200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 4:34:58 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Oh my god! I know who you are!" Rex snapped his fingers as they delved into the depths of Sea Mauville. For much of their journey towards the reserve's generators, Rex had been scratching his chin and frowning in an attempt to remember where he had last seen the Ranger beside him. "You're the princess with the funny deer guy!"

What had reminded him, ironically, was a drenched calendar of a Sawsbuck that he had tripped into while trying to figure it out.

He could've just asked, sure, but that wasn't particularly fun. She had a scary vibe, like she could raise a hand and command his execution and it would actually happen. Instead, he had decided to muse in silence.

"Y'know, the whole 'crow-rown' thing? He does a little dance and all that? They were supposed to be freeing a few engineers, but this took up Rex's attention. "He's a silly guy. I saw him in Ever Grande once, y'know?"

While Rex yapped at Elise, he poked his head around a corner to ensure their safety.

41. Secure corners and blind spots to ensure the area is safe to act in.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 6:13:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
People had taken notice that the Calyrex’s appearance was a little odd-looking compared to the grandiose appearances of other legendary Pokemon. The League’s Calyrex that guarded the Dyna Tree with the barrier was still a legendary Pokemon and a deity that was respected for bringing green to the Crown Tundra’s wasteland. This young man had seen the League’s Calyrex around the Dyna Tree that he knew her too from her being the handler of that funny deer man.[break][break]

“Yes, I know he does the little dance and the cro-rowrown thing.” Despite of how intimidating the Galarian princess might be, she gives a little smile. Said Calyrex was by her side while Charles’ bulbous crowned head glows brightly green in using Psychic to help hold up a steel beam from Sea Mauville’s broken down remains.[break][break]

“I saw him every time that I told him stories that he wanted to hear.” She remembered fondly of the way that the Dyna Tree’s Calyrex really liked her stories. “Charles may be silly looking, but he is endearingly cute to me.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

16. Reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
Climb the ladder, one rung at a time.
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 6:21:48 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
The princess's words were a sign of endearment and respect for Galar's Once and Future King, but all Rex could do was nod. When he spoke, his wisdom came in spades.

"I like the way his bulb-head wobbles when he dances." He beamed at her before looking at the glowing head of Calyrex. The way the king's head glowed and danced to and fro made Rex jealous of the silly fellow. "It's like jello."

Althus Rex was a wise man. At least he recognized that Charles was an adorable and important Pokémon, even if his reasons were delegated to the bounciness of the head.

Meanwhile, Rex's Munchlax yawned and fell asleep in front of a door. The little monster was a fiendish creatures, but his lazy nature made for prudent barricades in times of crisis. If anything, he ensured that they wouldn't be jumped while freeing people from the depths of the sinking preserve.

"Come now, we gotta go down the hall. I think the blocked room is up ahead!"

44. Use a pokemon to place temporary barricades.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 2:13:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

When she had seen the Calyrex in Ever Grande City and the one from the other ‘Galar’, the head of the small king wobbled when he did his little jig. In the presence of the king’s shard copy, the head of the Calyrex wobbled a bit when he moved his head to look at the metal walls of the room they’re in.[break][break]

“I did wonder if that big head feels like jello if it’s touched.” This was something that would be a riddle for the ages and one that the ambassador wonders if it was true. Charles probably would answer that for her…if he could talk.[break][break]

When her partner for the operation tells her that the blocked room should be ahead, a nod comes from the Galarian royal. “I will help unblock the room when we get there.” Since Elise is Rustboro’s ranger captain now, she’ll have to take the lead in doing that operation and it was on suggestion from Ollie that she should be the one to lead too.[break][break]

She'd gesture for her Calyrex to go ahead of the Galarian royal and the young man to scout for a recon effort as Charles floats in front of them.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 3:48:32 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
He seriously considered nudging the wobbly head to determine its consistency. As close and tempting as Charles's head was, Rex suspected that Elise would issue a royal decree and lop off his hand if he dared touch the thing dreams were made of.

Thus, he stayed his hand.

"It's fine, don't worry. I wouldn't dare make Calyrex sully his little hands. He's too cute to put to work." Besides, impressing a princess came with numerous benefits. Maybe he could become a duke or something in Galar and rule over all the poor people. Once he became champion, of course. "Aha!"

A locked door barred their path. Rather than let Elise handle it with her numerous Pokemon, Rex simply kicked the door down.

"HYAH!" He hit it once, twice, and it finally fell off its hinges on the third strike.

43. Force open a locked or barricaded door to access a critical area.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 17:50:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The young man insists on helping to break down the door than to have Charles do it with Psychic. A kick down to the door would make it come down and the shard of Calyrex stays with her. From the look on the King’s face, he did look like he was impressed with the strength the human male showed. [break][break]

“Your strength is impressive.” A nod comes from the royal Galarian Ambassador before she’ll move inside the room. “You must have trained well to be able to kick down a door like this.”[break][break]

As Charles floats inside with her, the crown glows bright green and he’ll use Psychic to move debris away to create a safer way inside.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 1:27:01 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
He puffed up pridefully at the princess's compliment. She could almost see the compliment going to his head.

"Yeah, I lift and never skip day. It's really important to keep after it!" Rex beamed at her and scratched his cheek bashfully. "Probably helps that I walk everywhere. Bus tickets are expensive."

It didn't explain how he had made it to Sea Mauville of all places. Had he swam all the way here?

Within the room was a group of huddled engineers, shuddering and trembling. They let out moans of relief and cheers of liberation as the princess and her royal procession entered the room.

"Yes, we've come to save you! Come along, now. Chop chop!"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 5:01:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her member of the royal procession speaks up first, declaring his rescue to a group of engineers that were scared. Said group gave out cheers that they were going to be saved while the ambassador goes first to check on them. Her Calyrex shard follows her in making sure that all of them were okay though Elise takes note that one of the engineers appeared to be in pain through their cheering.[break][break]

When checking the male engineer over, he tells her that he had sprained his wrist in helping to protect a co-worker from a falling steel pole. Charles’ crown glows light green as he puts his Heal Pulse to work in making the pain on the man’s wrist go away.[break][break]

After that, the princess gets to treating the engineer’s wrist injury with a small ice pack wrapped around it from her first aid kit.[break][break]

“You should be all better now.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 6:59:39 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Right on!" Rex clapped the princess on the shoulder as he meandered around the room, poking at people. Togepi followed as well, tapping individuals with a Life Dew or a lucky Metronome to heal their wounds.

It did not take long for the Sea Mauville workers to be healed between the duo.

"Had to teach Togepi a healing move at some point. Glad I did. Got really sick of stubbing my toe, but I'm glad that it has other uses as well."

It was hard to tell if the Littleroot civilian was joking or not. He laughed and joked with an engineer as he helped them to their feet. He gave Elise a smile as they hobbled towards the door.

"I'm gonna get this one to the top. Says he's the 'chief engineer of this deck', so I bet Ollie will want to see him. Think you can make sure everyone else gets up safely?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 4:49:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

With the teamwork of the princess and her companion, the engineers were all healed and checked over for further injuries. She noted that the Togepi had good healing prowess too in spite being so little and a baby Pokemon, at least from her experience of raising her Togekiss from her former state of being a Togepi. [break][break]

“Togepi is a good healer as well as its final evolutions.” A nod comes from the royal ambassador when she helps to lead the group of engineers out and takes her first aid kit. “I can help with keeping them safe along with Charles here.” [break][break]

The Calyrex shard looks after the group too with a look around to make sure that there were no further hostile Pokemon after them. Thankfully, he didn’t have to worry since he was able to keep them safe with how powerful he is as a legendary Pokemon. It wouldn't be long until the engineers are out of Sea Mauville and they thank both of them.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

01. Escort a group of workers or non-combatants to safety.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] - ELISE AND REX
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:36:57 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven