Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 6:58:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Through the late night from the ambassador’s travel to Route 123, the shiny Spectrier follows her since Elise thinks hers is a nocturnal Pokemon. Llamrel trots ahead of the ambasssador when the spectral mare turns her head to the noises being made by nature. Her ears perk up while Elise walks behind the large Spectrier though she’s convinced that Llamrei does like the night walk that the Galarian royal takes her Spectrier out on.[break][break]

“It’s nice, isn’t it?” Elise would come up beside the trotting pink Spectrier when she hears Llamrei nicker in reply. “The summer night air… I’ve much preferred its smell than the daytime.” [break][break]

A nod comes from the pink Spectrier while she stays a bit close to protect Elise.[break][break]

“Nighttime is peaceful to me than to be out in the day too.” A small laugh comes from the ambassador. “Some people might call me a vampire for it, but…I do not mind.”[break][break]

Charles the Calyrex had accompanied the mare and his handler too, he would try and keep the ambassador safe from any Pokemon that could come towards them.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]Solo Wild
[break]

Dark incense used

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 21:53:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:23:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The ears of the shiny Spectrier perk up to hear the rustling come form the nearby trees and she snorts, her hooves take her towards a Skuntank that came out of the bushes. Intense neighs came from the pink Spectrier as the mare tries to scare off the Skuntank from the wild Pokemon being a threat to both the ambasssador and the Calyrex shard. [break][break]

With success, the skunk Pokemon moves out of fear from the Spectrier coming close to it.[break][break]

She continues to let the Spectrier lead while the shard of Calyrex looks out for other Pokemon too during their nightly walk.

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

♔ Skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:43:01 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 1:31:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A Thievul stands in the way of the ambassador and her two Pokemon. Elise had already gotten a Nickit for the fox to play around with her two Vulpixes, so she doesn’t need another. She had never heard the sound from the dark type fox, maybe it was silent as it came across the path they were going on. Llamrei snorts and she scares off the wild Thievul with a stamp of her hoof. [break][break]

Llamrei successfully scares off the wild Thievul as the fox runs off into the night opposite from where Elise and Charles were going too. The Spectrier continues to trot in front of them, her mane waves across the wind that blows through the summer air.

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

♔ Skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 9:06:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LIEPARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 3:07:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Through the walk across the small forest that the ambassador and her two Pokemon come to, a wild Liepard almost pounces onto the Galarian royal. Llamrei steps in to protect the ambassador and launches a Shadow Ball at the wild feline Pokemon. Shadow Ball hits the Liepard as it yowls from the ghostly energy hitting it though it tries to take the shiny Spectrier by surprise with a Sucker Punch.[break][break]

As Llamrei disappears into the air with using Phantom Force, she leaves the wild Liepard to guess where the spectral mare would strike. Reappearing behind the Liepard, the Spectrier rams into the Liepard with such force that it weakens the dark type enough. Elise tosses a Dusk Ball from her pack and lets the button press onto the body of the wild feline Pokemon before the red light too sucks the male feline in.

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

♔ Catching Liepard!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Spectrier Gallop [SW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 17:14:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE LIEPARD!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT