awards
256 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Dust to Dust (Six Years Ago)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 3:42:11 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Anger consumed Howard like flames burning fuel. His words were meant to throw daggers of poisonous accusation and detriment his way. He was fucking angry, and in a normal person, it would frighten them.

However, was not a normal man.

Seeing Howard give a shit about something and light his fire made him laugh wildly, cackling like he'd lost his mind. He laughed so hard that he nearly lost his breath.

"There it is. That's the damn fire I wanna see! You keep that up, and yer gonna make it far, kid." Praise was most certainly not what the grad student would expect.

"This place will become another desolate tomb. It will fall back into ruins once we leave it. We do what we needta do to survive. Got it? Now help me with this coffin," he said, leaning down to examine the gold-plated container.

[attr="class","montytag"] | past - unova
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 8:28:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Montgomery was not normal. He was defective.

Howard didn't know if he needed conflict or if he simply wanted to see the worst in people bubble up so he could justify breaking their jaw. He didn't particularly care.

"Don't worry..." Howard snapped his fingers. "...about the coffin."

It and Howard's Baltoy disappeared in a pop. Above, the rattling clang of gold landing on sand told the duo that their cargo had been delivered. It meant that the duo were alone in a silent tomb, dead until they breathed life into it and dead again when they departed.

"I'm leaking this tomb's location to Castelia University when we're through here." Howard crossed his arms and glared at Montgomery with an almost childish pout. "Any problem with that?"

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
when it's time to shoot, quit yappin'
awards
256 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 17:05:22 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]And then, just like that, it was just the two of them, alone in the empty tomb. There was a beat of silence between the two men, as Montgomery regarded Howard with a pensive stare.

Now what would the grad student do? Would he hold up his end of the deal? Or would he take the money and try to kill him?

That would be something he'd love to see.

Rather, Howard chose the boring path, which caused the cowboy to shrug his shoulders in indifference. "I don't give a fuck what ya do with this place now. I got what I needed." He turned towards the way they entered, taking the first few steps before looking behind him.

"Meet me in two days. Evenin' time. You'll get yer money then." Montgomery's Pokemon were recalled into their respective balls, and he peered down the hole one more time, holding up two fingers and a smirk.

"Bye bye, Howy."

[attr="class","montytag"] | unova - past
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 3:22:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven