he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Ultra Plant | Razz + Ever pt3
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 2:41:35 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

21 discover and/or explore a subterranean level of the world through a power station or the natural landscape. this dangerous level is reminiscent of a vast board of circuitry.[break][break]

24 encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.[break][break]

29 clear the xurkitree wiring in the crashed spacecraft, though the party will find they are active, dangerous and "alive". doing so will allow the party to explore the ship and the unfortunate fate of its crew.[break][break]

30 hear haunting human-like or pokemon-like screams within the electrical currents of this world.[break][break]

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: your character(s) will be able to encounter and catch a STAKATAKA or XURKITREE (one or the other); capturing these ultra beasts can influence the severity of the world's hostile environment by diminishing power, current connection, security, etc.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 4:27:12 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Another few days to rest after the last encounter, and honestly as time goes on Razz grows more and more stressed. Signs of the war had become more and more obvious and now his alter ego had been caught. It's has put him in a dangerous situation and for now all he could do is try to distract himself by continuing these expeditions to the Ultra Plant. Hope to eventually find this world's Zekrom and maybe get answers he doesn't feel nor his Zekrom would know. [break][break]

He returns his Ralts which teleported them before calling out a Zeraora of his very own, feeling the cat would be a good counter to most of the Ultra Beast here. That and the cat hadn't seen action in awhile and it was excited to be at his trainer's side again. "Lets move out of this building, I'm a bit more interested in the rest of the land and so it might do us some good to explore," he tells the other as he moves out already calling for his Cyclizar to ride on as unlike the other's cats Razz's was the runt of his litter, and while still quite tall among normal pokemon it was not a ridable size for him. [break][break]

Once the other had a ride of his own Razz would take off, Whis taking any lightning that might hit them as around them he swears he hears the sounds screams as the electricity cracks around them.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ 30 hear haunting human-like or pokemon-like screams within the electrical currents of this world.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
319 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:04:47 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

If someone had told him months ago that he would be venturing to end from the ultra wilds, he would’ve wanted to check that person’s mental state, but here he was making his third visit to the ultra plant. After having been teleported to her thanks to Razz’s ralts, he was faced with the familiar scenery of the Ultra Plant.
[break][break]
Listening to what the older male had to say, he simply nodded. With him being older, he was willing to simply follow his lead. That, and he was his superior.
[break][break]
Noticing the Zeroara, he was tempted to use his own as a mount. However, there would be the temptation to go at full speed, or as full speed as he could manage, so he opted to go for another mount. Releasing Leo from the confines of its pokeball, he mounted the gouging fire and looked to the older male to take the lead, though he was momentarily distracted when he thought he heard a scream.
[break][break]
Deciding the scream had just been a figment of his imagination, he simply followed after the older male. “So is there something you’re looking for in particular?” he inquired once he was about level with the older ranger.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 5:39:24 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

For a moment he ponders if he should let the other in on his ridiculous plan. Being open about his loss of Reshiram wasn't something he really did as he knows he has gone on before on how people don't need legends on their side to make a difference. He still believes in that fact, so coming here to seek out Zekrom for questions seemed hypocritical in a sense but his goals were different right? Its a debt he feels and he wants it repaid...[break][break]

Eventually he sighs, "I'm looking for Zekrom, while I know Reshiram is now stuck within some stone and is in Rocket custody I'm hoping that the Zekrom here might know a way to restore them from that state," getting the stone can come at a later time possibly? He doesn't know honestly. [break][break]

