Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
red bonds [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 6:01:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It was them.

The crystal within Josh's Z-GLOVE gleamed a brilliant white, both Nala and Kovu inhaling deeply as they loosed primal bellows that shook Route 111 itself.

It was painfully loud... and at the same time, uplifting. Inspiring. Josh's pride felt massively empowered, their paws shaking with the power to cleave steel. By virtue of being able to perform the Z-Move that their former king could, they were the ones that could bear the weight of the metsphorical crown. The burden of leadership.

It was only after Josh gave Clover's ears a chance to stop ringing, if they were, that he would answer. "I didn't have to convince them to come. They wanted to live with me. After we couldn't even see each other while the barrier was up, they decided they wanted to leave Johto and live in Mauville. I just wish they weren't too old to ride horseback. I think they'd really enjoy it." Such was the curse of having older parents, what with the two being in their sixties.

Josh couldn't tell how Clover's partner held up through the majestic outcry. "Is your Oricorio okay? I was expecting just one of them to be able to replicate the move, not two."

{PC: 7}

All the Pyroar from Josh's PC are present.
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
red bonds [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 15:12:32 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Clover hadn't known what to expect. [break][break]

His hands came up to cover his ears a second too late, but he still blocked the brunt of the loud, loud sound. He gave himself a moment to collect himself before straightening and removing his hands. "Wow." They were at a loss for words. They'd never seen a z-move before. [break][break]

Clover blinked at his question, then looked down to see Oriocorio's dizzy, disconnected movements. "I think that might've been a bit much for Ori." He tapped at the Oricorio's pokeball to return it. "Still, that was crazy. I've never seen anything like it. So, only some Pyroar can do that?"

notes

bond bridge | oricorio x litleo

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,861 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
red bonds [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:26:19 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The crystal inside Josh's Z-Glove was hot, too. Even through its leathers, the back of his hand was starting to grow uncomfortably warm. "The Emperor's Royal Roar," Josh replied, naming the move. "It is a hidden art that any Pyroar worthy of the title of monarch can learn. I was expecting the late Aslan to have passed it on to just one of my pride, not two. A coronation is in order, it seems." It would have to be on a day once the weather cooled off, and one where he had the Gym closed for challenges to begin with. On top of that, she would have to schedule around Nuka's coming-of-age ceremony. The Litleo was on the cusp of evolution, ready to join the Mauville Ranger force proper.

Clover seemed in shock and awe of the move. "It's a Z-Move. To have your Pokémon perform one, you need a Z-Glove and crystal, like this one," Josh drew attention to his left hand. "You'll also need a corresponding Z-Crystal, which are the seeds of Passho Berries. They're powerful, but they're tiring. Tiring for the Pokémon, and even you as a trainer will feel it a little."

Clover's last question provoked some thought from the Gym Leader. He hadn't considered whether it was training or genetics as to why those two were able to roar so loudly. "I can only theorize, but my guess is it's a blend of the Pokémon's strength and the trainer's bond with it that lets them use Z-Moves. You can't perform them with only one. You need both."

{PC: 8}

All the Pyroar from Josh's PC are present.
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
red bonds [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:38:02 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Clover needed to get her hands on a passho, ASAP. She wanted a z-move for her own pokemon. She wondered what kind of powerful dances Oricorio could pull off or what unusual feats her Archen would be capable of. The sky was the limit, it seemed. But that kind of thing seemed a ways away, also. She wasn't sure she could push her pokemon far enough to accomplish such feats just yet. [break][break]

"That's awesome," they breathed out. "I hope your coronation goes well. If I'm lucky, you'll see me with a little z-glove before long." She thumbed Oricorio's pokeball absently. "I should stop by the pokecenter for Oricorio to get looked at, though. I'll see you around, Mr. Gym Leader." They beamed at him. "And if you get another Pyroar, you should name 'em Clover after me."

notes

bond bridge | oricorio x litleo

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
red bonds [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 7:53:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven