nimbasa city
heterosexual?
astronaut
civilian
the moon and me
single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
Phoebe Vega DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phoebe
Phoebe Vega
radiate with light — p
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 5:24:19 GMT
Phoebe Vega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango phoebe"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

phoebe's always been the kind of woman to prefer a museum when considering things to do on a day of fun. inherently curious about the world around her, museums often draw her like no other, and she has been a regular to the slateport oceanic museum over many moons. her recent deployment into space has, of course, broken her streak of visiting, but she's finally returned. it's like being cradled in a warm embrace, like returning home.[break][break]

the woman is, therefore, inside, haloed against the shimmering blue light of the many aquariums, enthusiastically speaking to a member of staff, an elderly woman evidently familiar with phoebe. the conversation flows easily, and the two of them gesticulate animatedly, topics flowing like a rushing river forging paths through a delta. what new exhibits are there? how have you been? how has business been? has anything crazy happened since i left?[break][break]

occasionally, though, phoebe casts her eyes across the shadowed hallways of the museum, as if in search of anything interesting. she can't help it: always on the lookout for something cool! [break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".phoebe"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
radiate with light — p
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 5:53:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
When she wanted to have him be close to her, the ambassador ensures that he’s in the black stroller. Charles had not known much of the Oceanic Museum, a place of learning about the marine Pokemon that lived around the ocean waters of Hoenn. Fossil Pokemon were there too in other exhibits and they could see those after Elise shows him the life-like wax creations of the water-type Pokemon on display and the aquariums. [break][break]

Mostly the wax creations were the oceanic Pokemon like Gorebyss or Lanturn in their own glass cases. [break][break]

Her hands help to push the stroller along the hallway when the Galarian diplomat sees another dark-haired woman talking with one of the female employees of the museum, a female curator that knew her stuff. Approaching the other dark-haired woman, a greeting is given by the Galarian royal when she stops by.[break][break]

“Why hello, I had thought to take a bit of shelter from the heat outside.” Lifting the Calyrex from the stroller’s seat, Elise would let him look at the aquarium like a mother would with her child. “And I’d let Charles look at what the museum has to offer as well.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

hibiscus.bee

bee
she/her
april 23rd
nimbasa city
heterosexual?
astronaut
civilian
the moon and me
single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
14 posts
Phoebe Vega DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phoebe
Phoebe Vega
radiate with light — p
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 19:44:37 GMT
Phoebe Vega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

and, just like that, something cool walks her way![break][break]

the cosmonaut's eyes beam as she lands her gaze squarely on a young, high-class lady and... a pokemon phoebe has never seen before in a stroller. a rabbit, a crown, and the nursemaid waiting on him. immediately, phoebe is distracted from her conversation with one of the curators, and she lays her full attention on the pair of new arrivals. the curator, recognizing that phoebe's already flimsy attention has been caught by something else, chuckles and wanders off.[break][break]

"oh wow," phoebe enthuses, leaning close to charles in wonder. "i've never seen anything like him before! charles, is it?"[break][break]

realizing that she has gotten ahead of herself, phoebe straightens, now fixing elise to be held aloft in her gaze. phoebe bows her head slightly. "sorry, i should introduce myself!" she apologizes. "my name is phoebe. what's your name?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
radiate with light — p
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 3:15:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
A nod comes from the Galarian lady when the other woman asks. “Yes, he’s a Calyrex.” She’ll hold the small hare king while he watches the fish swim across the larger tank. “He is a legendary Pokemon from my country where he once ruled over the Crown Tundra.” Though like many people in Hoenn, Elise hadn’t heard much on the hare’s existence until the Dyna Tree had been created created from a Radiant Petal attained from the League’s last encounter with the legendary Galarian hounds.[break][break]

An introduction of the woman’s name would make sure that the ambassador didn’t skip on giving out hers too. She didn’t want a habit of going straight into taling without doing an introduction of herself.[break][break]

“It’s very nice to meet you, Phoebe.” Elise’s gesture came with her hand onto her chest, a proper greeting that she practices with being a member of Galarian royalty. “My name is Elise Calcifet, royal ambassador of Galar as well as its third princess.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

hibiscus.bee

bee
she/her
april 23rd
nimbasa city
heterosexual?
astronaut
civilian
the moon and me
single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
14 posts
Phoebe Vega DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phoebe
Phoebe Vega
radiate with light — p
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 4:32:26 GMT
Phoebe Vega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

phoebe's eyes widen considerably. royalty? she suddenly feels just a tad bit uncouth. she isn't the type to get flustered easily, but the mention of royalty has a way of catching anyone off guard. still, she manages to keep her composure, a bright smile spreading across her face as she processes the information.[break][break]

"i've never met a princess before!" phoebe exclaims, her tone genuinely impressed. she isn't one to be overly formal, but she could appreciate the significance of elise's position. she bows, but not too deeply. "it's an honor to meet you, elise."[break][break]

her eyes flash to charles, whom she also bows to. "and you as well, charles!"[break][break]

straightening up, phoebe glances around the museum before returning her attention to the royal pair. "this museum is a great museum. did you come to slateport just to see it, or do you live here?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP