hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 2:50:15 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
On a soft, worn path cutting through the outskirts of Oldale, Ana sits cross-legged, surrounded by an eclectic group of her Pokémon friends. Before her, she has laid out a simple checked cloth, upon which rests a small teapot, a mismatched assortment of teacups and saucers, and an overflowing platter of pastries she'd picked up from a nearby bakery.

The sun is warm and gentle on her face, dappled through the leaves of the overhanging trees. It's a perfect day for a tea party, according to Ana, and who is she to argue with herself?

"Now, you all know the drill," Ana says in a hushed tone to her companions, as if they are in on some grand secret. "Tea parties are serious business, and I expect nothing but the utmost propriety."

She leans in, her voice dropping even lower. "And by propriety, I mean we eat all the pastries quickly and immediately, because it would be rude not to."

Old Whiskers, her faithful Espeon companion with a distinguished graying muzzle, blinks up at her in a knowing manner that Ana chooses to interpret as enthusiastic agreement. Beside him, her Swirlix - Mrs. Floss - bounces on the spot, her fluffy exterior quivering with excitement. The Miltank, Madame Creme, is less enthused, but Ana chooses to believe that's just her refined, discerning taste at work.

"So, without further ado, let us begin!" Ana claps her hands together, her eyes sparkling with merriment.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 3:23:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Both of her Mismagius and Sprigatito had made very good friends with the Magearna so far, even Audrey had sort of adopted the little female grass cat as her little sister figure. Charles had even made a new friend with her too. The steel princess lets the Sprigatito ride onto her shoulder while the pink eyes of the robotic Pokemon look around the outskirts of Oldale Town. The royal ambassador herself would be taking a stroll to relax herself from the tensions of yet another potential war that could happen in the other towns and cities.[break][break]

As Audrey takes note of the tea party between another female human and her Pokemon, her Sprigatito friend jumps off from her shoulder to see the party taking place on a checkered cloth. Worry sets in on the female Magearna as she takes off after the running Sprigatito, followed by the Galarian royal, her Mismagius partner and the Calyrex shard.[break][break]

Thankfully, Audrey uses her arms to pick up Jasmine when she looks over to the tea set, the pastries in a platter, and the three Pokemon by the other young woman’s side. [break][break]

“Is that a tea party you are having?” The princess remembers those that were held at the Calcifet Palace though the parties there were much fancier as she’d ask nicely towards the young lady. “I must apologize for my Sprigatito as well. Jasmine’s a little curious about everything.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

miilchka

ana
she/her
21 years old
july 14th
hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 3:35:11 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
The sound of quick footsteps approaching the impromptu tea party catches Ana's attention, and she turns to see a young woman with striking pink eyes and a rather fancy outfit - not to mention an entourage of Pokémon, including a tiny green cat and what looks like an actual ghost! - hurrying towards her with concern etched on her features.

Ana's initial instinct is to feel slightly guilty for any perceived disturbance, but that quickly melts into curiosity. She's always eager to make new friends and see what the world has to offer.

"Hi, hi!" Ana greets warmly, pushing to her feet and brushing off the seat of her shorts. She gives a broad, exuberant smile, her orange eyes sparking with interest as she takes in the group before her. "Yes, my very own Pokemon tea party! You wanna join? You wanna? Please, please, join us!"

Ana's Miltank and Swirlix both shuffle slightly closer to Ana, clearly intrigued by the newcomers but still somewhat shy. Old Whiskers blinks sagely at the pink-eyed woman, his expression unreadable as always. Ana turns her gaze back to the stranger, tilting her head inquisitively.

"Hmm, you're, like, super familiar!" Ana remarks with a narrowing of her eyes as she presses a finger to her chin. "Where have I seen you before...?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 16:59:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

An invite to the young woman’s tea party came with the small realization that the Galarian royal did see her once before in Hammerlocke. “Thank you for the invite, I’m sure my group of Pokemon will enjoy themselves at the tea party too.” Elise’s quartet of Pokemon sit down with her on the checkered cloth and she notes that the bakery bought pastries did look very delicious.[break][break]

Audrey lets go of the female Sprigatito as the steel princess lets her friend down. “I did remember that your mother painted a picture of me. It was a very lovely portrait.” The Galarian royal remembers that her portrait was hung up in the Calcifet Palace along with the other family portraits of her aunt and Remiel. “Anastasia, was it? I think I recall meeting you in Hammerlocke once.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

miilchka

ana
she/her
21 years old
july 14th
hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 22:19:01 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
The Galarian royal's acceptance of the invitation sends a thrill of excitement through Ana. She claps her hands, bouncing on the balls of her feet with enthusiasm, her smile widening into a grin. "Of course I remember you! The lady in the painting! I remember now!" Ana remarks, the realization hitting her as her eyes widen. She remembers it all so clearly now, the portrait of the princess, Elise Calcifet, with its vivid colors and delicate brushwork, hung prominently in her mother's workshop while she was in the midst of finalizing it.

"I can't believe you're actually here, in Hoenn! What are the chances?" Ana wonders, shaking her head in amused disbelief. She gestures eagerly for the group to join the circle around the tea party spread.

Old Whiskers, still curled up beside the platter of pastries, watches the proceedings with a soft, muted purr. Madame Creme and Mrs. Floss seem to warm to the new arrivals, the former lowering her head to delicately sniff at the newcomers while the latter nearly vibrates with glee, cotton candy fur puffing out with each wiggly movement.

Ana flops back onto her cross-legged position on the ground, reaching for the teapot and beginning to pour. "Anastasia, yeah! I prefer Ana though," the girl chirps in response as she finishes pouring Elise a cup of tea. "You really think my mom's painting is lovely? That's so cool, my mom would be thrilled to know you loved it! What brings you to Hoenn?"

Evidently, Ana is not caught up on any local news.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:29:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

From the interaction that the Galarian royal had with the painter, that was a pleasant experience with getting to see the vivid colors come to life with her portrait. Other portraits of the Queen and her eldest cousin were in the same hall in the Calcifet Palace though the ambassador especially remembers that the Queen’s expression looked a bit dour in her sitting posture.[break][break]

“I didn’t expect to see you in Hoenn either.” And Elise would surely think that Remiel’s decision to stay in Hoenn would negatively impact Galar and their people, given that he was supposed to be their future King…but he had also told her that Hoenn was the region he liked because it was freedom. [break][break]

“But I will call you Ana instead.” Elise thinks it’s a little easier than to say the actual name, it sounded a bit shorter too. “I came to Hoenn because I wanted to find my cousin and to become a better trainer like my late mother.”

Audrey’s pink eyes blink at the Miltank sniffing at her before she’d watch over the small green kitten. Jasmine herself mews in greeting to the sniffing Miltank as the female Sprigatito looks over at the platter of pastries. Elise’s Mismagius did not mind being sniffed at, but she’d watch over the younger Sprigatito too.[break][break]

“I do wonder what brought you here to Hoenn. Were you wanting to pursue painting like your mother?” Elise figures that she’d ask the same to Ana too since she knows that her mother was very talented.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

miilchka

ana
she/her
21 years old
july 14th
hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 18:50:38 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
"Well, yeah," Ana chirps brightly, tilting her head thoughtfully as she hands a teacup to Elise. Mrs. Floss leans against her side, extending her cotton candy tendrils towards the teacups in hopeful curiosity. Ana absently pats the Swirlix's head, her eyes focused on Elise. "My mom is amazing and I really wanna paint just like her!"

For a moment, a flicker of sadness passes through Ana's orange eyes, her smile dimming just a touch before she continues. "My mom, uh, actually sent me here after, um... Well, I guess I wasn't being super good at home and mom was kind of overprotective, so she wanted me to go find my dad. See, I've never met him and he's from Hoenn, so she thought it'd be good for me to, like, learn about life outside of Galar while finding him."

Ana takes a deep breath, her enthusiasm brightening as she returns to her typically bubbly state. "But I don't wanna be too much like my mom, you know? I wanna do my own thing too, like training Pokémon!"

She reaches for a pastry from the platter, taking a bite as her Miltank gazes skeptically at the Galarian royal. She seems unimpressed, but Ana pays it no mind. She's far more interested in the exciting prospect of making a new friend.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 7:15:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

While the brunette young woman spoke of wanting to find her father after being sent here in Hoenn by her overprotective mother, Elise is reminded of her cousin’s mother and the current Queen. Queen Edelynn II was the most upset by her son not wanting to follow in her footsteps after his father died. [break][break]

Elise’s father wasn’t like that, he’d actually was more receptive to how Elise wanted to train Pokemon too.[break][break]

“I hope that you find your father and get answers. My father is the only family member I have besides my little sister, but I don’t consider my aunt to be part of my family.” The royal talks about the Queen like she’s bitter over the female monarch’s mocking to compare her niece to her son, Remiel. She takes the teacup to sip her tea while the Mismagius moves one of the slices of cake onto a plate with Psychic over to her trainer. “And I understood that well with following your own path because my cousin wanted to follow his own at being an archaeologist, much to the chagrin of my aunt.”[break][break]

And in a way, Remiel was much happier to be the archaelogist he wanted to be than a prince who was set to become Galar’s king.[break][break]

“I would wager that he’d say I would be the perfect heiress who’s better than him now. It’s a little funny because I thought he was the perfect prince type when we were children.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

miilchka

ana
she/her
21 years old
july 14th
hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Tea Time! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 16:40:52 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
Ana watches Elise sip her tea, her own cup cradled in her hands as she leans forward eagerly. She is utterly absorbed in Elise's story, her expressive face flickering with emotion as she listens.

"Oh wow," Ana breathes, her eyes wide with a mix of sympathy and wonder. "I mean, I'm an only child so it was always just me and mom and Whiskers, but I can't even imagine how rough it must be for you and your cousin." She takes another bite of her pastry, chewing thoughtfully as she processes Elise's words.

The artist tilts her head, tendrils of wavy brown hair slipping from behind her ear to frame her face. Her orange eyes are bright with curiosity as she regards the Galarian royal, a soft smile playing on her lips. "It sounds like you two are really different. I can't imagine being a queen! Just thinking about it makes my head spin!"

Ana giggles, a bubbly, infectious sound that seems to lighten the mood. "I'm glad you guys can still joke about it though. Family can be complicated." She hesitates for a moment, her thoughts turning briefly to her own absent father. "I hope my dad is a nice guy. I don't even know his name or anything about him, just that he's from Hoenn."

She shrugs, shaking off the flicker of melancholy that threatens to dampen her spirits. "Anyway, your Pokémon are really cool! They seem super close to you." Ana reaches out to pet the Sprigatito. "I bet you're a great trainer."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP