Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 5:53:39 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
A smoking gauntlet is pulled from the flesh, and a dozen different Pokémon surround Team Rocket's youngest admin and ensure his stability. Days of surgery following and his stabilization of Howard leave the admin a patchwork of new flesh, toxic blood, and stark red scars where Dynergy had seared the flesh.

In the days that follow, the admin is confined. Mountains of machinery cycle and purify blood for Team Rocket's head of logistics. An expensive procedure with expensive toys, but if anyone could afford it, it was one of Rocket's most destitute. Howard's hat is left on a nearby table, slightly charred.

"Underboss Fiorelli." A burned lip twisted into a smile as he looked up to regard her. His Key Stone sat in storage, and his eyepatch had been singed off, leaving only a hollow socket. His other eye stared a thousand miles away, towards an island buried in ice. "You came. I knew you cared."

Dewford and Mt. Chimney shared much, now.

"Come to gawk?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 4:59:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth entered the hospital room with silent footsteps that nonetheless sent the panicked medical staff parting in a sea of white garments. They'd remembered the time she'd spent here after her Avatarship--surly and spiteful and full of rage without an outlet.[break][break]

None of them wished to repeat that unfortunate episode. She couldn't blame them.[break][break]

"Slayte," was her simple greeting, eyes scanning over him to assess the damage that Dewford had cost him. The eye hadn't been one such injury, but to witness it like this brought to mind another one-eyed man in another hospital room, who'd also somehow escaped death's door.[break][break]

'Gawking.' That was one way of putting it.[break][break]

The underboss averted her gaze suddenly, more out of respect for that memory than the discomfort of this one. It was better not to think of these days.[break][break]

"I brought you flowers," she said instead, gesturing to a vase placed beside him. He'd recognize them as the same arrangement that he'd delivered to her on behalf of , not so many months ago. Her face remained impassive, devoid of any emotional cue to explain her choice in gift. Her voice was likewise deadpan. "It's the done thing, I've found, in moments like this one."[break][break]

She'd delivered more than enough on behalf of complete strangers to know.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 5:40:22 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The former florist brought flowers. A tribute to a legacy that she no longer held dear. That past life had been sundered away to ash, its monuments uprooted and burned, with not a speck left behind.

Yet the floristry had been rebuilt. Destruction was required to build something new in its place. That was the silent prayer that the admin mouthed over Dewford, now that much of the town was gone. It would be rebuilt even better than it was before, but that had come at the cost of lives.

Change on the dollar.

"Ah. A thoughtful arrangement, steeped in meaning." White hair twirled between blackened fingers as the archaeologist regarded the flowers thoughtfully. I'll take better care of them than their original recipient did."

An accusation, an acknowledgement, or a simple gift. Howard spoke almost every language under the sun, but he struggled with the language of flowers. Subsequently, he struggled to understand Elisabeth Fiorelli.

"Moments like these should be saved for rejoicing, as I'll soon be out of your sight and mind. The stench of dying is rarely so... pleasant." Contemplation tinged his voice. "If anything, I must apologize. I failed to replicate the stage you set at Mt. Chimney."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 5:58:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wasn't aware that Dewford was a copycat crime."[break][break]

At that, a hint of levity hummed through her reply, out of place in such a dour setting. Only the mad could truly comprehend the etiquette of madness.[break][break]

"Hyacinths have many meanings," she continued, letting a hand idly reach up as if to touch the petals. Of course she didn't, for flowers despised human touch. It was a sentiment Elisabeth shared more often than not. "Sincerity. Forgiveness." A pause, and then a lowering of her gaze towards the singed hat on his table. "Jealousy."[break][break]

Had Mt. Chimney inspired this, then? Did that mean the ruin of and invited the ruin of and his city?[break][break]

There was nothing of Mt. Chimney's fall to envy or to emulate, not to her knowledge. Though perhaps the security it had given her was worth invoking that emotion, if he himself lacked in it.[break][break]

"At any rate, you needn't apologize to me. Your mission was your own, and its success or failure is something Walsh holds you accountable to answering. Not I."[break][break]

Her indifference to most of Rocket's exploits might be seen as callous, but in this case she wondered if he'd find it a relief of some burden he'd been carrying. He seemed the type to concern himself with perception in Rocket's hierarchy, at least.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 6:17:25 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"That's kind of you to say, Underboss Fiorelli." A rattling breath. "I wonder how Walsh will respond to the stage I have set, as tattered and frozen as it is."

He had helped kill this woman in a dream. He had fought her, watched as a blade tore into her flesh and severed her from shoulder to sternum, sending blood and flesh and meat across a lonely tower that had long since lost the embrace of and the populace around her.

The witch in the tower, alone with her last splinter.

In exchange for her apathy in the face of his great crimes, he had elected to bury her without holding a grudge to show that someone had cared in the end, even if it necessarily hadn't been him. Even if those who once had remained solely in the past.

If she was mad, everyone was.

"It wasn't a copycat crime. It was the logical conclusion to the stage you yourself set for me. Kyle, killed by your hand. His closest friend in disarray, the new Gym Leader too young and foolish to understand the board she had been placed on."

It was odd, how proud his voice was as he laid out the results of his scheme. Even if it was a tragedy, even if it had resulted in a personal failure, even if it had tattered his soul.

There was pride, knowing that a task was complete. Knowing that he was absolved of the perception that his rank expected of him.

"And now we wait for the next step, to see who will use this stage to further their aims." He smiled. "Much like the meaning in your flowers, there are many interpretations on how we will move forward."

And per the archaeologist's own perspective, only one was true.

"It excites me."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 6:27:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"We stand on the precipice of a great transformation," she agreed, a sly and cat-like smile creeping upon her lips. "There will be many actors, Walsh included, and the world will forever changed by their actions."[break][break]

"More than you know," laughed an inner voice that she herself only half understood. "More than anyone else could possibly know."[break][break]

Somewhere, and sat in their cursed knowledge all the same.[break][break]

The vase lowered to the table, sitting beside the charred hat. For some reason they seemed to belong together. There was a balance in it.[break][break]

"You didn't correct me," she pointed out, having waited long enough to be certain this correction would not come. "Usually, you remind me that you are 'Admin Fox,' and not 'Slayte.' Have you relinquished the namesake, then?"[break][break]

She levelled him with a piercing look, one that revealed not judgment, but curiosity.[break][break]

"Has the Elite Four unearthed the man behind the mask?"[break][break]

had threatened to do so to her, long before Wo-chien ever had.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 2:57:04 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
His lips twisted upwards in acknowledgement.

"We are accomplices, you and I. Two people who elected to stab someone in the back in order to ensure our own rise. To deny you the opportunity to call me Slayte would be..."

His fingers traced the patterns on the flowers.

"Unfair." His eye locked with hers. "Especially when we've both driven knives into those unsuspecting. History will, when this war is done, know that Admin Fox is Howard Slayte. They will associate the name in a way that it never was with Remiel Calcifet."

Even if he and Navy had vowed to never speak of Howard in Dewford again, it would find a way to leak and spread. Such was the nature of secrets once they were uttered into the world.

"The mask was already off, he simply chose not to see what lie beneath." Howard shrugged from the bed. "You're familiar with that, no?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 3:08:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Better their backs than ours," she acknowledged in return. Scars of past transgressions they'd both endured undoubtedly marked them both. They'd learned that lesson the hard way.[break][break]

Most in Rocket found themselves learning the hard way. was merely the latest casualty among them.[break][break]

"Masks inspire fear. But there is power in names and in reputation, too," she continued, clicking her tongue. She'd fled hers in Kalos, hoping shedding her husband's hateful surname and the nickname he'd christened her would allow her to start over. "'Fiorelli' means something different in the region than it once did."[break][break]

A blank slate was an intoxicating fantasy, but a fantasy nonetheless. The past followed like a shadow, always.[break][break]

"But you're right. People are predictable." She weighed his gaze with her own, wondering at how he deflected the question, and ultimately deciding it didn't matter. "They believe what they want to believe."[break][break]

Admin Fox, Howard Slayte, it didn't matter what she called him. What mattered was what he intended to become.[break][break]

"What would you have them believe, then? Were the choice yours to make."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 3:29:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"That this is all for the good of Hoenn." His eye bore into hers, a fervent prayer and belief that every action taken on the road to this moment was for a greater cause. That every crime and violation that led into tomorrow would be validated in the sake of a brighter dawn. "That in the end, everything I did, everything I've done... it will have meaning."

To rebuild, something had to be destroyed. Even if that destruction was a mistake, even if an innocent town had burned due to one man's folly, there was some purpose to it.

If the world's survival could be guaranteed by sin, then it was humanity's obligation to ruin this moment in favor of tomorrow's arcadia.

"Every word's meaning is distorted with time and deed. I've studied the rise and fall of language over epochs, and I will tell you this: Fiorelli will distort again long after you are gone. Our names will vanish."

A fist clenched, red and shaking, as veins filled with Dynergy thrummed.

"But we will exploit that predictability to ensure that our names echo through the millennia. I promised you that future, did I not?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 5:19:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She mulled over his words, going still as a sculpture while she listened.[break][break]

As quiet and motionless as she was, her heartbeat had become an erratic and wild thing, beating furiously to the sound of distant trumpets. One, two, three... no, it had been seven bells in all. And one of them had rung for her and only her, singing loudly of the Ruination yet to come.[break][break]

"This is all for the good of Hoenn."[break][break]

She stared blankly at the vase of flowers, and saw instead the jewelled heart glistening at the center of a wide bowl, upheld by antlers weighed by fearful divinity.[break][break]

"It's a difficult thing to believe," she said at last, her throat dry. "But the world already operates on such logic. Wildfires purge rot. Floods cleanse rivers. Destruction can beget creation."[break][break]

A single hyacinth petal fluttered down onto the table, landing neatly on Admin Fox's much-maligned hat.[break][break]

"I believe in that future," she admitted, voice soft and distant. I have seen it, she stopped herself from adding. "I've begun to believe in Fate, I think. That some pieces are meant to always fall into place."[break][break]

Slowly blinking away the memory of destruction, she shook her head of such vague and abstract thoughts. This was not the time for that. Perhaps no time existed to ever discuss such things.[break][break]

"How long will you allow yourself to languish here, while history remains to be written?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 5:56:23 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Elisabeth Fiorelli did not 'believe' in anything, barring the most convenient lie that she could swallow.

That was fine. The truth was a terrifying thing.

"Not much longer." The admission comes easily. Few want to sit and gather moss while the world around them passes them by. "The world balances on the cusp of great change. I can feel it in my bones, we are on the verge of broaching a new era."

The distant desert called for him. The past that came before was rousing in defense of tomorrow. It would not do to ignore its call, even as Shred had abandoned him to chase ghosts in Area Zero.

"And, of course, our foes must fall in order to incite new growth. All that we can do is determine what will will prevail. Ours, or the League's." It would be close. Rocket would lose this war, he had accepted. Yet their will would not go quietly into the night. "But it will not be because of the thing you call fate."

He looked into her eyes thoughtfully, his own a kaleidoscope of every hue between blue and red.

"It will be because we are human, and because we did not survive for epochs only to leave the stage now. This is our era. Ours."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 7:05:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"But humans share this world, do we not?" she asked, canting her head at him. "A world shaped by deities greater than us, though they lend their powers to us for a little while."[break][break]

That was the eternal riddle, really: if humans were such impactful forces on the world, why did Pokemon hold so much influence? It seemed so strange to consider such ancient beings willingly subjugating themselves to man.[break][break]

And yet, hadn't she done the same? Hadn't she yoked herself to Walsh and Rocket and chained herself willingly in all this miserable servitude that masqueraded as power?[break][break]

Theirs was a kinship she didn't want to examine too closely, but staring into the void demanded allowing it to stare back.[break][break]

"I believe this will be an era of monsters and men."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 7:41:35 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"There is nothing we can do about how this world was conceived. It is simply ours to reshape and rebuild as we see fit. I will not have us toil under the thumb of creators."

They had ascended from the mud of the earth to steal fire from the divine. With fire at their fingertips, they had cultivated civilizations and built monuments to the gods they had robbed, and had prayed to them for wind, water, and life. Now that the world was on the verge of collapse, dragons from beyond the veil threatened to tear away all that was dear.

Such an existence was unacceptable.

"We have built giants to fight our wars and we have triumphed against Eternatus long before this point. We will do so again, and this era will be one of men and heroes."

Not monsters. Never monsters.

"I have seen one knighted. He was not the first and he will not be the last."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 3:13:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Heroes. Who makes them so, Fox? Your history books?" She wrinkled her nose in disapproval. "The man you saw knighted is but a man. And mankind is the greatest monstrosity this world has ever known."[break][break]

They wielded Pokemon in war, but it was men that waged it. As much as meteors and invasive alien species were looming threats for the region, it was the presence of other human beings that proved the greatest danger in their day-to-day lives.[break][break]

Even archeologists and florists could not be trusted to be benign.[break][break]

"Our machines are not designed with peace in mind. The future you predict is a bloody one."[break][break]

A finger traced circles on his side table, aimless and distracted. The distinct scent of fresh hyacinths perfumed the air, untouched as yet by grudges and spite.[break][break]

"When the world is better for all the misery we've inflicted upon it, would the world call us heroes for doing so?" She exhaled through her nose, stifling a wry laugh. "Surely not. We are ultimately but pieces on some greater chessboard, making do with what limited moves are available to us."[break][break]

Rage churned within her at this exasperating reality. Once you'd seen the limits of your own freedoms, it was difficult to ever unsee them.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Last Splinter
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 4:11:44 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Then flip the board." Their eyes lock. "The game you are describing is not chess. Chess is fair. If the game humanity faces is one that leaves us on the back foot, then usurp the position of the gamemaster and turn the rulebook to ash."

If humanity was to win in this war of gods, they would take their limited moves and break the board to splinters, until only the last one remained. Then they'd thrust it through the beating heart of whoever had created this mockery of a game.

They would do it through sheer force of will. That was what Team Rocket could accomplish that nobody else could.

"We will overthrow the foundations of this world and create a new one where we command our own destiny. You call humans monsters?" Howard scoffed and shook his head. "No, we are human. We will spill blood. I will weep as it soaks into the ground, but that will not stop our march of progress."

It was because blood would spill that this world needed heroes to light the way.

"You ask who makes heroes. I'll tell you." Months of Galar, scrambling through a dream that allegedly existed. That dream had been allowed to blossom due to the stage that he had set. If that was the case, then the solution was obvious.

"We do."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times