.

"you've seen me do great out in the field-"

the ring finger makes it three fingers on the third iteration.

"and you've seen me handle my own against the best fighters from the other side!"

four fingers clapped against priam's open hand as he finishes his speech. it leaves the fifth finger, which he shows zev with a thumbs up sign.

"this last one is for the 'good job' when others do well! i'm good with that too!"

he said a lot, but everything came out without a second thought. there was no checking whether it truly was a strength or if he was just gassing himself up with involvement that others could have participated as well if they had an option to.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 17:36:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev met Priam's smug smirk with a deadpan expression, maintaining it as the Beast shared his list of excellent qualities. Most notably, he did not bother sharing any character flaws or weaknesses. [break][break]

Still, his answer was more than satisfactory. Zev turned his gaze back to the map to consider the three battlefronts. His mind processed the information Priam gave him, forging it into a useful strategy. [break][break]

"You will need to be highly mobile," the general decided. "Bring Pokémon with you that can take you to different areas of the battlefield quickly. Do you have a preference on where you go?" [break][break]

He gestured to the map.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 16:52:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
of the points of interests brought up during the last meeting, none of the choices held an edge that could swing priam's decision.

mossdeep was where it started. it's where he first got involved with league's scientists through the discovery of lost mega evolution research within the shoal cave's depths, as well as the faithful encounter with the giant celesteela that etched a mark on his arm.

sootopolis was a new home. it housed the tree of life where xerneas rested, and the existence of it is enough to keep him reminiscing of weeks of his involvement with the legend.

"how about petalburg?" he suggests. "everyone's interested in mossdeep and sootopolis that i don't think we have enough representatives for that place."

petalburg wasn't anything special. the fondest memory of that place was his capture of his shroomish and camping out on the woods during his early days of hoenn, but the small things start calling out to him as he volunteers to see its last peaceful moments.

"besides, i'm from kanto! i'm sure i'll get along with the people monroe plans to send there. ooh, maybe i'll meet some old friends!"

he doubts it.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:58:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A highly mobile, versatile unit could do well at Petalburg, Zev mused. He turned his attention to that part of the map, zooming in on the city and its surrounding forest. [break][break]

"Petalburg, then. I think we can put your particular skills to good use there." He pointed to the area of the city where Petalburg General Hospital stood as a beacon of hope and light for the citizenry. "I'll forward you more details soon. First, though, I need a better idea of where we are with Genesect production." [break][break]

Zev doubted, too, that there would be time for catching up with old colleagues. [break][break]

"Conrad, I asked you a question earlier that you chose not to answer," the general said, refocusing their conversation. He pinned the Beast with an expectant stare. "Without that information, I won't be able to allocate resources to support you."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 16:41:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam tilts his head to a side, like a dog, in confusion.

deep within, he tries to replay the short conversation they have had so far. nothing comes up in particular, but the discovery was evident in his expression when he appears to figure out what zev might be meaning to prod him.

"oh, weakness?!" he scoffs in the midst of his smirk. "i have no weakness!"

he straightens his back as he appears proud and confident with his next statement.

"i don't really recall havin' one of those, but i guess you can count me bein' too humble and generous that i give the spotlight to others when they want to! i know i'm great an' all, so it's kinda nice when i let others feel like they're better at the things i'm already good at, y'know what i mean?"

translation: he may be well-rounded, but he doesn't really have anything in particular he excels in.

priam, for all intents and purposes, wasn't anyone interesting. what inherent mediocrity he possessed is hidden underneath experience, hard work and involvement with the right people.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 3:30:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev's expression remained deadpan in the face of Priam's boast. Though he did not know the Beast well, he'd anticipated this response, somehow. [break][break]

"Then I expect only success from you," Zev said, the steel in his voice implying what might happen if Priam didn't rise to meet those expectations. Fortunately, Priam's career record promised a high chance of the man's victory. [break][break]

Zev's eyes slid back to the map. "Do you have any questions for me about the operation?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 8:45:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he salutes with pep, acting it out from impulse rather than a necessity. it just seemed to fit the vibe.

"nothing more, nothing less!" he answers back loud, almost a shout.

part of him wants to say no to questions. the stigma of knowing everything has positive and negative connotations. knowing of the god general's infamy, playing it safe would be the move.

"which of our personnel am i working with on petalburg?" he asks.

he may not admit it, but he knows where he stands on the hierarchy of power. each feat that can be attributed to his name was done with the help of another great person.

the name he will hear from zev will be the name of the person he will make use of-- not unlike a parasite that feeds on its host.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:10:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev looked over at the nearby whiteboard. "Assuming the numbers are what I expect, then you'll be working alongside ," he said, before pinning Priam with his gaze once more. "Have you met him?" [break][break]

Ever since the engineer's return to Hoenn, he put in significant time to assist with the acquisition and production of weapons for the war effort. Though he seemed to have a disdain for Genesect, Zev was not going to waste the man's talents. [break][break]

"If not, I suggest getting to know him before the battle begins."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE SURPRISE ASSAULT [S]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:33:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven