Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 1:31:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah frown grows deeper. as he downs the majority of his beverage, he crinkles the aluminum with his fingers. with the taste of hops tingling against his palate, noah shakes his head.

"this is gonna sound stupid cliche, man, but," noah says, "you don't need to go through this alone." before he sets his can aside for the last time, his eyes cut across its silver edge. "do you know the guy?"

he pats the other on the shoulder.

"i just don't want you getting into some dangerous stuff, man."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 3:10:25 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Define dangerous," he scoffed at Noah lightly, wondering just what it was Noah thought he did for a living; not to mention the hypocrisy of him being the one to say it. "Because that's relative."

Most of his livelihood and pastimes were modeled around unsafe environments. Couldn't undo that.

Crossing his legs where he sat, Adrian didn't allow his eyes to cross Noah's. "He had a Zorua... not everything I saw could be believed." But they had spewed their drivel at such lengths that he knew if they had another chance encounter, the other's sense for theatrics would reveal himself.

And if not that, then he'd go after every seedy ne'er-do-well in Slateport he could get his hands on until he elicited the information needed to track him down. From there, it was a matter of force meeting force. And Adrian relished open contest.

"I can look after myself, Noah." Finally he found the conviction to lock eyes with them, even if he'd hinted at some less than legal affairs.

"Come what may, no one can say I didn't invite it upon myself willingly..." Taking a moment to reflect on why, even after Noah seemed to offer a hand in aid, he still felt uncomfortable with the idea, the answer reached him. "But I can't drag someone else down for my own affairs. That would be... unconscionable."

Adrian allowed silence to fill the gap.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 4:43:16 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "dangerous like you could get hurt dangerous," noah says.

when one despairs, the imagination thickens with gnarled roots. noah's imagination wanders too. it takes steps into what-ifs and what-coulds, placing adrian in the center of violent glades.

silence settles, but the gym leader does not avert his gaze or retreat. finally, he speaks.

"if you say so." noah's breath falls slow. "but you know you can reach me at anytime, man." he grins, hoping to lift the spirits of the room.

"just a call or text away."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 2:26:02 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I know. I just don't want to have to." Adrian could never grow if he didn't shoulder a few burdens on his own, or at least he'd have thought.

He wears a lopsided grin before taking another swig. "How've you been doing though?" More than anything it might've seemed like he was deflecting, but after being so absorbed in his own dealings, it'd be a welcome respite to hear about someone else's. Particularly if they were less droll.

"It can't be all sunshines and rainbows, but when is it ever," he said in a snide way, although the way he snickered at the remark, that might've been an expression aimed more at himself than his current company. "You handling yourself?"

His interest was palpable as he leaned forward, giving Noah the floor, hoping to glean something.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 22:52:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "oh i can handle myself just fine," noah dismisses concern with a laugh and a wave. he stretches his arms above his head, giving his sockets a jolt. "i forgot being a gym leader means paperwork."

by having the floor, noah is unsure what to do with himself. there's no real discomfort, for it would have surely shown in some way on the expressive portrait he has, but noah is quick to volley back.

"if you want to numb your brain awhile, just come and do the paperwork for me and let me know where to sign." noah scribbles script in the air. "it's good to be preoccupied, man. in times like this."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dog days of summer [c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 5:25:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: