Stormy Silph
icicles [c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 2:10:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy taps her chin thoughtfully at that, but otherwise seems inclined to follow. She knew next to nothing about Nixtorm, so she'd be wise to follow his judgement.[break][break]

"Yeah, I have plenty of potions. I do my best to not use them whenever necessary - I prefer being fully stocked. I'm pretty good at staying alive and getting by with the bare minimum."[break][break]

She scratches the back of her head though as she grows distracted and daydreamy.[break][break]

"Sometimes I do wish I hadn't picked mage. I'm holding out hope that there'll be the option for sub-classes so I can pick up a sword and shield. Then I'll really be a force to reckon with."[break][break]

With a wink, she makes her way out the door.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: :shiblobmelt:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]