Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:48:04 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

time...

a luxury that evidently no one had, especially now with parts of the world under immeasurable duress. and even more so, an aquatic metropolis doomed to oblivion in these trying times. distress signals flared, calling for those bold enough to challenge the vast seas themselves. alas, with heroes came developing stories that may forever change their lives. such is the case with one particular paldea native, once a battler for sport, and now he'd be battling for the lives of those who couldn't fend for themselves.

edificial structures falling, water levels rising. perhaps the most daunting task that silverio may have faced yet, one that he - or no one else for that matter - could afford to fall short in. citizens' livelihoods were at a great risk, and native pokémon's habitats were endangered. the mission profile was clear - to mount a rescue of any and all that were found to be trapped in the suffocating vicegrip that was sea mauville's imminent collapse. thoughts of worse-case scenarios ran rampant in the silv's mind as the unforgiving waters converged around his feet and shins.

he directed his bubbly frog pokémon to run ahead and scout for any victims, as well as any potential threats to them or the environment. positioned at his side was a six-foot, hard-scaled insectoid to serve as muscle for eliminating debris that would otherwise be deemed impossible to take down, or carry out victims that may not be able to move on their own. "hello!? is anyone out here!?" silv called out, wet steps forward, gloved hands shoving away small portions of what remained from nearby buildings.

he could only hope that he wasn't too late...

operation #2: ranger rescue
objective #4: direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 17:03:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Elise’s job as a ranger captain of Rustboro City would have her deal with rescuing anyone that was trapped in Sea Mauville. She’s been there before with her elder cousin when they were investigating the whereabouts of the legendary Sea Basin Pokemon, but this was a matter of making sure the trapped people were safe. Luckily, her shiny Blacephalon would be there to help her set up temporary shelters for the trapped group of people inside with her and with Psychic, the dropped steel beams were melded into conical homes for them.[break][break]

A voice calls out while Elise and Walpurgis finish making the other shelters, this was one that she knew well too. “Silverino…?” The ambassador in her ranger uniform turns towards the approaching male ranger and his Frogadier. “I’d thought that I might see you here.” [break][break]

She hopes that those who were in their shelters were able to get out of Sea Mauville too and the royal would have to find others that were in a predicament like the ones she was helping.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

11. Set up temporary shelters for those in need.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 20:30:18 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the amount of damage done to the area, and the potential of even more, felt to impossible to measure by simple means. one thing was certain though, and it was that the people and pokémon affected by this debacle would likely remember this moment in time as a trigger for unwanted trauma for the rest of their days. suffice to say that opportunities for leisure would have to wait for silverio, or any of the rangers for that matter, quite possibly for an indefinite amount of time.

silv's eyes wander, examining the vicinity. debris scattered as far as the eye can see, with no end to the chaos in sight. as his mind drifts like the waves that unquestionably plagued humanity, his frogadier returns to him, arms waving to indicate that he had spotted someone, or some people. silv and the golisopod would follow suit to find an all too familiar woman. "it's...ah never mind; it's good to see you, captain elise." indeed, in one piece. the area around him now seemingly nestled with makeshift safehavens for the unfortunate ones who suffered an ill fate.

"give 'em a hand, will you?" he orders his bipedal, aquatic insectoid to assist in the efforts to build, then his eyes dart around his peripheral once more, clear concern washing over his features. "i can't even begin to imagine what might have happened here; i feel for these folks, truly." even in their newly-forged shelters, were these people genuinely safe here? perhaps not. with that in mind, silv announces his worries.

"but it pains me to say that we're not out of the deep waters just yet. if a high tide were to come about, then we might all be washed up...literally..."

objective #3: address environmental hazards
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 4:34:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her little mistake was that she messed up the other ranger’s name though he thought nothing of it. “It’s good to see you too, Silverio.” Now, she wouldn’t misremember the other ranger’s name since she had done it before with another. A little nod came from the shiny Ultra Beast as the Goliospod gets to helping with building the shelters too. [break][break]

“You’re right, the water that gets into Sea Mauville could bring those people in danger of drowning.” She takes account of the supplies that she and her Blacephalon helped to gather for those that were in shelters while Silverio speaks. Getting them out of Sea Mauville when they’re ready could be a better idea, they had homes to get back to.[break][break]

The Rustboro Ranger Captain gets words of thanks from the people that she was helping along with the rest giving their thanks to the other ranger and his Pokemon too.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

12. Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 20:59:17 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"then, if it's alright with you, i'd like to stick around here with you and help make sure no water gets into this area." he suggests, hinting at the outer edges of this makeshift town, accepting appreciation from the people he'd be helping.

she got the name down right that time, not that it mattered at this very moment. what did matter at this very moment was the safety and the security of those affected by the ongoing phenomenon. meanwhile, the golisopod peeks into some of the instinctively-constructed homes, only to solicit a scare out of some of the ailing folks, prompting his trainer to swiftly pull the aquatic bug samurai aside. "i don't think these are big enough for you, buddy."

instead, silverio instructs the insectoid to gather larger materials to amplify the shelters' structures, and also to forge a barricade in a wide area around them. with his, ambitious amphibian serving as a lookout, silv turns his attention to the captain once more. "there, that should hold long enough to block off the tides should they ever come to pass. what about you though? how are you holding up?" he dares to ask.

while securing the affected folk was important, supporting comrades was equally vital to the team's success in this operation.

objective #16: reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokémon
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 23:02:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“You can stay and ensure that the water doesn’t get here.” She trusts Silverio to keep the water from reaching the shelters that her Blacephalon creates for the people. The other ranger’s Pokemon helps to reinforce the shelters too which was a relief that she could leave it to Silverio and his Pokemon. It was nicer to ask for another person’s help than to do anything on her own too.[break][break]

She’ll send out her Mismagius outside of the ghost’s Moon Ball, there was a job that Elise would give to her partner.[break][break]

“Can you look out for anything suspicious?” When the princess’ question gets answered by a small cackle from the witch ghost, the Mismagius fades away in a Phantom Force. Mana is confident in herself that she was the best for the job of reconnaissance in case there’s any other Pokemon that would pose a threat to the unarmed people. "I'm doing okay, my Mismagius should be back soon when she sees something." Elise replies to her fellow ranger when he asks her.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 0:42:15 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"copy that."

and so he motioned for his bulky bug warrior to resume its efforts in assisting with reinforcements of the makeshift shelters. it was nice to have earned the faith and trust of your peers over time, especially from those in any position of power, such as the captain in charge of overseeing the city that silverio himself had been stationed. somehow, the man can sense that these efforts may not suffice in spite of the extra muscle being provided courtesy of one golisopod.

still, the man would seek out others in need...

a ghost has been summoned and dispatched as a scout, and the paldean commands his frogadier to play resume its initial as one in a similar manner. "why don't you go ahead and join her; come back and give us a shout if you see anything out of the ordinary." the amphibious entity offers a quick salute to both humans, acknowledging the orders before setting off into the outskirts of this temporary safehaven.

"two heads are better than one, or so they say." silv then redirects his attention to elise as he maneuvers to lift some steel beams that appear to have fallen out of the place. "i wonder what the others are up to..." other rangers that have been deployed here, that is...

objectives complete
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 2:07:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She does think that two heads are better than one. Seeing the Frogadier being sent out to help her Mismagius, Silverio’s frog Pokemon bounds after the invisible witch-like ghost. In some memory of seeing the former Dewford gym leader’s Greninja, the Froakie line of Pokemon were good masters of stealth. [break][break]

One Pokemon comes to the little site that she helped to set up for the people which was a Barbaracle. The only Pokemon that could reliably deal with a rogue one that wanted to bring harm was her friend, a Calyrex shard that helped her a few times with her medical operations. When he’s brought forth from his Dive Ball, the shard legendary waits for her order.[break][break]

“Aromatherapy please.” She doesn’t want to make it, so that violence is the answer to calming down a rogue Pokemon like this wild Barbaracle. “We should resort to making it calm.”[break][break]

An aroma comes from the Calyrex’s Aromatherapy as the sweeter scent is able to calm down the wild Barbaracle until it’s pacified from its upset.
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 19:41:13 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

he can only hope that neither his frog-ninja-in-training nor elise's ghostly companion would be caught by any would-be threats on the outside. at this point in time, he would also bank on the golisopod's makeshift barriers can shield said threats for long enough so that these poor folks and their pokémon can recuperate peacefully. a valuable partner, that amphibian has grown to become, and silverio can thank his father for that - a parting gift, as a baby froakie, whom the old man stated that would help the scholar someday in a time of need.

what better time than now, he imagines...

but as if arceus had just cursed the man for any wrongdoings of the past, a barbaracle emerges onto the scene, only to be subdued by one of the friends he saw upon first meeting the galarian royal, silv's hand resting on a pokéball at his belt all the while. "that is...muy impresionante! very impressive." he commends the princess and her compatriot, as his hand returns to his side.

fights are never wanted, and in this case, suppose one was deemed unwarranted. "we could certainly use more of this guy around to keep the peace..."

wishful thinking perhaps, but alas, there is still work to be done. eyes prompted towards the outer edges of the makeshift town, remembering that his own poké-ally was out there, still working his insectoid butt off. he addresses the captain once more, "i'll go ahead and check on things outside; feel free to give me a ring if something else comes up."

and with that, the operation continues...

objectives complete

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 5:09:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“Oh, thank you.” A smile comes from the royal ambassador when he tells her that her work of calming down the rogue Barbaracle is an impressive feat. She’d watch the Barbaracle go off of its own and disappear into the other parts of Sea Mauville before her ghostly companion returns too. Elise doesn’t worry much on her Mismagius being able to find something suspicious.[break][break]

When her ghost talks with her, she can make out that her Mismagius didn’t find anything suspicious on her reconnaissance. “I’m glad that you’ve checked, Mana.” And when Silverio talks about her Calyrex being the one to bring peace, she agrees too. “I’m very certain that I’d wish to use him for bringing peace to everything.”[break][break]

There is no need for bloodshed. She doesn’t want more of Rocket to keep doing their acts of violence towards civilians. [break][break]

“I’ll ring you if I need anything else and I will make sure that everyone else is healed.” A nod comes from the Galarian Ambassador and princess of Galar when she turns back to taking care of the people inside the shelters. Her Calyrex shard comes to help with using a Heal Pulse on the group of civilians Elise is treating with her first aid kit and the medical equipment she had taken inside.[break][break]

She doesn’t leave to the other shelter to help the other group of civilians until she finishes healing the group.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[wops] silverio & elise
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:38:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven