POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 7:52:58 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet rocketchar"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
"So... How do I tell them apart, then?"[break][break]

Adrian and Howard were deep within Area Zero once more. Though Regirock remained elusive, their hunt was persistent. But as investigations proved less than valuable on their own, Adrian began to seek alternative gratification for their efforts. And so he had turned to scavenging for tera crystals.[break][break]

Though he'd owned several, never had he tapped into their power. In fact, none had ever bothered explaining it to him. Howard had helped him once to understand Dynamax—it was not beyond them to help him once more. Though it may prove taxing to entertain his barrage of questions.[break][break]

First, he must source one. Only then could Howard demonstrate. But it was difficult to parse between the varied crystalline formations for such a specimen, to an eye so untrained.[break][break]

Just behind him, Martin's Unown-M flits about.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
TERA TUNNELING: ACT I

[newclass=".rocketchar"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:19:56 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Look for the funky ones, man." Howard raised an eyebrow as he nudged a Tera Crystal with his boot. Glittering crystal facets reflected infinite possibilities. It made the white streak of hair that the admin held glow slightly in the light.

A reminder of the world he had left behind, using the Tera Crystals as the conduit to travel betweel worlds.

"It's not rocket science, moreso rock science." He grinned at Adrian as he tapped at a crystal with with a mallet. "They're also hard as shit."

Regirock was wandering through Area Zero right now. The admin lusted for its power, but there was little the admin could do without proper prep time. Regice could face the stone titan now, but to catch it?

He needed S.P.E.C.T.R.A.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:33:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
...Wisecrack.[break][break]

Adrian squints at the crystal beneath Howard's boot, but they're all the same to him. Jagged pieces of earth, shimmering with prismatic light. All of them are equally funky and interesting, but only some hold the potential. He's infinitely more frustrated, now. He decides to rummage through his bag for a shard already in his possession. He's unsure of its type.[break][break]

He'll simply compare them as he goes.[break][break]

"So, how does it work?"[break][break]

Potential energy is useless left untapped. The crystal in his hand is just as inert and useless as the unspectacular quartz surrounding them, but the Unown-M sees more. Its body seems to shimmer in the light of the crystal, but the pokemon doesn't act on it. Still, as it flits closer, Adrian can see its body react: Facets seem to appear, reflecting something not unlike aura.[break][break]

It's promising, but begets more questions.[break][break]

Were they held or consumed, he wondered.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:40:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The question left Howard's furrowed as he regarded a Tera Crystal. Its gaze reflected facets of the crystal's glorious light, brimming with possibilities.

These crystals were a cancer that had to be excised. Yet no matter what the admin did, the cancer could not be pushed back. It continued to spread and spread and spread under the region, and one day it would cause catastrophic damage. Maybe the crystals already had.

Maybe the region was doomed.

Assuming Howard didn't stop it.

"Give it to your Pokémon and they'll just absorb it." Howard nodded at the crystal in Adrian's hand. "No muss, no fuss."

Ironically, the experience reminded Howard of Zaria absorbing crystals during his trek through Galar.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:49:49 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Hmmm.[break][break]

Adrian does not waste the spoils on Unown-M, and the creature does not press him. He stows away the crystal just as quickly, making sure to keep up with Howard's brisk pace. The gouges in the earth here are many—and they are sure to take a moment to investigate. To choose a path.[break][break]

So he would keep a lookout, though his curious mind would afford him yet another question. At some point, Howard was going to stop bringing him on these little jaunts, inundated by the incessant stream of questions Adrian posed.[break][break]

"And the benefits are...?"[break][break]

He understood it roughly as attributed power. It wasn't as broad-spectrum as mega evolution or dynamax, but even so, the power it bestowed was demonstrable when wielded expertly.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 8:55:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You get a scalpel instead of a cudgel."

The admin waggled a finger at Adrian with a thoughtful expression on his face. Even if he hadn't gained all of his weight back from the battle in Dewford, he seemed far happier and driven than he had been before his foolish war. Yet his eyes were hard and they burned with fervor. Passion.

He had a goal to reach.

"I'm not a good trainer, Adrian. From what I've seen, it lets you change your Pokémon's type on the fly to dodge dangerous attacks. Pretty useful on the battlefield. It doesn't shift the battlefield, but it's very useful." Howard scratched his chin thoughtfully. "You'll have more success with it than me."

The gouges in the earth made the admin's eyebrow raise. A familiar pattern.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 9:15:59 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
It's a thoughtful reduction of the scope and measure of the phenomenon. Adrian's able to follow along, nodding absently while he scans the walls of the crater for signs of paradox pokemon. He doesn't desire a repeat of last trips's incident.[break][break]

They are more prepared this time—stores of potions, rations, battle items and toting plenty of pokemon between them for protection. Within the pit, they hope to make a forward base of sorts. The bag on his back is cumbersome, but needed. He sets it down with a thud, sighing relief.[break][break]

Looking to Howard for guidance, he thinks to ask their thoughts, but he's reminded of the grim consequences of dynamax. Of Howard's haunting precaution on that ship, some time ago.[break][break]

"...There must be a drawback."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 21:00:31 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
A deep sigh. "Of course there is."

Howard didn't turn to Adrian immediately. He meandered, inspecting Serizawa. The Pupitar is still growing, and has been for a year, but the admin had only recently brought the disgruntled Pokémon to heel. Going to Galar had changed him and sharpened his edge. Only after seeing a distorted reflection of himself in the pupa's shell does he turn to face Adrian.

"It takes away your pride." Howard frowned, his reflection distorted in a thousand crystals. "Makes you reliant on powers that people were never meant to have. We were never meant to reach so greedily for the apple in the garden, Adrian."

Another deep sigh.

"But your enemies will use it, so you likely will. As much as I loathe the notion."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 3:44:56 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Adrian rolled his eyes; he had expected some form of malady to take hold, or to be told how it poisoned the earth. Instead he was waxing philosophical, and although he understood Howard to mean well, it was true enough. Adrian would use this power.[break][break]

What wonders he might accomplish with it...[break][break]

Turning his attention to the Pupitar, Adrian finds himself thinking fondly to the days Iconoclast stood at his side. Battling against Alec Foster, using it during the greater calamities to threaten Hoenn... And ultimately safeguarding him during the Darkest Day. He owed that Tyranitar much.[break][break]

"Have you been training that one?"[break][break]

Perhaps Howard would like to test its progress.[break][break]

When Howard's eyes meet his, the other would know of his intentions—though he was of course free to decline. From what he knew of Howard, he expected as much. But perhaps his cocky grin is enough to goad more out of them than passivity.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 3:52:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
He saw something in Adrian's eyes that made the admin give him second pause. The roll of exasperation, perhaps.

"I don't know, Adrian. I really don't. Most things in life have consequences, and Tera Crystals are a growth that rot our region from within. They're foreign, Adrian. They shouldn't exist in this world. Who knows what they do to our Pokémon?" He had used their powers to travel between worlds and to escape Regice's wrath. They were too flexible to be completely trustworthy. "We shouldn't be using these powers, but..."

He echoed and 's words from their meeting in Sootopolis.

"...what choice do we have?" He was silent for a spell. He would purge the Tera Crystals and Dynamax and all these accursed phenomenon from this world, should the opportunity arise. This world would be fixed and it would be pristine. "Serizawa?"

He regarded the Pupitar, then Adrian. His face flickered into a grin.

"I have. He mostly trains himself, but I do what I can. Want to see?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 4:09:31 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Perhaps Howard is right, but Adrian sees them more as the unintended side-effects of the Triad's meddling. Or the Megalopolan's, or whoever it was that dared to alter their reality. He did not immediately condemn these powers.[break][break]

But he would practice some precaution.[break][break]

His expression had sombered as they reflect on the fate of Hoenn. Too easily his eyes show an empty hollow behind them, as Adrian's vacant stare betrays the nihilism within. Yet he's rekindled by a challenge accepted.[break][break]

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise," he answered, enjoying himself far too much.[break][break]

From a pokeball Adrian unleashes an imposter ditto, its amorphous figure shimmering and distorting until it matched Serizawa, a carbon copy of the creature before him. Adrian could not be too sure of its capabilities, but Howard would have almost certainly made sure to keep it strong.[break][break]

"Ditto, Earthquake."[break][break]

As expected, the ground began trembling...
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 4:20:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
At first, the rumbling quake reminded Howard of Regirock. The stone golem tunneled through Area Zero with mechanical impunity, searching for something that the archaeologist had to discover.

Yet that wasn't important. He had to focus in on the battle.

"Two Serizawas..." The admin's eye grew focused and intent, as if he planned on burrowing a hole through the false pupa's shell. Serizawa was already strong, even in this middle-stage. Yet an imitation lacked his rage and it was instead replaced with the mirror of an imposter. "Hm."

That was a weakness, though. Ditto lacked Serizawa's absolute rage.

"You can take it! Rush forward and thrash it!" Howard ordered, confident in the Pupitar's physical might. The ground rumbled and rocks fell on the pupa as it rushed forward, though that did not stop it from striking at Adrian's mockery. "Knock it over!"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 4:33:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
It was true ditto lacked the roughhewn nature of a trueborn, but allowing oneself to be consumed by feelings of bitterness... It led to unintended consequences. Adrian would know that too well—it was after flying into a fury that he'd revealed his hand, and shown the world it was he who called down Yveltal on Sootopolis...[break][break]

But that was a different time.[break][break]

Despite the rumbling, Serizawa encroached.[break][break]

"Ditto, counter with ROCK SLIDE!"[break][break]

It couldn't, not that he'd known that. Serizawa's violent thrashing overwhelmed ditto, but its rocky carapace proved sturdy enough to take the hit. Despite being toppled, its body hardened over.[break][break]

As Serizawa continued to trounce ditto, its body would scratch itself against its rugged physique, as if scraping itself against a STONE EDGE. The sound gave him goosepimples.[break][break]

Adrian pulled out a rotom phone to glean the ditto's move set, eager to utilize a higher strategy if possible. He was firing blind here...
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 4:55:03 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The sound of stone scraping was a horrendous sound. It rotted the mind and harassed the ears.

It reminded the admin of tectonic plates groaning under the stress of eons. Yet as the two crashed against each other, Howard found himself raising an eyebrow as Adrian started searching things up on his phone. The admin didn't even have a Rotom Phone. He had a flip phone from a company that went out of business in 2006.

"Adrian! What're you doing?" Howard shouted over the scraping of stone. "Make a command! You were meant to battle, right? You're a soldier! Yveltal chose you for a reason!"

Serizawa lunged up into the air, gas shooting from the vents in its body to propel it upward.

"I'm trying to figure out why! Show me!"

The pupa came crashing down, gaining speed as it prepared to quake the earth.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 6:39:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet battle"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Easy for him to say, he knew every move he'd ever taught Pupitar. It was Adrian who struggled to know its limits. But now he knew enough of the creature's attack patterns, though it didn't mean the selection suited his needs. He would make do.[break][break]

"Push back with HYPER BEAM," he shouted out to ditto, forcing it to unleash a brilliant burst of light that emanated power. It washed over the Pupitar and the cavern alike, impeding the creature's devastating descent. But in the deep, the light was almost blinding as it flashed...[break][break]

One of many steps on a winding flight of stairs. While the light overwhelms Serizawa and Howard alike, Ditto is able to slough off its skin, falling backwards out of its stony husk. The stationary carapace bears remarkable semblance to the living thing. A passing decoy. As it ejects skyward, it hopes to go largely unnoticed.[break][break]

Pupitar cracks the earth as it makes landfall. Adrian shudders as his bones experience intense vibrations that make him buckle, bracing himself with a palm against the ground. The earth is rough against his palm, and the doppelganger of a Pupitar seems to tremble as the shockwaves and tremors batter its weakened vessel.[break][break]

Amidst the clatter of rubble, they don't notice the hiss of air being pushed through its body, as it imitates the strange form of movement...[break][break]

...Below, the husk begins to crumble...
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".battle"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times