Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 4:33:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Flip the gameboard."[break][break]

As if it were that easy. As if she hadn't been trying to do just that for years now.[break][break]

The hyacinths shuddered as she moved to stand, their petals browning ever so slightly as she fought back a grimace. Idealism nauseated her. She'd expected it from , but for some reason, she never expected it from .[break][break]

Then again, the previous 'Admin Fox' had been an idealist, too. Damned prince that was, coddled from all consequences.[break][break]

What else could she expect from his heir apparent?[break][break]

"Well. You sound like you're in better spirits. Fighting spirits, even."[break][break]

Her emerald eyes swept over him in his state of disarray, dispassionate in their gleam.[break][break]

"See to it that you recover quickly," she said, sharp like the crack of a whip as she turned to leave. "I want you in Petalburg."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 4:44:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
If she hadn't flipped the gameboard yet, it was because Elisabeth wasn't trying hard enough.

Hoenn would shift and groan as the earth twisted and bent and broke in anticipation for the final stage, where humanity would chain the divine and inherit a world that the next generation would gleefully live in.

A world where could smile. A world where did not heed the call of the abyss. It would be a good world, and it would not include people like Elisabeth Fiorelli.

"Oh?" The machinery that sifted poison from his veins beeped slightly as the admin leaned forward to watch her leave, a warped and twisted left arm shifting under the covers as he regarded the underboss. "And why is that?"

She hated him. Maybe this was her opportunity to kill him in the field.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 5:08:44 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Because you are competent," she said simply. "And Petalburg will need as much competence as Rocket can manage to spare me."[break][break]

Mossdeep and Sootopolis would absorb the bulk of their Avatars, she suspected. The Kanto forces were meant to bridge the gap, but she didn't know them. Unknown elements left her uneasy.[break][break]

"War is more than merely bloodlust and strategy. It is also a matter of logistics and asset management. Of making the most efficient choices in the most constrained of circumstances."[break][break]

She paused in the doorway, a hand leaning against the frame as she waited for his answer.[break][break]

"Can I count on you to share your counsel, then, Admin Fox?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 5:18:36 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"..." Howard crossed his arms and gave a look of distrust and wariness. It was a familiar expression, one that many in Team Rocket had given Elisabeth, and one that many would give her far after this moment.

It was distrust. It was the knowledge of associating with the ticking time bomb known as the Scorned.

Yet Petalburg was an unimportant section of Hoenn. Compared to the jugular that Mossdeep represented, it was a fingerhold into a part of the region that Rocket did not need. He thought of and the rebuilt floristry in this precise moment.

A convenient warfront, indeed.

"Very well. I won't be much use in Sootopolis, admittedly. I plan to be far away when the League throws itself against our walls." Regice couldn't function within the city particularly well, nor could it Dynamax due to Calyrex's decree. "It..."

He could associate with this woman, even if she loathed him. No matter the words, those were her emotions towards him. He was certain of it.

For a spell, the admin's eye closed. When it opened, Howard regarded Elisabeth thoughtfully.

"...that the fox and the viper can stand together."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 7:37:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven