Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
it'll last longer [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 3:00:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"bodyguard. dog walker." noah scratches his chin. "dog sitter, more like..."

he trails off before replacing the trajectory of his career with the bright curve of his smile. unbeknownst to him, adrian's fingers sprout behind his thick hair. the vileplume takes the photo- and his pose, albeit organic and loose, relaxes further.

"hahaha, okay, okay," noah relents. he lists his number at a slow enough pace for the other to record. "does this mean i get sneak previews of your songs?"

noah pulls out his phone, awaiting the other to send him their photo.

"thanks for the impromptu meet and greet... even though, you don't really have them, right? 'cause you're kinda underground." noah winks. "bet i scared you because of my snooping skills, man."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
it'll last longer [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 5:23:45 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"And.... sent," Adrian mouthed after he'd finished updating his contacts with Noah's number. With that done he was able to slip the phone back into his pocket, freeing his hands. "Dog sitting, huh?"

That may as well have translated to babysitting. Noah may prove some use to him after all, one way or another. Even if only as a house sitter, etc.

"...I'm really secretive of my work." Adrian averted his gaze, not sure if he could cope with a second opinion. He was already critical of himself as it was, and most of the collaborations he'd done in the past had gone sour. Rockers could be foul company, even if they were pumped full of vices.

"I won't say no, though." Maybe he'd write something sappy and send it his way on the sly.

"Oh, yeah. I might've been more worried if you were taller." Or if he'd looked creepy, but Noah had a disarming charisma and a modest build contrary to their capacity for violence. Yet Adrian remained ignorant to that for the time being.

"It was cool... I didn't know I had fans."

Wearing a thin smile that betrays his momentary melancholy, he's quick to put some pep in his step and keep himself from sounding dejected.

"I better see you at my next concert," he said, pressuring Noah for his attendance. Not that he had anything planned yet, but it'd been awhile since he'd done a gig. It was by now long overdue.

"Take care," Adrian bids Noah farewell as they go their separate ways. His chest is tight and his arms feel restless as he stalks away, finding a friend in Noah, although perhaps yearning for more.

But that was neither here nor there.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
it'll last longer [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:57:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"just text me, then." noah begins to stretch, warming his body up so that his jog can resume. "let! me!" he cracks his neck. "know!"

he views the photo with soft eyes, and the autograph on his hoodie feels warm. a few taps of his thumb and the phone is back in the safety of his pocket.

"thanks again, buddy!" as adrian leaves, noah waves at the fleeting shape of his back.

the sound of his sneakers rushing against the pavement—so coarse and firm—break the sun's beams.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
it'll last longer [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 0:31:09 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust.
ya'll are just the cutest!~
[break]