shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 5:43:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
HOENN NEWS NETWORK

THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE! 

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 3

WARNING: GRAPHIC DISTURBING CONTENT - BOSCH MURDERED
WRITTEN BY
FORTREE CITY — A scandal has spread across the nation after shocking footage was found circulating online. The HNN exercises caution and warns viewers of the disturbing content seen in the video. Should you desire to view it, The HNN has uploaded an edited cut above. We will summarize the scenes in the following paragraphs below:

A grainy video feed depicts former champion Talia Bosch's father and Fortree City mayor, Justus Bosch in his hospital bed. Afterward, the video reveals the figure's entrance into the room. In alarming fashion, the footage depicts the figure removing life-support wires from Bosch's body. Afterward, the figure peers into the security camera, revealing the intruder to be Commissioner 's. The video cuts soon after.

Fortree City's hospital has confirmed Bosch's senseless death. The authorities have launched an arrest warrant for the commissioner alongside immediate investigations surrounding the circumstances of Bosch's murder. Consequently, Talia Bosch has attacked in her mayoral speech: "Rocket may have been a threat, but it seems like the biggest threat was right under our noses all along. I implore the League to bring to justice so that my father may find peace."

Before her suspicious disappearance, had vehemently denied the accusations: "I implore the public and the League to believe in my innocence. It is clear that this is edited footage. Although Rocket may be gone, it pains me to say that I still have enemies." However, her cowardly escape into hiding is surely a testament of her guilt. The HNN and authorities have released a number of contacts for those who have information about 's whereabouts.

GALAR EMBARGO RELAXED - NEW POKEMON ABOUND

WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
HAMMERLOCKE — The embargo on Galarian Pokemon has finally been lifted. The policy prohibiting the exchange of Galarian species had originally been instated due to a separationist stance held in the past. However, with the League's establishment in Galar, the embargo has been met with revived criticism. Subsequently, politicians have decided to relax the embargo over a period of time.

As a result, contracts between Galar and Hoenn have been put into place which have allowed for the careful introduction of Galarian species into the region. Furthermore, Hoenn's League has allowed the import of particular Hoennian species into the region, with thorough consultation from biologists and Macro Cosmos. @thermopylae, a Galarian political ambassador, has been able to officialize these policies, and has been able to expedite the adjustments to these laws.

When asked for a comment, the prince reinforced his progressive stance: "Some boomers set in isolationist propaganda to terrify my countrymen some time ago. They're not afraid anymore, so I am here to facilitate the will of Galar; to show the world why Yamper is the best boy."

Many of us here, at the HNN, expect an office dog.

Comment below with your character's username & icon (55x55). Code contained within the spoiler.

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 18:03:20 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
orion.lykos //
The dog debate is fascinating and all, but I'm far more concerned about what's going on with the commissioner.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 13:54:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
…you’ve got to be kidding me.

Are you all perpetrating that the Commissioner did this? When sources point out she was elsewhere in the presence of several hundred other people?

Where’re the witnesses? This looks real fishy…
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 11:55:37 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
swanky.mankey //
She seems familiar...

Pretty sure I saw her in Mauville recently, traveling incognito.

Hopefully they find her.
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 12:16:45 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
swanky.mankey //
It's kind of strange:

Rocket's gone, but nothing's really changed, has it?

Then the League's Commissioner is involved in a scandal.

Did they really get rid of Rocket? Or is Rocket just acting from inside the League?

It's nothing new for criminals to bribe their way to political power...
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 12:17:01 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

swanky.mankey //
I heard the League has been accepting all kinds of donations with huge figures. And they don't even investigate whether it's dirty money.

They're being bought.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 12:50:51 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar

bara.kitty //
sounds too convenient that footage of murder just shows up. 'specially of some big wig. its totally a frame job.

also nickit's the best pup.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 13:58:28 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
orion.lykos //
@swanky.mankey could be working with Rocket, then. So they're not really gone, are they?
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 14:01:05 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
orion.lykos //
Honestly, this has all been suspicious from the beginning. And we still don't have a Champion for the region. The League's leaving us weak on purpose.
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
hnn - volume 2 issue 3
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 1:32:55 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
d. stone //
has helped hoenn for as long as i could remember, along with my younger brother. it still pains me to say he is still missing.

goode has my backing. until there is any concrete proof on her actions, i fully trust her. devon will continue to support the league in their investigation.

also, for those who are suspicious about rocket: they have already dispersed and their previous leader is dead. personally, i don't think there are any stronger numbers in rocket to cause a ruckus. i think it's best not to spread unnecessary panic.