littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
leave it to fate | m
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 15:59:03 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe stands at the edge of the damp clearing, breathing deep the stench of moss and decaying leaves heavy in the air. held aloft in tenuous rays of sunlight are deep purple particulates, gleaming beneath the gentle touch of the light. venomoth toxin, stirred into the air from its frantic flying. the thing had escaped her grasp, just as she was preparing to harvest what she needed. foolish mistake, really, to let it slip away in the chaos after the attack. but absinthe has more than enough time to rectify that now.[break][break]

the chemist crouches, tracing a finger through the dirt, and allows her eyes to drift over the patterns left behind by the venomoth’s frantic departure. the creature was wounded, that much was certain. wounded as it was, it likely can't have gone far.[break][break]

absinthe straightens and her eyes narrow as she scans the dense undergrowth. absinthe focuses in on the cacophany of noises surrounding her, parsing through bird trills and rustling undergrowth in search of the buzz of flapping wings. she wouldn’t let it get far. she couldn’t. The forest is vast, but she has traversed it countless times, knows its twists and turns like the back of her hand, for the pokemon pickings are rife here, and supplies plenty. furthermore, absinthe has something the venomoth does not—patience. a predator’s patience.[break][break]

absinthe stalks off into the undergrowth, eyes glinting. she would follow the thing until it fell, just as her ancestors did many millennia ago.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
leave it to fate | m
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 13:34:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The woods were probably not a place for someone like a princess to be wandering around. There were all sorts of dangers waiting for a princess to gobble up, hunters and huntresses that would prey upon the unsuspecting royal and her Pokemon companions. However, the Galarian royal doubled as a Ranger Captain to the neighboring city of Rustboro. She was the only person who could approach an injured Pokemon that she finds on the side of the woodland path.[break][break]

Injured as it was, the Chikorita turned its head up to see the dark blue ranger uniformed royal. “Don’t worry, I have a friend who can treat you.” She’ll inspect the wounds on the wild Chikorita, cuts that were made by some sort of predator before Elise sends out the Calyrex from his Dive Ball. “Can you heal this Chikorita?”[break][break]

Charles starts to use the pulsating Heal Pulse onto the Chikorita while the ambassador brings out her first aid kit from her pack and treats the wounds with antiseptic wipes. Not knowing how long the Chikorita had been wounded, she thinks that it’ll stave off infection enough that taking it to Pokemon Home would be a good idea.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
leave it to fate | m
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 19:01:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

a venomoth suddenly bursts from the underbrush in front of elise in a flurry of leaves, wings, and microscopic scales sloughing from its body in such large amounts that the air suddenly seems to glint in a purple shade. a bright spot of blood flows from a slash in its thorax, stark against its pale body. when it sees the kind-faced elise and the king she has brought with her, it wastes no time in approaching, as if in a desperate plea for assistance.[break][break]

moments later, absinthe slowly and silently emerges from the shadows behind it, dressed almost entirely in black, the lower half of her face hidden by a mask. the venomoth, startled, flies behind elise. the low light of the forest glints off of a scalpel's blade in absinthe's left hand.[break][break]

absinthe's eyes narrow. great. another bleeding heart. a flash of fury ignites in her heart.[break][break]

without preamble, the chemist addresses elise, her voice cutting through the air like a blade. "there are places to play savior, and this is not one of them," she declares, her tone leaving no room for negotiation. "allow me at the venomoth. now."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
leave it to fate | m
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 19:28:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Words from the female Rocket came with a warning that Elise should step away from the Venomoth. The Venomoth moves a little closer to the ambassador and her hare as if it’s afraid of the Rocket lady before them. “Can’t you see that I am going to treat it?” Her tone becomes cold as the winter in her country. She worries that the Rocket would do harm to the injured moth or even capture it when she gestures for her hare to take care of it and he envelops the Venomoth in a Heal Pulse. [break][break]

Taking out the bandages from her first aid kit, she’ll also wrap them around the bleeding thorax of the wild Venomoth.[break][break]

“I cannot let this Venomoth be with you.” Her own purple eyes narrow at the presence of the female Rocket. “I know that you’ll have bad intentions for it.” Though it appeared that the Petalburg woodlands were more the territory of the Petalburg Ranger Captain, she'd work to help the Pokemon there too to ensure that Shalin will have less work on her plate.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
leave it to fate | m
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 5:57:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

the corners of absinthe's eyes crinkle in dark amusement. she takes a step forward, scalpel glinting under the tenuous light streaming through the canopy above. her voice drops to a dangerous purr.[break][break]

"how did you know?" she says. "you're right. i was going to pin it down and watch it struggle as i ran my scalpel across it. did you know that the venom of certain pokemon are purer when collected while the pokemon is alive? then, i would have left it to die. is that what you're referring to?"[break][break]

absinthe regards the venomoth with sharp eyes, from how it is engulfed in brilliant, beautiful light to how it cowers behind the girl who stands between absinthe and her mark. absinthe turns her attention back to elise, her gaze intense. there's a glint of something predatory in her eyes, something feral and wild. she takes another step closer, grass crunching beneath her boots.[break][break]

"there are more venomoth in the forest," absinthe says, standing tall, almost proud in her depravity. "if you will not let me at this one, i will seek another, and another, and another. would you waste your energy saving all of them, knowing i will be back?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: brilliance

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven