Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 15:26:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Cleaning up the debris from Sea Mauville would be a job for someone who worked with the rangers. The ambassador takes her time in making sure that the cleaning supplies with gloves and mops would be enough to use for getting the dirty bits off the walls of the old shipwreck. As Ranger Captain of Rustboro City, she always had to make sure everything was ready for any operation that the rangers did, her included.[break][break]

The Calyrex helps with moving the boxes over to the side. She knows that he had hung out in the Dyna Tree enough that he cared much for the environment. Being the King of Bountiful Harvests made for the one duty of making sure the earth was clean and had plenty of life on it. Sapphire had been looking to research much on the shard too as much as she wanted to learn about it.[break][break]

Maybe there was a combat simulation this week that Sapphire wanted her and her shard to do their battling in.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

12. Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 21:13:01 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

For someone like him.

This place was a goldmine of opponents.

Like a Pyroar among a pack of Deerling he was able to eat his fill.

So he continued to stalk the halls of this ship. A spectre of violence, and battle, until he found a new morsel to sink his fangs into.

With his Lucario at his side he approached the red head woman, and the strange rabbit at her side.

A single question on his lips, the same question he had asked countless others before them, and that he would continue to ask long after this encounter.

"Are you strong?" But he didn't wait for an answer, and his faithful Hound rushed the Rabbit with it's claws extended, and attempted to rend into the flesh of the creature.

TLDR
Gaius asks a question.
Lucario attempts to hit Calyrex with a Metal Claw!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 16:58:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

In terms of being the cousin of Remiel Calcifet, the ambassador doesn’t consider herself to be a strong combatant like the prince is. Remiel was more experienced in battling people and she had four of the Hoenn’s league badges. This mystery man appeared to be the battling sort rather than to help her with the work that the woman had to do.[break][break]

“I am strong, yes.” An answer that would satisfy the question of the man would part away from Elise’s lips before the Metal Claw of the man’s Lucario attempts to try and hit the flesh of her legendary hare. Her shard moves as elegantly off to the side of the Lucario’s claws, now that he would have to pass his job to Elise now.[break][break]

Incinerate comes from the hare monarch’s casting when flames would attempt to lick across the flesh of the Lucario. Not wanting to stay off her job, the ambassador makes sure that the electrical equipment were repaired when she tries to fix it.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

37. Perform emergency repairs on infrastructure or equipment.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 20:58:51 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Flames licked at metallic fur, but it didn't matter, for the Hound pain wasn't knew.

Fire was only an inconvenience when the scent of a hunt was in it's nostrils, and it would not stop hunting this hare.

A staff made of energy appeared in the hands of the Hound as it attempted to Bone Rush the Hare.

The woman didn't seem physically strong enough to fight him herself, which made him disappointed. There was no fun in only watching a fight when he could go fight with them as well.

But what use was an opponent that couldn't properly fight.

She said she was strong, but to him that meant more than just pokemon colliding. No one knew true strength in this land. Not like he did.

So he would settle for being bored.

TLDR
Lucario uses Bone Rush on Calyrex!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 14:37:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Unfortunately for the new challenger, the ambassador is too busy to even indulge in the fighting herself. She had a job to do and if he was going to be busy with fighting, that wouldn’t be her problem. Luckily, he does not come after her, knowing that an opponent who wouldn’t fight back is not worth fighting. Not that she cared much, fighting was all that her elder cousin knows on the battlefield.[break][break]

While the Calyrex shard gets Bone Rushed by the Lucario, he gives a hiss and throws another Incinerate at the steel type Pokemon. Fire type attacks were more effective on the Lucario and he’ll keep her safe as long as Charles had to. [break][break]

Elise would silently release her Mismagius in helping to reinforce one of the steel poles that had fallen over, thanks to the Mismagius’ Psychic powers.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

16. Reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 19:47:00 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Another Incinerate that was combated by the staff of energy, spreading the flames around the Hounds form as it kept the pressure up on the Hare.

"If this is all the might you have to muster...." He felt bored, this fight didn't bring him the thrill that others had.

So his Hound kept up the Bone Rush every time the Hare tried to evade, or spit flames it would be accosted by the staff once more, but even his faithful creature could only hold out so long against it's natural enemy of fire.

Gaius watched as this so called "Hero" did their utmost best to preserve this sinking ship.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:52:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her hare companion tried hard to keep up the fight with the man’s Lucario, but even a god would have limits. Bone Rushes came from the jackal Pokemon and fire comes from the Calyrex shard’s Incinerate. From the middle of the Pokemon fighting, the regal diplomat wanted to finish that job first.[break][break]

“You can tell that I am doing my job.” A little scoff comes from the Galarian royal when she helps to clear the debris out of the ship to clear the way for other Pokemon to cross through if the wild ones wished. “If you’re so bored, why don’t you intercept my work and fight me to your heart’s content?”[break][break]

She’d wonder if a person would ever fight someone that worked as a medic first than a combatant, the opposite of what her elder cousin would be. He fought first and supported people second.[break][break]

“Or are you going to deem me a sheltered, demure fairytale princess who cannot even fight or defend herself from monsters like Rocket?”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 18:04:19 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

A mouse tried to roar at a lion, and he frowned.

She challenged him, and it would be rude of him to not accept. So he rushed her with a speed that didn't fit his body.

When he was close enough he grabbed her by the throat, and pinned her against the wall. Crimson red eyes glowered at her, as he choked her for a few seconds, before simply dropping her.

"I do not fight you, because you are not worth fighting. That rabbit of yours is." She did not set off his senses in the ways others did, and so he turned his back on her.

As if he was saying she herself was such a non threat that he could do this.

Meanwhile Lucario growing bored of the constant fire changed tactics, and instead took the fire head on as it charged up an Aura Sphere, and then launched it at the Rabbit point blank.

Whether it dealt a ton of damage or not was irrelevant. This opponent was unknown, and thus they had to learn.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 19:06:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She may be a mouse in the eyes of the other blond man, but this mouse was also a lioness who would be fiercely protecting her own life and those she cared for. In the case of strength, however, the man being much taller and larger than she is simply grabs her by the throat and pins her against the ship’s wall. Breaths of air gasp from the Galarian royal as she claws at his hands for air. [break][break]

To survive was to use everything in her power to stop this man from choking her. He lets her go and breaths of air return and the Galarian Ambassador coughs from the man’s chokehold.[break][break]

It turns out that he was more interested in fighting her legendary shard than her and she was a person not worth fighting in his level. [break][break]

“I figured that my hare will be more worth fighting than I am alone.” An icy response came from the Galarian Ambassador. Thorns pricked from the rose alone, a flower that will hurt more and more from when it’s provoked. “But you are both bold and foolish to assault the Galarian ambassador herself. I believe it is a crime actually, you would be lucky if you’d survive the wrath of my country if they knew you’d hurt their princess as well.”[break][break]

The Lucario owned by the man now throws an Aura Sphere at the Calyrex. Unfortunately, the sphere of energy misses the hare king as he immediately rushes over to his handler’s protection. Charles comes in between the wounded, hurt princess and the Lucario’s trainer, hissing and snarling. [break][break]

Like a wild angered rabbit, the crown on the Calyrex’s bulbous crown glows light green. Psychic energies envelop the small floating hare as a Psychic sphere of its own attempts to hit both trainer and the trainer’s Lucario he was fighting.[break][break]

If his sphere didn’t hit too, it didn’t matter. All the other trainer came here was to fight and fighting was all the Calyrex can do to protect his handler from harm.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 17:33:55 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

"You mean the country that it's own heroes abandoned to come here. The place where the Shadow nested, and no one did anything?" He doesn't seem bothered, and he tilted his head at her with a smirk.

"You are their ambassador? No wonder you are weak, along with all of your countrymen."

His Hound sees the hair's attack, and with a well timed Copycat launches his own psychic blast to counter theirs, and in doing so it forces the two of them back away from this morsel.

"The laws of men do not apply to me...." He stated to her coldly, and then with a tilt of his head he simply left her there. She was not strong enough for him to take an interest in a prolonged battle with.

There was no point to continue it, and so he left in search of more worthy prey.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] Elise & Gaius #4
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 4:08:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven