2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
resource theft [infinity]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 1:04:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Since Sootopolis and Petalburg's fall, Neon had thrown himself into his work. He had refused to give himself time toto think- to process what he'd lost. And it's heavy. and the worst part is he's got nothing but himself to blame. But before he could wane and spiral into his own self hatred, he had a job to do. More importantly, while all the efforts were so focused on Petalburg, Rustboro was sort of waning. They'd seemed to be in high alert due to proximity, but also a lot of personnel also seemed to have gone to try and support Petalburg. Before everything went tits up anyway.

Even still, as Rustboro gathered it's bearings, some areas were still quite lose with security. At least the tech companies still thrived. Gone for the night, and armed with a few TELEPORTing pokemon, Neon had managed to help his team break into the tech company's warehouse nearby and trotted out a few crates he figured they wouldn't miss. It was somewhat random. He figured there'd be telecommunication parts in them and...hopefully that meant satellites. He wouldn't really know until they got back to HQ and ripped crates open. For now, he floated quietly, keeping watch over his team as they loaded up hidden trucks and secured boxes.

"C'mon guys, you're running low on time." he said, electronic voice eerie when he spoke so quietly. "Stick to our schedule. I don't need any CONTACT tonight."

| mission prompt: make it double | 6th anni prompt - contact

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 2:38:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Nightly patrols were what the Ranger Captains had to do now since the fall of Petalburg. Fresh memories of witnessing the Rocket takeover of the city that was aa neighbor to Rustboro still made her guilty. Petalburg wasn’t her city though, that was Shalin’s territory and her friend was taken custody by Rocket. Elise wonders if the green-haired Ranger Captain was alright, especially since Shalin herself will be interrogated for information…[break][break]

By her side, the floating Calyrex shard comes with her as her partner for patrols like this and he liked the brilliance of the moon up above the sky. Her job for the night was to check with the tech company’s warehouses since they were the least guarded. Near the Rusturf Tunnel, the warehouse comes into their sight. There were crates being carried out and there are people that she wouldn’t recognize as the workers for that tech company.[break][break]

“What do you think you are doing?” She questions while the hare king stays with her. “I do not think you are all workers for the tech company.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 2:11:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Neon turns to the Ranger Captain confused for a moment before replying, "Overnight warehouse trasnfer." his voice was electronic but still deadpan in a way. Maybe if he pretended he knew what he was doing she'd back off. His grunts, paused but Neon turned his attnetion fully towards the ambassador and her companion.

Calyrex? Now he had her attention. And what a dangerous reality that was. Wide frown immediately turns into a pixelated grin. "And last I checked, you don't look like the Warehouse Inspector." His Wings flutter, a sign for the team to continue their work, albeit more quickly as Neon prepared to fight the woman off. He slides his hand to his side, pulling out a knife and idly spinning it in one hand. 's dagger would serve him well, once more.

| mission prompt: make it double | 6th anni prompt - ???

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 23:19:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
“I wouldn’t be since I don’t work for the company involved.” The ambassador replies while noting that the disguised Rocket spins a knife with one hand. “But I work with the city’s leaders to watch over the surrounding borders.” When it was night time, most of the other people were sleeping.[break][break]

And she’ll have a fight on her hands. The Galarian royal was not the most combat capable and no help from her cousin, who would be too far away, would give her time to learn.[break][break]

But the royal ambassador does notice that the disguised Rocket appeared to be interested in her legendary shard. The hare king moves to protect her too since he thinks she may be in danger.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven