POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 15:01:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

He questions her and Stormy purses her lips, thinking about it. [break][break]

"Only a handful - the people I actually like."[break][break]

Maybe it was who had her missing tupperware. She often arrived with perfectly packed food neatly arranged in reusable tupperware containers. Save the environment and all that.[break][break]

It was more than likely it might have been her paying attention to the fact that Stormy rarely used them efficiently, so perhaps she's taken them to actually put them to use.[break][break]

Stormy's eyes light up when Kyle takes a bite and his own face lights up. Like a beloved pet waiting to be praised, Stormy hangs on his every word, thrilled to hear they'd mastered the art of baking cookies.[break][break]

"Oooo, you have a someone? Kyle Lopez, a someone? Do tell, do tell."[break][break]

Her hand waves away his next question in favour of this new juicy tidbit. She does, however, fleetingly and dismissively answer his question.[break][break]

"I think it's for the town hall in Lilycove or something. I have the address written down on the fridge somewhere."[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,454 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bake [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 17:00:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle was oblivious to stormy's usage of 'someone'. it still applied to the person he referred to, however.

"you're acting like it's a big deal," he responds, referring to the word 'someone' in its literal sense. "it's just for noah. you know him, right? he walks my dogs so he hangs out by my place a lot."

he walks by the fridge, half of the cookie on his mouth. he drags the rotom phone that hover by his side and uses it to take a picture of the address on a memo. as soon as the click sounds, he lets go of his phone, who then floats by him, and then finishes the cookie.

"he's the kind of person that watches his calorie intake so i'm basically doing him a favor."
he licks the crumbs off of his fingers, savoring the last bits of the cookie's taste.

kyle returns to where his tupperware of cookie were and tucks it in his arms. maybe he should've brought a bag, but that would do for now, he supposed. "i guess i better get going now. you better tell me if this thing's happening again, m'kay?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bake [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 19:40:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Kyle's nonchalant attitude only fuels Stormy's curiosity further. [break][break]

"Then why not just refer to him as 'Noah' and not 'someone'? Someone makes it sound like you're sneaking around with someone. Y'know, getting some ass but you're embarrassed about it."[break][break]

She narrows her eyebrows as she studies him, trying to read between the placid, indifferent expression that Kyle has mastered. God damn it, dude.[break][break]

He makes his way to the fridge to take a photo before returning, mentioning another tidbit about Noah. She had met him maybe once.[break][break]

"You'd better hide the evidence. I've never met a single human being who wouldn't be absolutely devastated to learn there had been cookies, and someone else ate all of them."[break][break]

Stormy blinks at Kyle's final statement as he starts to leave. She smirks, shaking her head from side to side.[break][break]

"Sure, but bring Noah next time, okay? I'd like to meet this 'someone' of yours."[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]