Though he is pulled out of his thoughts when Blurr comes to a sudden stop as there seems to be a sudden decline leading else where in the land. Almost like some sort of Subterrain that could be looked into, "Wonder if we can find something down there," he ponders.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ 21 discover and/or explore a subterranean level of the world through a power station or the natural landscape.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
319 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 13:37:01 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He waited for some kind of response, even if it was a simple mind-your-own-business. Razz didn’t owe him anything after all. Still, it had been on his mind since they first ventured here; it had been pretty clear that he was here for a specific reason. It was almost like he was looking for something.
[break][break]
The older male's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He wasn’t really sure what he had been expecting, but him here to seek out a legendary hadn’t been it. "Honestly, I don’t pay much attention to talking about the legendaries. I don’t know; it’s just hard for me to trust something that could be so destructive, more so than a normal Pokémon.”
[break][break]
He had already almost died more times than he would have liked. Once there had been too many. Then there had been the whole debacle where he, along with some others, had been taken prisoner and made to work. He had been pretty sure that he might actually die there. But he hadn’t. Instead…
[break][break]
He mentally shook himself. "Anyway, I’m here to help; just don’t expect me to get any closer than I have to if you do find them,” he told him. Hopefully, that would be fine with the older ranger.
[break][break]
As he came to a stop at what would be a sharp incline, he peered down, but it was dark enough not to really reveal much. "Well, I don’t mind checking it out. I’ll probably have to change mounts though; I don’t think Leo will have an easy time getting down there.”
[break][break]
The young man lapsed into silence for a few minutes before turning his attention to the older male. “It’s your call, though.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 2:15:56 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"That is a fair view of them," he comments knowing that while there were plenty of people who seemed power hungry, or just pure fanatics over many of these beast of legends. Many others saw them for what else they were legends of destruction that were probably using these avatars as tools for some bigger game the rest of them couldn't see, himself included. "However Reshiram helped me during a time in my life I was having a rough time, and I repay my debts," in addition he seeked closure. If Reshiram choose him again fine, if they didn't and they parted ways if he found a way to regain them their body fine, but he would feel better for it all. [break][break]

There is an amused huff when the other informed him he wouldn't get too close, the captain taking no offense to it, "Yeah no problem Blackwell, I would never ask my rangers to do something they didn't want and wasn't required," he informs and while he knows its dangerous he's willing to take the risk. [break][break]

For now that they might as well keep exploring the place. Before he recalls his Cyclizar and calls for his buzzwole, "Yeah lets, if you recall your pokemon we can both fly down with him," he offers as Whis climbs onto the ultra Beast's shoulders as Razz was picked up, Crimson offering the other his other arm. Whether or not they took it or decided to use their own ride the Ultra Beast would fly down to check out the lower levels.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
319 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 18:46:57 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He doubted there would ever be a time he owed something legendary. Seriously, how did something like that even happen? Not that he really cared about who someone had a debt to; it was just a bit weird in his book.
[break][break]
“Owing debts, huh? I suppose I could understand that, though my grandparents tell me I don’t owe them anything.”
[break][break]
Still, his grandparents had set things in motion to get him away from his abusive father, despite not really knowing. A few letters exchanged back and forth over a year weren’t enough to get to know a person. Since his grandparents didn’t think he owed them, he just tried his best to survive as a way to pay them back.
[break][break]
When the older ranger gave his way and said he wouldn’t be made to do something he didn’t want to do, he was relieved. Good as long as they were on the same page. He really didn’t want to deal with legendaries more than he had to.
[break][break]
At his offer to have his Pokémon take them both down, he shook his head. “That’s okay, I’ll just use Rook,” he commented before releasing his Corviknight from the confines of his pokeball. Once he mounted the steel bird, the two would make their descent into the lower levels.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + if you haven’t noticed Ever tends to favor his Corviknight

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 7:49:19 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Owe debts to your grandparents or owe debts to legends?" he questions seeming to not get the contexts in which the other was talking about. Though admittedly he was enjoying this talk of theirs as its his small attempt of getting to know the other as he talks about his own issues. Razz knows this is a far cry from being able to call the other ranger a close friend, but being open and getting to know others wasn't something that came easy to him. [break][break]

So baby steps. [break][break]

He nods simply when the other declines the ride and Crimson brings them down. As they get closer to the ground levels of the sub levels of this land a ship comes into view. One covered in wires and the captain points to it and Crimson lands them near the ship as Razz takes a look around even circling it. His fascination of the ship itself making him miss the stomps from afar as he inspects it. "This isn't just some regular ship, its meant for space travel," he comments aloud to his fellow ranger as the gears in his mind turn. [break][break]

"You think the people here might have tried to escape this place? Or was this just the place they landed?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
319 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 16:52:38 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Ever looked at him for a few seconds before looking away. “My grandparents,” he said but didn’t elaborate. Opening up wasn’t exactly his forte. Especially when it came to stuff that connected to his past. He had opened up to and , but both instances had been different. The detective had already known, and he had been dealing with a lot of stuff when it came to the gym leader.
[break][break]
Glad to have something else to do, he followed the older Ranger down below on Rook. The spaceship that greeted them caused him to stiffen. He could’ve gone a lifetime without ever setting eyes on another spaceship. Just the sight of one, even if it looked different, made him think of the ordeal he had been in where he and many others had been abducted.
[break][break]
“Do you want to check out the inside?” he asked, ignoring everything in him that was telling him to stay far away from the ship. He wasn’t going to run away just because of a few bad memories. Besides, putting aside his feelings was what he was used to.
[break][break]
As wrapped up in his inner turmoil as he was, unlike Razz, he didn’t miss the stomping in the distance. However, with the older ranger not reacting along with the memories the spaceship had dredged up, he dismissed the stomps in the distance as his mind played tricks on him.
[break][break]
It wouldn’t be the first time his mind had played tricks on him. It had happened a lot when he had first come to live with his grandparents.[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 22:10:56 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

At the mention of grandparents a thought couldn't help crawl up. He doesn't know if its because he's already been sharing so its like a gate is open, but he couldn't help but ask it aloud anyway. "Do you think one's grandparents owe their grandchildren anything if their parents had messed them up?" Personally he has become quiet petty against his whole family, both immediate and distant. Immediate for obvious reasons, while he also held a grudge toward his paternal grandmother for her lack of involvement with fixing her son. [break][break]

Though he supposes he didn't matter in the end, especially when the other questions about going in. Because of course he does, he is naturally curious and while he knows there should be caution taken he is confident in his own skills, and after several trips here, he was more confident in Ever's skills on being okay. "Lets," he answers simply before he whistles and Crimson moves and rips wires apart until an entrance is found. [break][break]

Once found Razz is first inside, turning on a flashlight and attaching it to the shoulder attachment of his Ranger Jacket. After he explores, ordering for Crimson to keep on eye out outside for them while they search the ship. Most looks torn up from the outside in making him think the Ultra Beast had made this thing crash. Still makes him think about his 'escape' theory as he moves through the ship and ends up in the cockpit to see the condition of the controls. Though as he see's whats 'left' of the crew he does put his hand up to make sure at least Whis stays back. "Warning you now its not a pretty sight" he would warn Ever should he want to come in still. [break][break]

Whether or not the other took his warning about coming in would be up to him in the end, however the sounds outside are what grab his attention. Especially as the ship feels like it shakes on impact as the sound of fighting was just outside. Razz is quick to use the path they used coming in figuring he could look at things later all to see a that one building block Beast attacking crimson. "Tch we'll make this quick to show them the superior Ultra Beast," he comments before activating the Z-Move SPACE JAM allowing the Buzzwole to deliver a powerful against it's foe. [break][break]

Raziel making the comment that they should leave.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ 29 clear the xurkitree wiring in the crashed spacecraft, though the party will find they are active, dangerous and "alive". doing so will allow the party to explore the ship and the unfortunate fate of its crew.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
319 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 15:58:03 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

At the question, he stiffened. “How would I know something like that? My mother died during childbirth, and her parents gained custody of me when I was sixteen,” he said, somewhat evading the question while sticking to the truth.
[break][break]
His father had never been a nice man, and he’d never met anyone from that side of the family, so it wasn’t like he wasn’t being honest. If anything, it bothered him that his grandparents could care for him even though he had taken their daughter from them. His father hadn’t been able to see past that, so why had they been able to?
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself, he followed the other into the spacecraft. Of course he knew he wouldn’t be forced to do anything he didn’t want to. But he has to see it. He needed more proof of how messed up the world was. Or maybe he just likes making himself suffer. Because yeah, that made perfect sense. Just the idea of that even being a reason made him want to roll his eyes.
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he slipped past the older male just enough to look at the fate of the crew. Just like Razz had said, it wasn’t a pretty sight. And yet, at the same time, it wasn’t as bad as he had thought it would be. Maybe because he hadn’t bore witness to the crew dying. Sure, they had found their bodies, but there was something about seeing a gruesome death scene that differentiated from watching a gruesome death actually happy.
[break][break]
Both vastly different, but both brought up the same turmoil of feelings. A feeling of weakness being the strongest. He hated feeling weak, but an inability to prevent stuff like this from happening made him feel just like that.
[break][break]
The sound of fighting is what would draw him out of his thoughts. Turning, he would immediately make his way back to the exit. Seeing the tower like a beast, he friend. Weren’t those the things they had fought last time? Before he could think too much on it, Razz had his Buzzwole use a move that would have knocked those ultra beasts out or at least gotten them to back off.
[break][break]
Not bothering to see the outcome of the battle, he would turn back to the older male when he mentioned leaving, with a nod. Yeah, he was over his place at the moment.[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 4:41:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing