awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 19:54:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] this is why you never get meaningful plots. how can we work with an empty post. you might as well be AFK.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 4:26:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
spiral doesn't have a plotter so i'm using this instead

give us priam cloning research thread pls ty

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 10:03:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
priam conrad Avatar
spiral doesn't have a plotter so i'm using this instead

give us priam cloning research thread pls ty

Respectfully, no :relieved::sparkles:
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 11:59:27 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

one of my 2023 hoenn goals is to finally have a thread with you.

katherine is a joy to read and i'm always left on the edge of my seat, waiting for her intelligent, scathing comebacks. she's a real force to be reckoned with and i love that for her. :chefkiss: 

we haven't really had a chance to have angelo and kat interact but what little they have, i was left wanting more and i'm really interested in seeing how their personalities would bounce off one another further.

so yeah, just wanted to let you know that i appreciate you, katherine and i'm looking forward to hopefully getting to write with you in the future! <3
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 21:18:43 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
angelo vestri Avatar

one of my 2023 hoenn goals is to finally have a thread with you.

katherine is a joy to read and i'm always left on the edge of my seat, waiting for her intelligent, scathing comebacks. she's a real force to be reckoned with and i love that for her. :chefkiss: 

we haven't really had a chance to have angelo and kat interact but what little they have, i was left wanting more and i'm really interested in seeing how their personalities would bounce off one another further.

so yeah, just wanted to let you know that i appreciate you, katherine and i'm looking forward to hopefully getting to write with you in the future! <3

omg sign me tf up. i've wanted to write an angelo x kat thread for so long and i think with the wilds/rifts, it'd totally make sense for the old adventure pals to run into each other again. i'm not sure if you had a specific idea but honestly i'm down for anything, whether if it's just some bar thread, a small expedition into a rift or even just them talking shit about the regis & rude gym leaders.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 12:52:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

omg sign me tf up. i've wanted to write an angelo x kat thread for so long and i think with the wilds/rifts, it'd totally make sense for the old adventure pals to run into each other again. i'm not sure if you had a specific idea but honestly i'm down for anything, whether if it's just some bar thread, a small expedition into a rift or even just them talking shit about the regis & rude gym leaders.

hell yeah! i think the wilds will be going on for a while(?) so we should definitely have a chance to put these two in the same group at some point. maybe in the meantime we could have that bar thread, we could pull in the adventure hook if we need a discussion point or reason to meet up. otherwise i'm down for them to just vibe, drink and of course, ~talk major shit~ together.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 1:50:55 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar

summer & kat

bitches be bitches

so i think these two would either really get along because they're literally almost the same, or they'd hate each other's guts. either way, i think they'd be really fun to interact with.

summer was also visited by mesprit and if i recall correctly, they were both there at the meeting where all the charm holders met? maybe they could recognize each other? :looking:
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 11:36:53 GMT

[break]
i am EXTREMELY late i am so sorry i saw this when i woke up and honestly thought i replied 😭😭

i could def see summer & kat get along while talking shit about other ppl but also immediately ready to fight each other if one crossed the other / made a comment they didn't like LOL i think a meeting between them could b v.fun! something about them recognizing each other from the meeting would be cute.

i don't think kat herself would approach summer about it (let alone search for her) but she def wouldn't turn summer down if she tried to talk to her about it, etc etc. lmk if that sounds ok to you and AGAIN i'm so sorry for taking so long
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
kat's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 16:32:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar

summer & kat

bitches be bitches

, absolutely. i need this friendship/hateship in my life. i think them being besties and then being snarky with each other is :chefskiss:

we can do a social or something, just let me know!