november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #18
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 12:51:32 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
In this war-torn time, Cass actually decided to leave Jon behind for once as Tin and Matheo urged her towards the Ultra Deep Sea rift, and then beyond ... "What do you guys want?" she murmurs, visibly uncomfortable but braving the storms nonetheless.

This ... is familiar. A space time distortion like she's been at before, but this time, it's truly unsettling.

"Tin, Matheo?" she asks, and the two seem to move forward with certainty that she decides to trust in. And, it's ... truly weird how she actually cracks a smile then, looking at the two of them as suddenly ... balloons. Tin seems to shout excitedly as he takes to the skies, using Fly, in fact. Cass stares at her Pikachu, and then at Matheo who seems to shout out encouragingly.

His face is determined as he calls for Tin to ... attack? And indeed does Tin attack, but with an attack that she's not seen before - it kinda goes Zippy Zap ... or something.

"Huh, I wasn't aware you had moves like this, like, possible at all."

effects
tin the pikachu forgets discharge and learns zippy zap
tin the pikachu forgets double team and learns fly
1x green shard

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 17:21:08 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
Space-time distortions. She had read about them but never thought she’d experience one up close and personal. From the outside, they seemed like elegant domes, but as she approached, it was clear they were anything but. According to the records, they had never appeared like this before, which meant things were spiraling out of control. The distortion was unstable.

The Pokémon nearby grew more hostile by the second. It was dangerous, even though every part of her wanted to explore the anomaly. But survival came first. She had to fight. "Hyper Beam! Don’t give an inch!" she commanded. Her Dragonite unleashed a powerful blast, turning a Sneasler into ashes. Opehina and Belladonna soon joined the fray, working together to push back the swarming Pokémon. Oddly enough, each Pokémon seemed to learn new skills during the battle. How strange.

The glitches in the distortion intensified, forcing her to her knees. The pressure was overwhelming. She knew it was time to leave not before grabbing an odd look shard as she left.
Learn two event moves
- Belladonna used Glitzy Glow forgets Quick Attack
-Ophelia learns Baddy Bad and forgets growl
Eve picked up a red shard
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,584 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 1:58:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
realms beyond their own should be out of his jurisdiction, but it is when they are dealing with the unknown that one needs to consider every option. solutions within their grasp recede with haste, leaving them to scour the deepest corners for a hint.

ultra deep sea was not expected to experience a distortion, but it was the ironic fact that it was unlikely that made it more likely to connect to the web of inquiries that the world yearned for.

entei steps in. holy fire burns through the poison and toxin that plague the heart and mind, though it visibly wasn't the only object that threaten invaders of the outrealm.

lightning from the skies due to the distortion and heavy waves from the world's natural environment remind entei of its history, keeping its mind on track of what it was set to do.

it prowls deeper, searching for what has brought upon the distortion within a distortion.

• mightyena learns mimic
  • mightyena learns heal bell

@tags

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-162 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZoAil45LLl_qpNfe/extra/entei.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 2:13:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there never was a time when priam felt comfortable around ultra deep sea, but he has always told himself that this was his place. being here brought him to his element, or so that was what he made himself believe.

the connection of his mark and the place itself was undeniable, but at the end of the day, he was just a medium to the madness-- an instrument made to navigate through the madness to reach the deepest layer of the realm.

while the distortion itself wasn't where the heart was, exposure alone made him uneasy.

"i-i'm fine," he assures his espeon. "i'm sure we can find something here."

the suit that binds the two assured the espeon that nothing had been mentally affecting the trainer. he had his sygna suit to protect him from environmental effects after all.

the problem lies on the fact that its close proximity with the root of dynamax meant that the mark acts up for no reason.

• espeon learns glitzy glow
  • espeon learns baddy bad

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 4:30:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

caution should be exercised when venturing into any of the primal rifts, but on this day in this particular point in time, ultra deep sea claims the throne for the most volatile. what follows is only natural.[break][break]

"i didn't think we'd ever return."[break][break]

the last time they were here, they were engaged in battle after battle. tensions were high, emotions were extreme, and words that should have never been spoken were uttered.[break][break]

despite the warping pokemon that glitch into existence around them, matias can't help but grin at her.[break][break]

"i'm glad you're here with me."[break][break]

[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 5:17:27 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise had last been to ultra deep sea a lifetime ago. her stomach turns as they pass from hoenn to ultra sea to volatile distortion in such a short amount of time, but her sygna suit suppresses the worst of the primal rift's symptoms. beneath the purpling sky above them, she turns her attention toward matias. [break][break]"me neither," she admits, looking uneasy. "i hate it here."[break][break]but she's back in the world where everything went wrong, testing her own boundaries. the distortion helps, somehow, to blind her to the memories of this place. maybe one day she'll be able to come to this extraterrestrial ocean and feel nothing at all. until then, her mind mirrors the elite four member's sentiment: she's glad she's here with him too. [break][break]"don't be cute with me," she dismisses, turning her face away as the beginnings of a smile tugs at the corners of her mouth. "though — i don't think i could've come back here without you."[break][break]a weight settles on her shoulder, then mew apparates from thin air. its large, inquisitive eyes reflect the lightning-flecked sky as it entertains itself by watching the glitches and come-and-gone pokemon.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","icon-league"]
teaching mew mimic (lgpe) & collecting blue shard ^.^

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP