kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 3:26:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"gabe!" another voice shouts away from the vicinity. "did you find anything?"

kyle had found himself separated from gabe. it wasn't in character for him to lag behind, and it usually was kyle who does, so it rouses attention when there's a moment of lonesome around the mists of the border.

as much as gabe has a tendency to kill himself, there's little harm to be had for the dead. eliminating other possibilities given their circumstances limit what could have happened to only a few things.

"what is it, boy?"

he walks back with the same excitement his voice brings when talking to his dogs. gabe wasn't one, but his fondness of him was reminiscent of it, if not greater.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 4:10:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Listening carefully, avidly, with the same rapt attention that Eddie always paid her, Yuina held his every word as they moved across the desolate, sepia washed landscape. The battle in petalburg... She wished so much that she would have made a point to be stationed there instead... So many of her friends had been there, trying to aid the fight...[break][break]
Yuina blinked, lost in that thought, for only the briefest moment before she heard Eddie's exclamation, but by the time she looked up, his thudding foot steps had all but vanished, and his figure was fading so quickly.[break]
"Eddie...," Yuina breathed, she bristled, she felt cold...[break][break]
"Eddie! Eddie," her voice carried, but it didn't at the same time, like her voice could echo on into an infinity and reach nothing at all, like she was smothered. Her panic mounted, and she grabbed Celebi from the air and kept him close before she took off in a dead sprint in the direction she could swear she saw Eddie disappear in.[break][break]
But it didn't matter, not when every direction looked the same and there was no discerning one way from another. For all Yuina knew, she was running no where, not moving at all, and yet it felt like she could have been running for an eternity while failing to find again.[break]
She was stricken, stopped with ragged, rigid breaths, the thought of loosing Eddie, when she promised that she would help him here every step of the way, when she owed it to him when she knew she was running out of time...[break][break]
When the silence had become deafening, when Yuina was sure she could hear her own blood coursing through her veins at her frantic pulse, a voice cut through the mist. She tried to say something, anything, her voice was lost to the silence like she was afraid to break it... But the voice called out again, and she was so desperate to find Eddie...[break][break]
"Eddie! Eddie please, are you there?"

notes[break]
--[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 4:45:41 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Gabepog"]
[attr="class","Gabepog-big-img"]

[attr="class","Gabepog-1"]
[attr="class","Gabepog-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Gabepog-tagged"]

[attr="class","Gabepog-subtitle"]
HARK THE HERALD

[attr="class","Gabepog-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Gabepog-post"]
Somewhere along the way, the two ghosts were separated. This land of the dead, covered in mist and floating rocks, seems designed by the hand of some distant creator to confuse the souls trapped within. ’s voice calls to Gabriel Navidson, helps him find the way. He wonders if this is how Alpha and the others feel when confusion reigns and they hear that familiar, warm voice.[break][break]
Kyle?!” He calls out, only to hear another voice call out. “Someone’s here.”[break][break]
And, like he always does, like he did to his detriment in some long-ago battlefield against , he charts his own course. Someone sounds frightened, and it is his nature to help those who need helping. Even death cannot change Gabe. Turning away from Kyle, he moves through the mist. A sharp whistle summons the ghost of a Gyarados, who blows it apart with a surprisingly gentle wind.[break][break]
Gabriel Navidson smiles at Yuina Higashi, though he does not know her name. He is young, too young to dwell in the land of the dead – perhaps two years younger than @epicbugcatcher. Gabe wears the same clothes he wore the day he died, the adventurous sort of outfit an up and coming trainer on Galar or Unova’s trainer circuits might wear, a medley of blues and reds topped with a cape. The right side of his face is an ugly reminder that battle is no game, gashed by the wound that killed him.[break][break]
Yo. You’re still alive, right? Get separated from your friend?” A moment’s pause, no longer. “Kyle n’ I will help you.” There he goes again, volunteering Kyle for work.

[attr="class","Gabepog-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Gabepog-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Gabepog]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Gabepog-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Gabepog-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Gabepog-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Gabepog-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#458ad8;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Gabepog-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Gabepog-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Gabepog-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Gabepog-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Gabepog-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Gabepog-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Gabepog-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Gabepog-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Gabepog-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Gabepog-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Gabepog-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Gabepog-post i { color:#458ad8; }.Gabepog-post b { color:#458ad8;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Gabepog-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Gabepog-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Gabepog-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#458ad8;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2245 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/FhzcmX3/gabe.webp)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 2:21:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle vaguely recognized her. "oh! i know you, i think."

yuina higashi was another museum curator he had met during his inquiry of lilycove's own museum curator, invited to meet with one of the pokemon under league's care. in an unprecedented twist of events, it now follows one of her closest friends.

he approaches gabe when he starts talking. hearing his name perks him up, but being volunteered work quickly dampens the mood. he laughs awkwardly as steps draw closer.

"i suppose we have all the time in the world to do what we want," he comments cheekily before turning to the lost trainer. "hello. what brings you to the border?"

if they know their objective, at least they can guide her to meet up with the other person at their destination instead. people usually come to the border with an intent as far as he knows.

at the very least, they aren't near any of the broken seals at the moment.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 17:16:33 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Clutching the sprite Celebi close, deathly afraid of loosing him too if she were to let go, Yuina glanced around in the mist that bore no end in sight... There was nothing, nothing for an endless eternity, she wasn't even sure if her pleas had carried anywhere and she ached with worry at knowing Eddie was lost too... Would they ever find each other again? Would they both wander and be lost to this place...?[break][break]
A voice broke through the mist again, a name, Yuina could swear it wasn't Eddie's voice though and that concerned her far more than anything... A looming shadow emerged through the mist as it dispelled, and within the shadow of a Gyarados a young man stood... A spirit of the dead... Yuina didn't have to question it, wide eyes traced the gash that marred the side of his face... But he was uninhibited, friendly even as he smiled at her.[break][break]
"I--," finding any words was difficult, she knew the border was a place for those who existed still beyond the world's hourglass, but she couldn't have expected to encounter any such entity...[break]
"I am... still alive... I hope," she managed after a moment, though her eyes drifted from the gaping wound atop a warm smile towards...[break][break]
"Kyle," she breathed, he might not remember her entirely, but she knew him... She'd searched for him, bore her shoulder to those who lost him... Felt the weight of the region shift upon his death... And now he was in this in between space, where death had really come for him...[break][break]
He spoke so easily, casually, as if they'd just run into each other on the streets and nothing was wrong or different... But his words made Yuina bristle, she could feel it in Celebi too...[break]
"We do have all the time in the world... we can feel it...," she muttered, realizing that since stepping into the boundaries of The Border that she couldn't feel time passing, she couldn't feel that proverbial hour glass loosing sand... It wasn't as if time was frozen or stopped, she knew what that felt like too, it was as if... Time didn't exist...[break][break]
"My friend, Eddie, and I followed Terrakion here... We're trying to find Keldeo, and we got separated," she offered then, glancing to Kyle once more. She hadn't known it until Eddie had mentioned, but the Pokémon Terrakion had been working with Kyle before, did it know that he was here too?

notes[break]
--[break]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 2:11:53 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Gabepog"]

HARK THE HERALD

The younger brother is in many ways the mirror of the older. When she explains her problems, he sits down on a nearby rock and gives the stranger his full attention. Full gray eyes watch her, blinking intermittently, nodding at the sparse words she offers. It’s not so different from the pose takes, when he’s listening to Yuina say her piece.[break][break]
Friend of yours, Kyle?” Gabe looks to the deceased Champion before returning his attention to their client. “Eddie? That’s…I think I’ve seen that guy before, when I look in on the living world. Buff guy? Super cool? Names his Pokemon after ancient heroes? Friend of Dewford’s sheriff?”[break][break]
Kyle’s rubbed off on him. It’d be easy to give the game away by saying Navy with a brother’s familiarity. Stories, especially ones of beautiful maidens trapped in ghoulish borderlands, are rarely easy, or give away their plot twists freely.[break][break]
Guess my question is…what the heck is Keldeo doin’ somewhere like this? Shouldn’t he be off fighting shadow Pokemon or something?

notes about this post

[newclass=.Gabepog]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Gabepog-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Gabepog-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Gabepog-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Gabepog-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#458ad8;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Gabepog-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Gabepog-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Gabepog-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Gabepog-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Gabepog-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Gabepog-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Gabepog-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Gabepog-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Gabepog-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Gabepog-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Gabepog-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Gabepog-post i { color:#458ad8; }.Gabepog-post b { color:#458ad8;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Gabepog-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Gabepog-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Gabepog-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#458ad8;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Gabepog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2245 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/FhzcmX3/gabe.webp)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2024 17:58:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"she's one of the people i tried to fast track to be a main character," he answers gabe. "but, well, i'm not known for my consistency."

he tries to pass it off as a result of his laziness, but gut feeling had told him his methods would have been for naught-- not because of reception, but because of kyle's own approach doesn't fit yuina.

it just felt like she was someone who would rather explore things on her own instead.

terrakion's name causes him to react to it, but expressions change when keldeo is added to the equation. he crosses his arms as he joins gabe in the thought.

"keldeo, huh? last time i saw him, he's still sulking after the kyurem thing. the border's a bad place when your down in the dumps." he turns to yuina. "would you say eddie's a capable trainer?"

terrakion was an assurance, but there's cons to his pros.

"you really should stop obsessing with the living," he tells gabe afterwards, commenting on how he knows of someone who arrived in the region after his death. "that's not healthy."

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 1:56:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

It wasn't lost on Yuina entirely that she was standing amidst a plane of spirits, communing with the dead in a way that she couldn't have known going in... But they communicated still so casually, so easily, even in knowing their death, that it felt entirely surreal...[break][break]
"A main character...? Turns out I didn't need any help with that... and I didn't even ask," Yuina muttered, her eyes cast away from Kyle. She was a main character alright, in someone else's story, in someone else's book, where she was meant to play a part already decided. And apparently she was playing that part perfectly, like the good puppet she was...[break][break]
The other, younger man spoke in regards to Eddie, her dear friend, the way he regarded Eddie, the way he spoke, how clear an idea he had of who Eddie was and what his character was like... dewford's sheriff... Yuina couldn't help but stare a moment as she bore into his gray eyes and they were... Familiar?[break]
"Uhm, yes... Yeah that's Eddie," she blinked after a moment as they regarded the situation at hand.[break][break]
"A capable trainer? The word can't apply Kyle," Yuina returned after a moment, taken aback by the question for a moment but she didn't have to consider it, consider her answer in regards to .[break]
"There is no one apt word for Eddie... He's the kind of person that anyone would be lucky to know in their life... or the next," Yuina returned. She never spoke a truth about herself, but she had nothing but true words to bear for Eddie. And she hoped, more than anything, that if her hourglass was truly running out, if her path would come to an end... She might be lucky enough to know Eddie again, or to at least know someone like him if there were such a person.[break][break]
"Do you know where Keldeo is now? Or how to find Eddie? I promised I would help him here, I can't let anything happen."

notes[break]
--[break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
follow me
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 7:51:48 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Gabepog"]

HARK THE HERALD

She’s sure got the looks to be a leading lady.” He flashes her a boyish grin which would cast his face into sharp focus, were it not for the gash exposing a bit of skull. “If you’ll pardon me sayin’, Miss.”[break][break]
Kyle chides him, and once more he is a young man looking bashful, as if they were not in the land of the dead, surrounded by much unhappier spirits. His gray eyes flit away like a Poochyena who ate food out of another Pokemon’s bowl. It does the dead as much good to obsess over the living as it does the living to fixate on the dead. The veil separates them for a reason…[break][break]
Well, sometimes, it got boring here until you showed up, Champ.” A fair deflection, he thinks. It’s nothing worthy of Zamazenta or even a deft parry from Ascalon, but it will do. He turns his attention back upon Yuina, their erstwhile bloodstained traveler.[break][break]
If Terrakion’s here, probably with him. I’ll tell you this, even if it’s kinda an intel leak: there’s one thing who dislikes those shadows as much as him, and that’s Yveltal. We’ve been tracking the shinigami’s lair. They’re probably somewhere close to it.” His arms cross and he flashes another grin, a mirror of his older brother’s when he’s being dramatic.[break][break]
We’ll be your bodyguards ‘til ya find Eddie again, Ms. Leading Lady.

notes about this post

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP