4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 23:20:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Happy Holidays!

I know I'm a stranger to all (if not most) of you, but I sincerely hope you're spending this wonderful time of year with your loved ones and in good cheer. Looking forward to changing 'stranger' to 'overly sarcastic and spacey online friend' in the coming months! This year my festivities have been spent in less company and grandeur than last year, but I'm still incredibly grateful for so many things. My new puppy, for one! This is his first Christmas at 8 months old. I'm also thankful to Past!Me for saving enough me to book a trip to Japan this April (FINALLY). Oh, and I'm thankful for peppermint tea. Must not forget that honorable mention. Anyways, catch y'all on the flippity-flip!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 23:39:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Happy Holidays! I haven't been on this site for too long, but I want you all to know that I am quite thankful to be apart of this amazing site! I do hope that everyone is out having an incredible time with your family and loved ones! Hopefully, you're all on the Nice List and not the Naughty List this year! Anyways, I look forward to plotting and threading with as many of you as possible! <3
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 23:51:04 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm incredibly thankful for all my friends who have never failed to make me happy through this entire year <3
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 0:37:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy: happy holidays everyone, I hope the food was good and the company even better!

Emma: happy holidays and I hope you received what you needed rather than what you wanted, you filthy animals.

Avery: happy holidays, I pray the weather has been splendid and your holidays fulfilling!

River: happy holidays, I hate my mom and I hope yours is better.

Okay in character jokes aside though, I really do hope everyone has been thankful and kind this holiday season!! And I'm incredibly thankful we've all stumbled across each other on this wonderful site I can call home. You're all amazing people and I'm thrilled to call you my friends and family! Happy holidays once again!
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 3:03:57 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
Merry X-mas Folks, here's to another year of hoenn with topless balder and lots of DE Event!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 4:24:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I'm so incredibly thankful to have my husband and my in-laws, they've helped make this crazy year not be absolutely terrible. I hope you all have a great start to the new year soon.
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 7:49:35 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Happy Holidays! I'm very grateful to just have a relaxing Christmas. No drama, no bad news, just a happy family gathering. It's the little things that count.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 8:03:14 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Happy holidays babes, hope you guys enjoyed the heck out of it and get to keep enjoying it <3
I'm glad to be having the chance to rp here, that our staff team is pretty damn bomb at what they do and it means we get to enjoy the hell out of the place.
Real world side, I'm grateful that people aren't as bad as the world makes them out to be sometimes, and that's what makes getting through the holiday season just a little bit easier.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 17:38:24 GMT
marie jules Avatar
happy ho-ho-hoelidays you secret santa sluts.🎅🎅🎅 i hope you've had a good year of slutting it up because this december 📆 is about to come to a close 🔚, and so should your legs. 🦵🍗 send this to 10 other eggnog 🥚 hogs 🐽 and you'll be blessed with christmas cum 💦 for the new year. 😩  if you don't well, lets just hope your chestnuts won't be roasting over an open fire. 🌰 🔥
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
31. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 19:00:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei: I’m thankful to be alive another year, that’s for sure.

Lars: Maybe this year I won’t spend all my time at the bottom of a bottle. Who knows?

Arashi: …little lonelier this year without my sister. Eh. I only have myself to consider but…

Izumi: JOOOOOOSH what did you get the twins?!

Okay but seriously—happy holidays, everyone! To be fair the one thing I am thankful about is… well, I’m just glad to be alive. (for anyone who doesn’t know I’ve been facing IRL problems lately due to my health taking a trip to the shitter, being anemic sucks ass I tell you. I almost collapsed due to sheer exhaustion, stress and what have you catching up on me all at once)

Also, I finally managed to hang onto a job longer than six months, that’s NOT related to the gaming industry. Hell knows how long I’ll be at my work.

Special mention to : I know I held out on you for like a year but I had to make sure you would enjoy this place! Again I am so sorry about that, I hope you forgive me, and I <3 you!