Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 5:31:36 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Well, this was a bummer.

After a brief (but amazing looking) first date, Rex wasn't even sure he wanted to stick around...but you know, what if he met jackpot #2? Then that was two people he had the choice of! That'd be even more amazing!

So here he sat, chin cradled in one hand as Three ran circles around his table. He thought Three was having a sugar rush, and at least it was cute when it was doing something stupid like this. Pass the time without having to order a bottle of wine could happen, who knew?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 2:32:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Stormy, still stunned and overwhelmed by her brief but intense interaction with , makes her way to her next table and next date for the evening. She's starting to wonder if, perhaps, she's had a little too much wine to drink. When offered another glass she does take it, but she only sips at it slowly this time.[break][break]

As she approaches she takes note of the baby dinosaur running circles around the table. Her Growlithe stands at attention in front of her, his shiny golden fur bristling a bit with alertness and defensiveness at how rowdy the Pokemon seems to be.[break][break]

"Good evening, are you my next date? My name is Stormy."[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 5:31:01 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Three squawks out an excited cry as two beings approach the table, just about the run at them, and then Rex barks out, "Three, quit being a freak, calm it!" The Cranidos stomps its foot like a disgruntled child, but ultimately listens and returns to Rex's side, casting a glance over its shoulder at the Growlithe.

Rex, possessing just enough reason to care about manners and chivalry, rises from his chair and pulls out the opposite, "Yeah, I'm your date, hope ya remember me after this! I'm Rex, nice to meet you!" Nice to see you.

Whether his attempt at manners was accepted, he put on the wide smile he always had. He didn't know who he was talking to, to be honest, blind to importance, but not blind to a beautiful woman. "Did you paint your pup gold?" He started suddenly, flipping back into his chair, "Most people make their makeup gold for something like this, but I guess you don't need to worry about the Furfou primping up most people do. It's great!"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 22:53:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Growlithe whuffs in response to the strange creature's squawk. Stormy's calm demeanor keeps him from overreacting, however, and the puppy eventually flattens his fur and relaxes a bit.[break][break]

The woman does express a subtle pause in surprise when the man refers to his Pokemon as 'Three', as if it had no other name.[break][break]

She says nothing, however, even as he pulls her chair out for her to sit. [break][break]

"It's nice to meet you, Rex."[break][break]

At the mention of her Growlithe, Stormy glances at the puppy Pokemon briefly.[break][break]

"Oh, no, no. His fur naturally grows that way. I believe they call it the 'shiny' variant."[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 5:04:35 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"Shiny...?" Rex's eyes lingered on the pup a little while longer, beaming, "Never seen them, they look neat." Now he just wanted one of his own!

"So, ya looking for love or something "swell" like that here?" He tested the conversations, "I'm just here for some nice food and nice face...haven't been wrong to come here yet!"

And he got to see a shiny! He knew what he'd be looking for now!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 16:23:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy smiles fondly at the pup down at her heels, offering him a quick scratch behind the ears.[break][break]

"I believe they're rare to find, which makes this one all the cuter."[break][break]

The woman's eyes rise again to meet Rex's, and she takes a slow sip of her wine. She reclines thoughtfully on his words before answering.[break][break]

"I'm supporting the cause. It's important to keep up appearances, and I'm not one to turn down good food and good company."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 23:50:51 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"My type of cause if all we gotta do is sit around and sip wine!" Rex chuckled, actually feeling ok about this particular "date". Sure, he got nothing out of it, but there wasn't the utterly irritating run around on trying to convince someone love wasn't happening in a speed date! "I can get behind that, cause, come on, what're we gonna get here but free food and company!"

Abruptly, a ring interrupted his thoughts. "Wow, is it getting shorter?" He commented irritatingly, waving Three up on its feet, "Come on, we gotta meet out next date. See ya, keep up the good fight for this "cause"."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Blind [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 1:41:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy chuckles, setting her glass back down and settling to quietly observe her temporary date. He was laid-back and willing to accept that she wasn't really here to mingle romantically. It seemed he wasn't, either, which was a pleasant relief, in a way.[break][break]

"My thoughts exactly. The atmosphere is quite lovely, so why not enjoy it?"[break][break]

The bell chimes and the woman glances up and over her shoulder, watching as the rest of the tables begin to stir and shuffle once again. With a breathy laugh, the woman, too, gets to her feet.[break][break]

"It's called the 'speed date' for a reason, right? Take care!"[break][break]

And then she breaks from her brief encounter with the young man in search of her next contestant.[break][break]

[break][break]