He/Him
May 1st
Dewford
Heterosexual
Cleaner
Civilian
6'3" height
6'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
balor sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @balorsen
balor sen
A Clean Embassy is a Happy Embassy
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 3:27:50 GMT
balor sen Avatar
Balor is used to traveling all over for cleaning jobs, even if Balor's place of business was established in Dewford. He usually did normal jobs for offices or homes so that they managed some semblance of a clean area before they make it dirty again, but imagine his surprise when he found out that the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro decided to enlist his services in helping maintain organization and cleanliness in their establishment. 

Balor would've arranged a whole team to clean the entirety of the Galarian Embassy, but it seems like they just need a few extra hands to most likely maintain their offices and rooms. An easy job, if you weren't considering the importance of the client. He would require his best employees... but since most of them have to clean up Dewford, it seemed like it was gonna be another solo mission.

With a raxi, a flight, another taxi, and the supplies he deemed necessary, he'd finally make his way towards the Galarian Embassy. He'd grab his luggage (full of cleaning supplies and tools), and made his way to the front desk. "I'm Balor from Sen-D Cleaning Crew." He'd say to the receptionist. "I'm here to provide cleaning services to my client, Elise. If you could please show me the way..."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Clean Embassy is a Happy Embassy
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 4:11:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The ambassador’s female secretary, a blonde woman who was in her early twenties and wore glasses, gives a nod over to the cleaner and his team. “I’ll direct you to her office, sir.” Lucia began to ensure that the man would follow her to the office where her boss worked, given that the office would be in the hallway of other offices filled by the embassy’s staff. [break][break]

Thankfully, it doesn’t take Lucia long for the secretary to stop by ambassador’s office and she opens the door. “Your Highness, Mr. Balor says that he is part of the cleaning crew and would like to meet with you.”[break][break]

When Lucia leaves to go back to her desk in the lobby, the purple-haired woman in her business suit looks up from penning at her paperwork. The shiny Polteageist and Sinistea, two constant companions that were servants of the embassy, look up from her desk too.[break][break]

“It is good to meet you, Mr. Balor.” Acting on the position of Galar’s royal ambassador, the princess is extremely formal and refined when she speaks. “I assume that you will need help on finding the other offices for your crew members to clean?”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven