1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
looting little lucky leeks like lemmings leaping off cliff/m
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 6:42:35 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Not everyone realizes just how chatty and inquisitive the woman can be when left to her own devices. Waiting for Remiel to be ready for whatever endeavor is before them today (like a trek through Fontaine's forest) has left with ample time to speak with Npcs in the area and find something to momentarily entertain herself with. Anything to pass the time waiting for him.

How was she supposed to know this stupidly mundane quest was going to take an eternity to complete? There was a part of her that had half a mind to abandon it but by the point she'd done so much looting that it seemed like a waste not to finish the job. That and she was incredibly stubborn. The farfetched she'd spent much of the last.... she wasn't even sure how long, chasing down reminded her of her own. The obnoxious sirfetched was always intent on sparring with her.

The fiery lash she's become quite partial to cuts through the falling hail she has kept perpetually in the area. It has, so far, been a reasonable deterrent for those that might try to snatch her spawns or otherwise interfere. A near free reign on the area has not been enough to complete it however.

The sizzle, the smoke, the ice gives way to the sight of his armor. Golden eyes lock on him, face surprisingly calm despite the growing annoyance beneath the surface. "I'm starting to despise this pokemon." she states, greeting informal despite the air of politeness she usually keeps up. Especially around him.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
looting little lucky leeks like lemmings leaping off cliff/m
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 7:20:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
CHEVALIER
LES PILIERS D'UN CHEVALIER SONT LES PILIERS DE DIEU.
ITEMS

ENDEAVORS

listed here

The area of effect her Hail covers is an unusual sight in the otherwise verdant and river-filled valley. Though he could easily yell out to her from afar to capture her attention, the armored knight decides to absorb the little damage he receives instead. At the very least until she spots him and clears it with a wave of her weapon.

"Is that the limit of your patience?" He speaks, only responding after the last of the hail has dissipated in the air. "Surely real-world Farfetch'd are far more irritating than those here." Blue-grey eyes gander at their surroundings from within the dark slot of the winged helmet. Within moments, they spot a clue: a brown feather tucked away in a bird's nest high above.

"I've heard tell they gather in small villages here. Leaving only scouts to fend for themselves at outposts around the forest. Though I'd wager your hail has spooked away the one here..." He remarks, pointing up at the soggy nest and its feather.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times